Shock New !

No One And Only You

After trying all the dresses , three of them sitting on the couch in the boutique to decides. 'Girls , which one suitable with me ?' Yuri showing all the dresses that she choose and had been tried.

'I think the black and short dress looking so stunning when you wear it. What about you , Taeyeon unnie ?' Yoona giving her opinion and then looking at Taeyeon.

'I think the black one also beautiful. I'm agree with Yoona. Just choose the black one.' Taeyeon and Yoona giving a hi-five together.'Okay. Actually I like this one too.' Yuri finally choosing the black dress from the four dresses.

Then , Taeyeon turn. 'Girls , I have two dress that being my attention. The turquoise and the red dress. I'm confuse , both looking so beautiful.' Taeyeon showing the two dress that she like.

'If it's me , I'll choose the long and turquoise one. It's make you looking beautiful and so elegance when you wear.' Yuri giving her opinion.

'I think that too. If the red one , it's will make you like the flirt. You need to choose that one.' Yoona pointing to the turquoise dress. 'Really. Okay , I'll take this one. I didn't want to looking like a . . . Erm . . . you know.' Taeyeon , Yoona and Yuri chuckles.

The last one , Yoona. Yoona taking the dresses and showing it's to her friends. 'Unnie , which did you think better for me ?'

'Black !' Taeyeon and Yuri simultaneously pointing to the black dress. Yoona giggling , looking at her friends. 'I think that one so fashionable. When you wear it just now , you absolutely looking so gorgeous , beautiful and y.' Taeyeon tell.

'Yeah , you looking y.'

'I'll choose the black one.' Now all of them already deciding which dress they're going to wear for the prom night.

___***___***___***___

On the next day , Yoona just finish with her class. She planning want to go for a date with Donghae at the mall. At the time , Donghae can't pick up her so they just decides to meeting each other at the mall.

Yoona arrive at the mall sharp at 2.00 pm. Donghae still not there. So , she planning to wait Donghae at the cafe inside the mall. 'Where are you , oppa ? We gonna be late.' Yoona drink the orange juice that she ordered.

Suddenly when Yoona busy playing with her smartphone , someone appear in front of her. 'Yoona , I need to talk something with you.' Yoona lift her head and see someone that really familiar.

'Mrs Lee ! Sunye !'

Yoona stand up and bow politely to Mrs Lee.'Take a sit , Mrs Lee.' Yoona offering. 'It's okay. I just need to say something that's more important than sitting.'

Yoona looking at Sunye. Sunye acting that there's nothing happen.'What is it , Mrs Lee ?' Yoona said. Mrs Lee and Sunye looking at each others.

'I want you to leave Donghae , my son.'

Yoona frowning and wonder why she has to break with Donghae. 'But why , Mrs Lee ? I love Donghae oppa.' Yoona asking while she's focus to Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee grab Sunye to be beside her. 'Because my son will marry with Sunye.'

Yoona's eyes widely open. Sunye already smirking to Yoona. 'It's impossibble. Donghae oppa never tell me that he gonna marry with Sunye. And he told me that she'll never marry with Sunye.' Yoona tell Mrs Lee and Sunye.

'Then who will he marry ? You ?' Sunye asking.

'No , I will not allowing that. You'll never marry with my son. Never.' Mrs Lee tell Yoona. Yoona shock with the words from Mrs Lee.'Maybe you wonder why is it , right.' Sunye can guess what Yoona thinking at the time.

'Why , Mrs Lee ? I love your son so much.'

'I didn't want you being with my son. Jungmin die because of you. You'll bring the bad luck for my son. So leave him , don't be so stubborn.' Yoona didn't know what to say at the time. She really sad with what had happen.

Sometime she feel that she's cheat by Donghae but sometime she feel that she need to keep her promise with Donghae not to leave him. 'I'll never leave Donghae. I promise him.'

Suddenly , Mrs Lee take the drink on the table and pour the drink on Yoona. Her face , her make up and also her hairs mess. Everyone in the cafe looking at them.

'OMMA !'

Donghae suddenly appear and quickly walking toward Yoona.'Are you okay ?' Donghae looking at Yoona in concern. Yoona so angry at the time and so sad. She take her handbag and then leaving the cafe.

'Yoona ! Yoona !' Donghae want to run to get Yoona but Mrs Lee grab his wrist.'Don't go , Hae.'

'Let me go.' Donghae directly walk away and running to get Yoona.

Yoona POV

How could he lying to me like this. He already said that he'll always tell me everything and not keep it as a secret.

How could he ? I believe in him totally but he like not believing with me.

'Yoona !?'

I lift my head and it's Yesung oppa. He approaching me. I trying to wipe my tears before he asking more. 'Yoona , why did you cry ?'

'No , I'm not crying oppa. It just-'

'You can't lying to me. I know that you're crying. Why , Yoona ? Come on , tell me. Why you become like this. You all full with juice. I'm here for you.' he hold my shoulders.

When I thinking what happened just now , it's make me wanna cry so hard suddenly. 'Oppa , what I'm going to do know ? Why everyone lying with me when I trust them ?' I ask to Yesung oppa and teary continously falling down my cheeks. 'Ssshhh....I'm here. Don't worry.' he give me a hug and I hug him back. It's feel calm a little but still I can't forget about what happened.

'Yoona.'

It's Donghae oppa. I'm not looking at him but slowly break the hug from Yesung oppa. 'Oppa , can you take me home ?'

'Sure.' he look at Donghae and then looking again to my direction. When we're leaving , someone grabbing my wrist and turn my body. 'Yoona , I'm sorry for what my mother said. Please don't leave me.' he's begging at me at the time.

But it's not easy for me to forget about it. I'm feeling so down with what his mother said to me. It's clearly showing that she really hating me. 'Let me go , oppa. I don't have anything to say.' I ward off his hand and together with Yesung oppa leaving the place immediately.

___________________________________________

The relationship between Yoona and Donghae gonna be worst.

Will Yoona still accept Donghae again after being cheat ?

Will Jungmin get any chances ?

This story almost complete soon. So please give your support and comments.

Please comments and subscribe.