No One And Only You

No One And Only You

Yoona POV

'Yoona !! J-Jungmin !!'

Me and Jungmin slowly break the hug when we both heard someone calling for our names. I look at the direction where's the voice come and saw all my friends gathering including Yesung oppa and Donghae. The like a group of friends that going to attend a wedding ceremony already. 'They also can see you , Jungmin ?' I look at Jungmin. He grip my hands and nod. I really didn't understand this situation. 'Hi , friends. How are you ? I miss you all so much.' Jungmin looking at them and smiling. I also looking at them with my hand still being grip by Jungmin.

'How you can be here ?' Kyujong oppa asking. Maybe he also already weird at the time. Same with others and also me. Jungmin just speechless and look at me. Our eyes meet until Donghae suddenly speak something. 'Jungmin , he is actually just a soul. A month ago , he came to see me. Not as human but as a soul without his body. Only me can see him at the time. But....' he then looking at Jungmin. Not only him but everyone on the rooftop looking at him. 'How you can be here ? Donghae , is that true you can see Jungmin ? Why you didn't tell me ?' It's the first time I talking to him after we become cold to each others about a few hours. Everyone still shocks and just speechless at the time. Including Yuri and also Hyoyeon unnie that always being talkative. 'I really want to tell you and everyone but I think you must not believe me and thinking I'm so crazy. And because of him too , we being together. He help me a lot to get your love.' Donghae explaining everything.

'Then , what about this. How he can be seen now. Maybe you know that too ?' I asking again. Donghae shake his head , signing that he didn't know. I look at Jungmin again and release the grip.

'Everyone didn't know this. Including Donghae. Hae , did you still remember that today is my last day being here ?' Donghae shake his head. Jungmin smirk.

'I forget that I didn't tell you. Guys , today is my last day here.' he tell everyone.

'I can be here today because I've given the last chance. I always pray that I can hug all my friends for the last time. I'm trying my best to get this chance. And I get it but not too long , at 12.00am tonight. I will disappear from all of you.' I saw everyone already looking at the watch. I didn't look at the watch because I really want him to be more longer with me. 'Yesung , thank you for bring Yoona here. I'm very happy that I can see you in reality. I'm so happy.' Yesung oppa just nod. He need to explain more to me after this. Too many that he need to explain for me after this. Jungmin suddenly walking , leaving me and be with Donghae.

He then grab Donghae and make him stand beside me. 'Yoona , Hae. Please be together.' he take my hand and place my hand on Donghae's hand. I looking at Donghae and he also looking at me.

'I can't.... I can't be with him. Please don't force me to be with him.' I said to Jungmin and release my hand from Donghae. 'I'm sorry.' I want to cry at the time and feeling that I need to leave this place quickly. I walking , heading to the stairs but suddenly Yesung oppa avoid me and standing in front of me. 'Yoona , hear everything first. Be like Park Yoona that I always now. Don't be so emotional. I know you're sad but please don't make yourself more stress.' he advising me.

'That's right , Yoona. Do something that can make yourself happy. Don't ever think about anyone. Think about yourself first.' Taeyeon unnie continue. I facing all my friends and they smiling to me. I feel that the tears start dropping and I can't avoid it anymore. 'We always want you to be happy. Did you know how suffer Donghae ? He never eat mr rest carefully because he always thinking about you.' Eunhyuk continue.

Is he really not eating and not resting well because of this. Did he really care about me ? 'What are you doing ?' my brother , Leeteuk bring me to Jungmin and Donghae again. 'Do the best. You're my pride. For me you're my pride.' he whispering to me. I nod and then wiping my tears.

'Yoona , I'm so sorry if I'm hurting you so much but I really love you. I'm sorry that I can't do anything for us. I'm really sorry.' Donghae tell me and his eyes already teary. Jungmin approach me and hold my shoulders.

