My choice according to what my heart said

No One And Only You

The next morning . . .

Yoona POV

I'm now ready to start my new morning for today. I already pack all my stuff to the class today. When I'm going to take my bracelet and necklace , I suddenly looking at the photo of me and Jungmin again. I take the photos and hug it.

'Thank you so much , love. I'm feeling so calm right now. Fuhh ! I hope today I can make it all clear. Like you said 'ask your heart' last night to me , I think I had enough ask my heart who I love. The person I love is . . . Secret. You'll know soon. I love you love.'

I placed again the photo at the usual place. I looking at my reflection in the mirror. I smile and say , 'You can do it ! Yes , Yoona. You can do it.' It's like crazy actually when I talk to myself. After that , I chuckle to myself. It's feel so calm after the dream last night. I absolutely can thinking well right now.

Jungmin POV

Yoona didn't know that I'm here , in her bedroom since last night. I also heard everything that she said just now. I didn't know and believe that she still keep our photo together.

Whatever you did , I'll always supporting you. Whether it's Donghae or Yesung , it your choice. I'm here will always praying for your happiness. 'Park Jungmin !' I heard a voice calling for me. It's an angel actually. All this while the angel always take care of and I really thank him. I turn to the back and saw him standing while looking at me.

'Yes , I am.'

'I just want to remind you. You only got three more weeks in earth. After three weeks , I'll come and take you along with me back to heaven. Our place.'

I just nod and he disappear. Almost every weeks actually the angel will come and remind me about my time. The time for me to live at earth. I need to solve everything before it's too late. It's only left 21 days for me including today. Tomorrow will be 20 days. I hope I can stay for a long time. But what can I do ? It's my fate.

___**___**___**___

Yoona arrived at the academy. On her way to the studio , she bump with Yesung.

'Hi , oppa.'

'Hi , Yoona.'

They looking at each others and just stay silent. Yoona feeling awkward when she with Yesung after know that Yesung love her. It's become awkward since the confession day actually.

'Oppa , we need to talk something.' Yoona break the silence. Yesung just nod.'I think so. Let's go to the park.' Yoona nod in agree. Yesung grab her wrist and heading to the park.

During at the park , they just sitting on the bench.'Yoona , I need your answer. Have you think about it ?' Yesung directly asking. Yoona look at him. His eyes full with the hope. Yoona feeling so guilty if she has to break his heart.

'Yoona....' Yesung hold Yoona's hands. Yoona speechless. Yesung waiting for her answer patiently. He is the type that not really like to forcing or insist someone. Yoona then looking straight into his eyes.

Yoona braving herself. 'I'm so sorry. Oppa , I can't love you.' Yoona said calmly. Yesung look away and looking so disappointed.'But why , Yoona ? Am I not too good for you ?' Yesung ask , he is calm and not too aggressive. It's become easy for Yoona to explaining everything.

'I can't love you and I don't love. Oppa , my love for you just like the sister's love her brother. I love you as my brother. You and Leeteuk oppa same in my heart , I didn't feel anything than that. I hope you'll understand me oppa. And please don't hate me.' Yoona's eyes already teary at the time.

Yesung look into her eyes. He saw how sincere , pure , innocent and bright this girl. Yesung then trying to smile only for Yoona.'Okay , please don't cry. I'm not angry with you instead I'm thankful that you being honest with me. I'm not going to forcing you to love. I'm okay with it but did you love someone else ?' Yoona froze when Yesung questioning her.

Yoona bit her lip and thinking at the time. 'Ask your heart. . . .' Yoona heard Jungmin's voice in her mind.'Yes. I love someone else. I'm sorry oppa. I really love Donghae. I love him so much.' Yoona at last told Yesung.

She also didn't realise what she just said. She think what Jungmin said and asking her heart about who she really love. The result , Yoona easily said she love Donghae. That is , she love Donghae.

'I hope Donghae is a good choice.' Yesung stand up and want to walk away from the place. Yoona can see how disappointed Yesung at the time but why he trying to smile whether he know it's hurting him. Poor Yesung.

___**___**___**___

Yoona POV

Why I'm feeling so confident when I told Yesung oppa that I love Donghae ? Am I really falling in love with Donghae ? Am I ? Jungmin , I confuse again now. Help me , why you just appear once and for a while ? I really need you now. Did you with me now ? Please help me again. Please , I'm so confuse. In my mind now , I hear the melody of the piano.

'Miss Park , are you okay ?'

The teacher asking to me. I just nod at the time. She come closer to me at the time. Yuri and Hyoyeon also approacing me and sit beside me.'Did you have a problem ? Why did you cry ?' the teacher looking at me. It's my favourite teacher. There's three teacher teaching us but Miss Seo always be my favourite teacher.

I didn't notice that I cry at the time until Miss Seo told me. I also notice that everyone looking at me including Donghae. 'The class end until here. We meet again next class.' Miss Seo announce. Everyone get to the outside.'I need to talk with Yoona. Leave me with her.' Yuri and Hyoyeon leaving me. The last persom get out is Donghae. I saw him but I pretend that I didn't saw him.

'Yoona , I know you have a problem. You can said everything to me.'

'I just confuse Miss Seo. I didn't know who I really love. My heart said I love Donghae but I still confuse and it's make me can't thinking clearly. I'm so confuse.'

I express everything at the time. I'm trying to avoid the tears but it's keep falling down my cheeks. Miss Seo give me a hug and I hug her back.'Cry it all. Yoona , I can't help anything except it's yourself. Some people get music and their dance steps as their guide in life. Did you think you want to try it ?'

I look Miss Seo and then nod. Miss Seo smile. She wipe my tears and pull me to stand up.'How I'm going to do it ?' I ask.

'Just dance , Yoona. Dance , follow the music and trying to calm and feel the freedom. Just dance.'

Miss Seo turn on the music. It's really calm and great music. I close my eyes and moving my body for a calm dance steps , following the music. While dancing , I'm feeling so calm again. I think maybe God sent me Miss Seo other than Jungmin to make me feel calm again.

As the music end , I open my eyes slowly and feeling so calm. Miss Seo hug me and I hug her again. I'm so free at the time. My mind keep thinking about my sweet moments with Donghae. My heart calmly told me that I love Donghae. Maybe that's why Jungmin want me to ask my heart. . . Ask my heart what I feel.

___**___**___**___

Donghae POV

Why Yoona crying in the class ? She also didn't focus at the time when Miss Seo taught us the new dance skill. I hope it's not because of my confession. I didn't want to burden her mind with that.

'Hae ~'

I heard Yoona's voice. I turn my body to the back and saw her. She then come closer to me and hug me. I shock with her sudden action. I hug her too but still in confusion.

Why Yoona hug me ?

We break the hug after we already hugging for almost 5 minutes without moving and just breathing. We looking at each others. She looking so happy at the time. Just now I found she so sad.

'Lee Donghae , I love you.'

I'm so shock when she tell me that she love. She looking so serious and not joking at the time. She also not stuttering when she said that words.

'Yoona , are you sure serious ?'

'I'm totally sure. Thanks to Jungmin and Miss Seo that I can think calmly who I truly love. I found that I really love you , Hae.'

I'm so happy. With that I hug her so tight. 'I love you too.' I told her. She giggle. While I hug Yoona , I saw Jungmin looking at us. He is smiling widely and clapping his hands for me and Yoona. 'Thank you.' I said to Jungmin. Jungmin nod.

'Thank you for what ?' Yoona looking at me. I almost caught at the time but luckily I have an excuse.

'Thank you for being in my life and loving me.'