He's GONE

No One And Only You
-[ Yoona ]- I just got a phone call from Donghae. He informed me that Jungmin is now in a bad condition and asked me to the hospital quickly before it's too late. What happened actually to Jungmin ? I took a taxi and quickly heading to hospital. Donghae already waiting for me at the outside.'What happened ? Why did you said Jungmin in bad condition ?' I asked him many questions. Suddenly I become panic while waiting for his answer.'Yoona , I'll explain later. Now , follow me.' Donghae grab my wrist and pull me until we arrived at emergency room. I saw Mr Park , Mrs Park and also Kyujong at there. But why Donghae keep grab me and pass them. We enter the emergency room. I startled when I saw Jungmin lying on the bed and many machine supports him. Donghae release my wrist and I approach Jungmin. When looking at his condition like that , it's make me crying with sudden. He looking very weak and looking very pale.'Why..are..you..here ?' He ask me. What kind of question he asked me ? 'Why ? You don't me to be here ?' I ask him back. He shook his head and get hold of my right hand. My tears stop for a while.'I..sorry..Yoona..I really want to marry with you but I can't...' He said.'It's okay. You should be well and then we still can continue with our plan again , right ?' Only that I can said to make him smarten. He smile and I smile back.'Sorry , but...I have...to go...I love you..' Suddenly he closing his eyes slowly and he become hard to breathing. It's make me so panic. Donghae call for the doctor. Tears coming back , falling down hardly through my eyes and wetting my cheeks. The doctor check for him and Donghae pull me to other side. 'Hae , is he going to be okay ?' Donghae just nod.'I'm sorry , but Mr Park can't be save. He is dead.' the words from the doctor make my legs weak and fall on the floor. Donghae knee down and lean my head on his shoulder.'He is gone , Hae. I can't live without him. He is not gone , right ?' I told Donghae.'Yoona...I'm sorry but he had gone.' I felt a drops of tears on my hands and it's Donghae's. I suddenly felt very dizzy and everything become black suddenly.......