'In the heaven , I told God for giving me chance. You know why I'm begging for the chance ? Because I want to make sure you meet the right person. The right person that really love you. I know Donghae really love you. Before we're together and until now but because you choosing me , I can't make you suffer too. Now , after I die I get chance to make sure you be with Donghae. He is the best for you. I saw everything that he always did just to make sure you're happy. I envy with him because he really you and rather so sacrifice for you. But I didn't get the chance anymore. I'm just making you sad and leaving you. Please , be with the right person. I trust you true love with Donghae. It's so pure.' Jungmin's words make me understand how great is the love given by Donghae for me. I also know how great is Jungmin to reunite me with Donghae.

'Thank you. I...' I didn't know what I'm going to say at the time. I'm too clueless. My mind really mess with many thing. 'It's okay. It's my gift for you. Donghae is the last gift from me to you.' he hug me and I cry in his tight grip. I can't stop anything but keep crying. He break the hug after 5 minutes comforting me with his warmth.

'He's the right person. Hae , this is your love. I've trying my best to make Yoona be your's. I'm not lying , right.' Jungmin once again make our hands touch. Donghae nod and giving a hug to Jungmin. 'You're the best cousin I ever had.' Donghae said. 'You too. Now , promise me something.'

'What ?'

'Never leave Yoona and always loving her. Always make her happy and never make her crying anymore.' they break the hug and Donghae nod. Donghae look at me and I give him a warm smile. After heard everything , I feel how great is his love now. ' I love you , Yoona.' he emit.

'I love you too.' I emit it too and we hug each others. It's feeling so different when with him now. It's more warmth and make me more comfortable. 'I will not leaving you. I will love you forever. I promise you.' he promising it to me. I'm happy to hear that. All my friends already clapping their hands for me and Donghae. I'm so happy. We break the hug and I saw that Jungmin approaches our friends.

'Kim Taeyeon , Kwon Yuri and Kim Hyoyeon. Three girls that I really loves. You're like my sisters already. I'm sorry that I'm leaving you. I really loves and miss all of you. I hope we will meet again in another generation.' Taeyeon unnie , Hyoyeon unnie and also Yuri nods happily. Then , they taking turn to hugs Jungmin for the last time. They already crying that time. I look at Leeteuk oppa , Eunhyuk , Yesung oppa and Kyujong oppa. They already crying before Jungmin could said anything to them. This is the first time I saw them crying.

'Leeteuk hyung , I'm sorry that I make your sister so sad and depress. I really miss your advise. You always advising me when I always argued with Yoona. Thank you so much. I'm sorry that you family become shame because I ruined the wedding ceremony. I'm so sorry.'

'It's okay. I've forgive you. Be happy.' Leeteuk oppa and Jungmin hug each other for the last time. Then , he move to Eunhyuk and Kyujong oppa that's standing abreast.

'To Eunhyuk , I really miss to dancing with you and Hyoyeon. I still remember the first time we dancing together. You're really great dancer. I'm so sorry that I'm leaving without informing you. And to Kyujong , my bestfriend. I really miss to dueting with you again. Many peoples said that our voice really harmony when being combine. I trust that you'll be the professional singer one day. I will always pray for you and everyone.' then , three of them hugging each others. Kyujong oppa crying really hard , it's his bestfriend. They met again , of course he so happy with that. He can hug his friend for the last time.

Lastly , he walking to Yesung oppa. The person he never know. I'm also weird and wonder how they can meet. 'Yesung , we meet now. You're more handsome than I thought. And you're more kind and honest in reality. Thank you that you always helping me and fulfill that you'll give the bracelet for Yoona. I really thankful. You're great. I hope I can meet you before I die but I'm too late.'

'Me too. You're more handsome than in my dream. I'm glad that I can help you. You're really great boyfriend to my cousin. I'm so touch with what you've done. I think you're going to be my mentor. Love doctor for me. Always come in my dream.'

Jungmin and also Yesung oppa chuckles. They looking already cordial. So , they meet in dream. But I still wondering how his dream. Then , he hug Yesung oppa too. For the last , all gathering and hug Jungmin again while crying. About three minutes , he coming toward me and Donghae. 'Hae , thank you for everything you did. You've promised me. Do the best. If you broke the promise , I'll treasure you.' he joking at the time. Donghae just nod. 'I will never forget it. Thank you so much for this really precious gift that you've give me. I will love her and I will make sure she never sad again. You're the best cousin I had.' they also hugging each other for the last time.

