So Confuse !!

No One And Only You

Donghae POV

I just finish with my dancing class for today. It's weird because Yoona wasn't coming to the class today. I think she already know our class for today at the second studio at third floor.

On my way to the parking lot , I saw Yoona. I thought she not coming but why she not coming to the class. Maybe she is waiting for Leeteuk hyung right now. I very afraid if she still awkward with me after what had happened last night at the party.

'Hae , just go and bring her to somewhere. Just go.'

I really shock at the time when Jungmin suddenly appear and saw him against the tree. Yea , he standing under the big tree. 'But I scare if she angry with me....about last night.' I said. 'I tell you , if you scare someone might take her away. I challenge you to make Yoona happy. If you can't , that's mean you're LOSER !' Jungmin suddenly disappear. He seem so angry at the time. Maybe because of me.

Jungmin already challenge me this time. I'm not a loser and I don't want to be a loser.

END OF POV

Donghae instantly approaching Yoona. Yoona looking weird at Donghae that's suddenly appear. Yoona can't look at Donghae because she feel shy when remembering what had happened last night.

'Follow me.'

Donghae grab Yoona's wrist.'What are doing ? Where you're going to take me ?' Yoona trying to take away her wrist from Donghae's grip. Donghae keep pulling Yoona until he put Yoona inside his car. Donghae quickly get to the driver seat and then drive off from their academy.

'Where are we going ?' Yoona ask.

'Just follow me okay. I'm not going to harm you but I want to take you to somewhere. Please~' Donghae said.

Yoona beside him just keep quiet as she believe that Donghae will not doing anything bad toward him. It's just because she believe him.

About thirty minutes later , Donghae and Yoona arrived at their destination. It's the lake. Donghae know Yoona love seeing the lake because it's make her calm. They sitting on the ground and just keep silent. No words no voices until Donghae break the silent situation.

'Y-yoona. . . . I . . . Yoona , I really mean what I tell you last night.' Donghae stuttering as he has no confident when with Yoona. 'Hae , I didn't know what to say now. I still. . . I really confuse . . . I . . . I . . .'

Donghae caress Yoona's cheeks with his hands.'I know that you're not ready for this. I'm giving you sometime , Yoona. I really love you. I already fall in love before you met with Jungmin. I really love . . . YOU !'

Yoona couldn't said anything at the time. Whether the tears not dropping but inside her heart , she is really sad.

___**___**___**___

Yoona went to her room. Leeteuk ask her to having a dinner together but Yoona refused. She directly laying on the bed and resting herself. She look on the side table and saw the photo of her and also the late of Jungmin.

'I really confuse now. Can you help me ? Help me if you love me. Arraso ?'

Yoona pick the photo and suddenly fall asleep while hugging the photo.

___**___**___**___

Donghae arrived at his house and suddenly his parents calling for him to discuss about something.'What did you want to talk with me ?' Donghae take a sit on the couch , opposite to Mr Lee and Mrs Lee. He is not in good mood at the time actually after he just met with Yoona.

'I want you to break up with Yoona.'

'I can't . . . I love her.'

'Just obey what your father said. Break up with Yoona because the marriage still on between you and Sunye.'

Donghae quickly stand up and then run to his bedroom. Donghae throw his bag and sit on the bed. 'Jungmin , where are you ? I need you.' Donghae calling for Jungmin.

Then Jungmin suddenly appear after Donghae requesting. 'What did need ?' Jungmin glancing her eyes to Donghae. 'I love her but I didn't know if she love me or not. I'm so wondering now. And my parents want me to break up with Yoona.' Jungmin suddenly weird when saw Donghae's tears dropping.

'I'm so sorry. Hae , don't worry. I'll help you to find out about it.' Jungmin trying to comforting Donghae.

'Yah , I told you I'll help. Don't worry , I will appear in her dream if I have to do so.'

'Really ?' Donghae smiling. Jungmin just nod.'Thank you , you really my cousin. That's why I love you.'

'Stop it.' Jungmin said and then sigh. That's mean he need to fulfil his promise to Donghae. He need to appear in Yoona's dream. 'Hae , is it okay if I kiss her. I really miss her.'

'Just a peck.' Donghae said. Jungmin looking so happy an then disappear like usual. He always like that. Hurm...