He had ruined my dream !

No One And Only You
Today is the happy day for Yoona because she is going to marry with Jungmin , a guy that she really love and care. Her friends , Yuri and Taeyeon also come and helping her to get ready for the ceremony that will be held soon.

'Woah , you're so beautiful my friend.' Taeyeon praise Yoona. Yuri nod and also agree with Taeyeon's statements. Yoona smiling and blush too.

'Thanks you guys !' Yoona , Yuri and Taeyeon hugging each other. Not really long after they break the hug Donghae , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon enter the room. All of them amazed with Yoona because she looking very beautiful and very gorgeous in the wedding dress.

'You come.' Yoona happy to see Donghae. They approaching each other and give a friend hugs to each other. Among all Yoona closest friend with Donghae.

'Of course I'll come. It's my bestfriend's wedding day.' Donghae said and break the hug. He look at Yoona that already teary and wanna cry.'You'll ruin your make up.' Donghae joking. All in the room laughing so as Yoona. Yoona punch Donghae at his arm.'Hey , where's Jungmin ? This ceremony will start in just an hour ?' Yoona asking to Donghae. Donghae looking at Eunhyuk , maybe he know. Donghae look at Yoona and tipping his shoulders. Yoona bit her lip and she suddenly felt nervous.

'Calm down , Yoona. He will come.' Yuri taps Yoona's right shoulder. Yoona nod and smile. Donghae trying to call his cousin many time but no answer.

Suddenly , someone entering the room and it's Jungmin. All of them smiles after saw Jungmin.'Where have you been , Min ?' Donghae asking. Jungmin speechless.'Why you didn't wear you tuxedo ?' Eunhyuk ask , weird. Not only he weird but all.

Jungmin approach Yoona and look at her.'Yoona , I'm sorry.' Jungmin suddenly said. Yoona frown.'Sorry for what ?' Yoona ask. All eyes focus to the couple at the middle.'I'm sorry because I have to cancel our marriage.' Jungmin make everyone shocks with his words. Tears falling down Yoona's cheeks but still she can avoid it.

'You're joking , right ?' Yoona ask , she think Jungmin must be joking with her. Jungmin always joking with her so she might think Jungmin joking with her at the time. Jungmin shook his head.

'Let's cancel this marriage. I can't marry with you.' Jungmin said and tears falling down from Yoona's eyes heavily and she can't stop anymore.'Yah , Jungmin. What are you doing ? You're going to marry with Yoona , right ?' Donghae grab Jungmin's collar and shout angrily at him.'I can't marry her , Hae. I just can't. I'm sorry Yoona and goodbye.' Jungmin pull his collar and leave the room instantly.

No one know that he is also crying after he leave the room. Taeyeon and Yuri approach Yoona and comforting her.'Why he did this to me ?' Yoona sobbing. Leeteuk enter the room as he heard a noise.'What wrong ?' Leeteuk ask , he look at all Yoona's friends.'Oppa , this marriage had been cancel.' Taeyeon said. Leeteuk shock at the same time he also angry and unsatisfied. Yoona directly run as fast as she can from the room.

'YOONA !'

Everyone calling her and try to run over her but she is too fast.'I'll get her.' Donghae said and continue running. He know where's Yoona will be. Like he thought , Yoona is at the lake.

He approach Yoona and sit beside her.'Yoona , enough. No need to cry.' Donghae hug her and Yoona hug him back. Yoona still crying non-stop on Donghae's shoulder.'He had ruined my dream. Our dreams too.' Yoona said while sobbing. Donghae caress her hair and kept comforting his friend.