'Park Yoona , I love you. I've show you how great is my love. Am I right ? I think I'm right.' we chuckles and I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. 'Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it. You're the best ex-boyfriend I ever had.' I telling him.

'Ex-boyfriend. I thought it's still your boyfriend but it's okay. I know you're belong to Donghae. I really want you to be happy so please make sure you always think before deciding something.' I nod.

'Oh , Gosh. I really want to kiss you for the last time. But I think someone will angry soon.' Jungmin mentioning to Donghae. I know it. We break the hug and Donghae approach us. 'You can kiss me , Jungmin.' I tell him and Donghae looking so shock. Jungmin looking at Donghae. 'Just a peck.' he giving the permission. Everyone already chuckles at their attitude. Jungmin and pull me closer. Donghae looking at another direction , he must be really jealous now.

Gently , he plant a kiss on my lip. It's make me feeling so happy and can't thinking anymore. But the kiss just for 30 seconds. 'I need to go now. My time is coming.'

I and my friends gathering together. Jungmin smiling to all of us and waving his hands to us. We also waving back and this time , I'm not feeling so sad anymore. Because he leaving this time after he already asking for permission and tell good bye to everyone.

Jungmin slowly disappear from our sight. 'Woah , he is really the best friend.' Yesung oppa said. We all agrees with his statement. I facing Donghae and he give me a hug one more time. I'm so happy that I'm with him again. 'Yesung oppa. Let's just stay here. I'm not going to the London.' I tell Yesung oppa.

'Actually , Yoona.... I've cancel the flight. I know this may happen. The best prom night for both of you. So , I've cancel it without you know about it.'

'You're the great Yesung !!' all of our friends said to him.

|| Two years ago ||

Yoona POV

Dear Diary ,

Two years has passed in my life. Everything being so smooth. Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa already got married. Now , they stay at New Jersey. Yuri unnie and Kyujong oppa , they're now already engaged. Kyujong oppa already become a singer and Yuri unnie are now get ready to become housewife. She learn to cooking , washing and do anything that any housewives do. Well , she need to prepare from now. Okay , turn to Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk. They're now already married and blessed with really cute twins. Both of them are boys. They must be really happy. Erm....maybe many of you thinking about what happen to Sunye. Sunye is now in America. She find me a day after the prom night. She told me that I'm most suitable to be with Donghae and she realise how great is Donghae love for me. She look how Donghae rather begging in front of his parents just for being with me. I'm happy that we're not enemies anymore. When thinking back , she is kind but too ego and jealousy girl. Yesung oppa , he is now at London. I heard that he is really success now. He take over his parents business and getting marry to the girl named Sooyoung that he met at London.

Me and Donghae. We're really happy now. We getting married for two years now. We have very big house and really happy family. And the most make me happy because I'm now carrying his child. Yea , we already married for two years but we never planning to have a child before because we want to focus on our study. But , after we finished our study we change our mind. I really want a child and he want too , so now our wish being fulfill. It's already five month now. I'm so happy. Just another months and this baby will born. I just can't wait for that time. All this thank you for Jungmin because already reunite us together.

Park Yoona <3

'Hey , you're not sleeping yet.' as I close the diary , someone hugging me from behind. I didn't have to tell who because it's my own husband , Lee Donghae. 'I'm not sleepy yet. Honey , sit here. I have something to tell you.'

He sit beside me on the bed. I facing him and put his hand on my belly. 'It's twins. The doctor said it's a boy and a girl.' I telling him slowly. He look at me and his eyes already teary. I smile at him.

'Really ? I'm so happy. Thank you for being with me. I know you're my destiny. Like I always said No One And Only You. You're the best gift in my life.'

The End

______________________________________

So this is the last chapter from me. I'm so sad that I'm leaving this story after this. I'm hoping I can make a sequel but I know that I'll have no time for that. I'm really happy. Hope this last chapter making you happy and satisfied of reading this story.

Thank you :)