Trip to Jeju Part 2

No One And Only You
About 11 o'clock in the morning , they all arrived at Jeju Island. Firstly , they heading to Lotte Hotel to check in quickly. All six of them got their own rooms. Yuri's cousin , Jiyong own the hotel. After Yuri told about their vacation , he decided to treat them for the vacation. They can get a free room , meals and services from the hotel. That afternoon Yuri , Donghae , Kyujong , Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon already arrived at the restaurant for their lunch. 'Where's Yoona ?' Donghae ask to Yuri and Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon and Yuri tipping their shoulders , don't know where's Yoona at the time.'I'll get her.' Donghae stand up.'Hae , Yoona not in her room.' Yuri told Donghae. Donghae frown.'Then , where did she go ?' Donghae ask.'Sorry , we don't know about that. Why don't you call her ?' Hyoyeon suggesting. Donghae search for handphone but he forget to bring it along with him at the time. 'What's wrong , Hae ?' Kyujong ask. 'I forget to bring my handphone.' Donghae smile. The others smile too , they already know that Donghae always forget to bring his handphone. He become forgetful but when it's about Yoona or Jungmin he always remembers everything. Donghae was about to leave the restaurant but he bump with Yoona.'Yoona , where are you from ?' Donghae ask , he hold Yoona's shoulders. 'I'm going to the beach for a walk.' Yoona said and trying to covering her face from Donghae. Donghae hold Yoona's hands and he look at Yoona.'Did you cry again ?' Donghae ask. Yoona shook her head and trying to smile but it's just a fake smile.'Yoona , we're friends since we're kids. I know if you crying or not. I don't care if you want to share with me or not but I hope that you'll always happy. I want you to be happy.' Donghae told Yoona. Yoona look at him and touch with his words. 'Thank you , Donghae.' Yoona now start to smile again. It's not a fake smile anymore. 'Now , let's eat together. Waiting for you make me really starving.' Donghae joking and make a cute face to Yoona. Yoona chuckle.'So childish. Let's go.' Yoona linking arm with Donghae and enter the restaurant. At the table everyone looking at Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk that not talking to each others since they arrived at Jeju.'Guys , are you okay ?' Yoona really concern about her friends. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk pouts.'IT'S HER/HIS FAULT !' Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk said together and pointing to each others. Yuri , Kyujong , Yoona and Donghae already weird.'It's Hyuk oppa. He don't want to meet with my family. He told me that it's not the time yet.' Hyoyeon explain.'Of course I told that to her. I'm not ready yet. Other than that , many things I must prepare to meet her family.' Eunhyuk defending himself. 'Why you don't want to meet with her family ? It's not like you have to marry her directly.' Kyujong on Hyoyeon's half. Yuri just nod , agreed with her boyfriend. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon glancing to each others and still speechless.'Kyujong is right.' Donghae also agreed. Eunhyuk look at Yoona , hoping she's on his half.'I don't know what to say , guys. But I hope you'll not arguing anymore. Because if something happen to one of you soon , you'll regret. Regret like I was now.' Yoona advising her friends. Yoona's eyes already teary but she try to smile.'I'm sorry , Yoona for making you sad.' Hyoyeon hug Yoona. Yoona hug her back. They break the hug and Eunhyuk said something to Hyoyeon.'Hyo , I'm so sorry. I don't want to argue with you. I hope we'll be together again. I'll meet your family after this vacation.' Hyoyeon nod. Eunhyuk hug Hyoyeon and make the others jealous with them.