Dream or Reality ?

No One And Only You
[ midnight - 1.45 am ]

I walking in the dark place. I keep walking until I found the secret door. I already clueless at the time. I also weird why I'm walking alone in this dark place. It's so scary. Maybe I should open the door. I have make the decision and then open the door. I very shock when I open the door. There's a very beautiful park. There's too many flowers. I stepping inside and leaving the dark place.

I looking around and saw birds flying on the sky happily. I feeling so calm at there. Then a bird come and give me the rose flower. I hope it's not a dream because It's so happy being here.

'Did you miss me ?' I heard a really really familiar voice. I look to my right side and I saw Jungmin.'Jungmin ! Is that you ?' my eyes teary when I look at him. He lend his hand to me.

I approach him and reaching his hand. He smile and then pull me into a hug. I really miss him. I really miss his warmth and everything about him. 'I miss you.' I said. We break the hug and he look into my eyes. I really miss his sight and because of that tears already falling down , wetting my cheeks.

'I miss you too. Hey , please don't cry. I've gift for you.' he said. My eyes widen open. He grab me and make me sit on the bench. He then heading to somewhere. There's a piano and he take a sit at there. Then I heard the water from the waterfall falling. At the same time , he playing the piano to me. I really enjoy the melody. It's so calm and he smiling to me while playing the piano. God , I really miss this guy so much. While hear the melody , I crying at the time and can't avoiding it anymore. Then I hear a rain and it's suddenly raining. I didn't care at the time actually because of him.

Piano Melody by Jungmin

When he stop , I quickly run toward him and hug him tightly. He hug me back in the rain.'I'm so sorry for leaving you. It's all my fault that you're sad.' Jungmin said. I shook my head as it's not his fault actually.

After the rain , the weather become sunny suddenly. We together sitting under the tree. He letting me to borrow his shoulder and resting my head. He grip my hands tightly and he also resting his head on my head.'Yoona , I know everything that happened to you.' he said , still gripping my hands.

'Really ? So what did you think I should do now ? I'm really confuse now.'

'Ask your heart . . . What do you feel about Donghae and Yesung.' he asking me. I didn't know what to say at the time. I also confuse , what I feel toward them ? I trying to ask myself.'When I'm with Yesung oppa I'm feeling so comfortable and being protected. I have no worries if anyone want to disturb me. But when I'm with Donghae , I feeling like I with you. I feel so calm , warm beside him , happy and all my problems move away. He always with me. And I also confuse why my heart always beating when I'm with Donghae. What's that mean , Jungmin ? Please explain to me.' I look at Jungmin and we facing each other.

'Maybe it's LOVE. That's also what I feel toward you when I'm with you. It's LOVE , Yoona.' he caress my cheek. I looking down. It's so impossible for me. I can't love my own friend.'Donghae also love you so much , Yoona. All this while he sacrificed his love because of us.'

'But I only love you.'

'No , that's before. But remember that I'll always put you in my heart and I'll always pray the best for you.' then I feel his lip crash on my lip. We having a quiet long kiss before we break the kiss.

'I should go now. Remember one thing. Don't you ever let your LOVE go , run for it. I love you.' after the words , he slowly disappear from my sight. I really miss him so much. I close my eyes . . . .

'JUNGMIN !!' Yoona shouting and awake from her sleep. Yoona looking around and she is inside her room at the time. She then notice that she is hugging her photo with Jungmin.

'It's just a dream. I hope it's real. But thank you , Love. Because of you , I'm so happy and not confused anymore. I love you and thank you for the lovely melody and the last kiss.' Yoona said while smiling.

Actually , at the time Jungmin looking at Yoona. Yoona couldn't see him as he just a soul without body. He smiling looking at his girlfriend. Tears also falling down his cheeks at the time.