Be my FAKE GIRLFRIEND

No One And Only You

Donghae POV

I was just come back from Yoona's house. Remembering she is hugging with Yesung really make me jealous. Really really really jealous. I hope that it's me she hug but what I can do at the time. What Yesung's problem actually until Yoona has to hug  and comforting him.'Hae , you looking so jealous now.' I look at Jungmin that's just sitting beside me on my bed. I just nod and pouting. I saw he's going to tapping my shoulder but he can't afford to did it as he is just a soul now. He looking so sad and I can see he is disappointed at the time.

'It's okay. I still can felt that you're tapping my shoulder.' I told him and he directly smiling to me.

Beep ! Beep ! Beep !

My handphone is vibrating. I didn't set the ringtone for my handphone because I didn't like it too much but Yoona really like it.  I look at the screen and call from my mother. What she is going to say this time ? I just ignoring the call and throw my handphone on the bed.'Why you didn't want to answer the call from aunty ?' Jungmin asking me. 'I'm just lazy and have no time to talk with my mother now. She must be want to talk about my marriage again. I'm sick of the arranged marriage.' Jungmin's face signing that he still didn't know that I involved with arrange marriage with Sunye.'Yah , you're getting marry but why you still want my girlfriend !' Jungmin suddenly shouting at me , he looking so angry at the time.

'It's an arranged marriage , Jungmin. You need to understand me. I LOVE YOONA ! You know that !'

'Then explain how it's happen.' he ordering me.

I can't obey his instruction. Otherwise , I need to explain everything so that everything clear and he is not angry suddenly toward me without knowing about the truth. It's only take 5 minutes to explaining everything to Jungmin.'So , your parents want you to marry with a girl name Sunye from Min's family ?"

'YES ! I didn't want all this. I want to be with Yoona.'

'I also want you to be with Yoona and take care of her for me. But now you're in trouble.'

I and Jungmin both lying down on the bed , our position are same. We're thinking for a while. It's a long thinking time actually. It's take about half hour we're thinking, 'Hae , I got an idea.'  Jungmin suddenly said. I turn my head to him beside me and he looking very serious.

'You and Yoona will be together. I've a brilliant idea.'

'What is it ?'

'You can ask Yoona to be your fake girlfriend and bring her to meet with your parents.'

I still didn't understand with his idea.'Let me make it short. Uncle is really care about your feeling so if you bring Yoona and tell you loving her , your dad must be change her decision. But your mother is the problem , she not really like Yoona and you must make sure your mother like Yoona.'

'But what if suddenly my dad still ask me to marry Sunye ?"

'Just trust me.'

'If it's working I still thinking one thing. If my dad already know I love Yoona and he also agree with my decicion it's good but , what will happen when my dad suddenly want me to marry with Yoona ?'

The question make Jungmin burst out. I'm just asking the question because I think it's good if I have the solution before the thing happen in the future.'So , just marry with her and make her happy. IT'S EASY !' Jungmin said easily.

For me saying is easy but how we're going to face it. I alread worry and what will happen next in my life.

'Don't think to much. Now , you must sleep and tomorrow you must make sure Yoona agree to be your FAKE GIRLFRIEND !' I jst nod and suddenly Jungmin disappear like the wind and he no longer inside my room. He is cool now because he can be invisible or anything he want as he is now only a soul without a body.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning , Donghae waiting for Yoona at the front gate. It's about thirty minutes he waiting but after thirty minutes , Yoona arrive.'You're not entering the class , Hae ?' Yoona asking to Donghae and standing in front of the guy. Without thinking anymore Donghae grabbing Yoona to the park that not really far from their academy.

'What are you doing , Lee Donghae ?' Yoona ask as they're stop running.

'Yoona , I'm so sorry but now I need your help. Can you help me ?'

'Help you with what ?'

Donghae stop and trying to arranging his words so that he can saying it directly without stuttering.'Can you help me with being my fake girlfriend ?' Donghae suddenly said. Yoona's eyes widely open and she really shock at the time and then Yoona suddenly laughing, She think that Donghae just joking with her in the morning,

'Yah , don't trying to make a joke in the morning. What's the point you want me to be your fake girlfriend ?'

Yoona still laughing non-stop until she look at Donghae that looking at her seriously. She stop laughing and placing her hands on her hip.'Are you totally serious ?' Yoona asking , trying to be serious too.

'Yes , I'm serious Yoona. Can you be my girlfriend ?' Yoona stuttering and have no idea what to say at the time. Donghae waiting for her answer. 'I didn't know what to say. Are you crazy ?' Yoona still didn't believe what she heard just now.

'YES , I'M CRAZY BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MARRY WITH MIN SUNYE SOON.' Yoona still thinking have no answer for Donghae yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOONA POV

I'm so confused now , what I'm going to tell Donghae ? It's doesn't mean I didn't want to help him but I also confusing now. Being his fake girlfriend just to avoid him from marrying with Sunye.

'Miss , this your order.'

'OH !' I didn't realised that the guy at the counter calling for me to take my order. I take my order and then walking to the table owning by my friends.

BUMP !!!

Suddenly , I bump into someone and my dress dirty because of the chocolate shake that belonging to me. I look at saw that girl again , MIN SUNYE !

'Yah , you're really blind I think. Instead of blind you also stole someone fiance.' her said to me.

'You bump me and now you're saying it's my fault. You really crazy, My dress all wet but you , your's is still okay. The words you supposed to said is SORRY not calling me blind.' I scolding to her back. She smirking and pushing me until I fell on the floor and drop my order. Yuri , Taeyeon and also Hyoyeon get me and help me.'Are you okay , Yoona ?' Yuri ask.

'I'm okay.' I look at Sunye and she directly walk away without any words. I was really angry with her at the time. She is totally evil not an angel for me. I thought she is a good girl but she is the worst girl I've met in my life.

I , Yuri , Hyoyeon and also Taeyeon unnie heading to the washroom and they helps me with my dirty dress. Luckily Yuri brought some extra dress and I just borrow it from her.'That's girl is so evil.I'll kill her if she trying to hurt you again.' Hyoyeon unnie said. Then all of us went to the outside. I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk already running toward us.

'You okay , Yoona ?' Donghae hold my shoulders. I just nod and pouting.

'Donghae , I agree. I want to be your fake girlfriend !' I told him and he looking shock with my answer. Everyone looking so shocks as well.