Reason

No One And Only You
-[ Donghae ]- I was just come back from Yoona's house. I really can't look at her in that condition. How can Jungmin cancelled their marriage just like that. With no reason at all. I thought Jungmin is Yoona's true love and because of that I let go Yoona for him but I was wrong. Jungmin only hurting Yoona more. Now , I'm on my way to my house. I stop my car in front of my house and saw familiar person in front of my gate. It's Jungmin. I instantly get out from my car and walk directly to him.'What are you doing here ?' I ask him ,coldly. He stand up and facing me. What's wrong with his face ?'Are you drunk , Jungmin ?' I ask him and he just speechless. Looking at him in that condition make him looking very sad in front of me. I bring him into my house and we sit on the couch.'Hae , I'm so sorry.' He said. His tone also already change , so sad and weak.'I'll get you a coffee. Wait here.' I was about to stand up but he pull my wrist.'I need my cousin now. I'm in trouble , Hae.' He said. I look at him , angry.'IF YOU IN TROUBLE ALREADY BUT WHY YOU'VE CANCEL YOUR WEDDING AND MAKE IT'S MORE HARD !' I shout at him. He cover his face with his hands and I heard he is crying. I don't know why. I sit back beside him and tapping his shoulder. Maybe he have a reason for what he had cause just now. I'm as his cousin and I should listen to his explanation before I shout at him.'Jungmin , come on. Tell me everything. I'm your cousin , your friend and also your brother. Remember that ?' I speak nicely to him. He uncover his face and look at me.'Before that , I'm not drunk Hae. I just took two glass.' I smile and he smile too. Then , he become serious.'I don't to whom I should share about my unlucky life. Hae , I only have you. The person I really trust. Can you promise me you're not going to tell anyone if I tell you something ?' Why he suddenly want me to promise ? He is really weird but it's okay. I just nod and agreed with it.'I promise you , Jungmin.' I said. His tears falling down immediately before he start with his story.'Hae , I can't marry with Yoona today. Three day ago , I found out that I....I...have a brain cancer...' He telling me everything from A to Z. After heard his story , tears also falling down from my cheeks. Knowing that my cousin have a brain cancer make me felt very sad and regret because I've shout at him just now.'I only got a few month or maybe just a few weeks to survive , Hae. That's why I can't marry yoona. I don't want to hurt her with her marrying a sick person. I really love her , Hae until I didn't know how to express it.' I really proud have a cousin like Jungmin. He is so sincere , willing to sacrifice for someone that he love and very....oh , I can't explain anymore.'Why you didn't tell her ? She should know.' I ask.'Don't , Hae ! I don't want her to know. I know her , she will be really sad if she know.' Jungmin immediately said to me.'Hae , I want you to take care of Yoona if I'm not here anymore. Please make her happy and forget about me. Please , Hae...' He begging to me. I didn't replied anything as tears just falling down my cheeks. I really can't promise anything.'You'll survive like usual. We can find the cure.' I can't let my cousin sick like this and hopeless like this. I want him to still alive and for Yoona. I didn't care if Yoona will not being with me as long as he will alive.'Hae , the doctor said there's no more cure for me. It's the last level. I've also tried to find the cure but nothing can change my fate. I'm going to die soon.' I hold his shoulders.'YOU'LL BE OKAY ! BELIEVE ME !' I told him. We crying together at the time. I really pity with my cousin and also Yoona. How's her condition if she know about this ?