Scolded...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

As they arrived home, Dong Hae walked directly to the kitchen and settled with cutting up the sushi while Fany followed with a happy smile, her lips. Her grandma was sitting by the door waiting for her arrival with her cane by her side. Dong Hae waited till Fany got to the door before he chewed on a huge piece of sushi. She arrived and narrowed her eyebrows and yelled, “Hey! Those are mine-“

“Tiffany.” Her grandma said fiercely, looking straight ahead without making eye contact. Fany froze in fear, shoulders shrugged inwards. Dong Hae stood in the kitchen with a smile and continued his eating, savoring every piece of sushi that landed in his mouth. Fany slowly walked in with her head down.

            “Grandma.” She said quietly in an innocent tone. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to hide from you. I was so caught up with Uncle Si Joon’s story that I forgot to check the time.” She spoke without looking up once. Her grandma sighed loudly and slowly got up.

                “Go eat.” Her grandma said. Fany stood speechless with a confused smile and huge eyes watching her grandma slowly walk into the bedroom. She quickly walked to the kitchen and sat down reaching for the pieces of sushi. Dong Hae quickly hit her hands.

                “You’re lucky we didn’t scold you tonight.” He said angrily. “You only get 5 pieces for today.” He said annoyed grabbing 5 of the tiniest pieces and putting it in a tiny bowl.

“Here go eat in your room.” He said forcing her to take the bowl and leave. She took a step and turned back around with a scowl. “Who let you be in charge of controlling food?!” She yelled annoyed with an angry expression.

            “Hey…I made the sushi…not you…or grandma. Now go!” He screamed pointing to her bedroom. She slowly lowered her head with puckered lips and took the bowl of sushi with her. She closed the door as she got in her room and took her bowl with her to her bed.

            “Grandma and oppa always treat me this way. They make it seem like I’m still a baby…just because I’m the youngest living in the family.” She thought, lying on her bed, looking out to the moon.

“Mom and dad died in a fire accident a couple years ago at our old home and grandpa died from heart attack after hearing about the incident. Now it’s only us left in the family. I recently graduated from high school and I dropped out of college…wait I never attended. I didn’t want to try because we didn’t have enough money. My brother didn’t even go to college because of the lack of money also, so why should I go? He’s working at a construction site and paying for our rent. My grandma is slowly living day by day, living stronger each day walking around the house. As for me…I don’t have a purpose. Well, actually…got one! I bring Dong Hae oppa lunch every afternoon. Gosh, I still can’t believe I missed Uncle Si Joon’s story. I have to hear it.”

            Fany quickly finished eating her sushi and threw her bowl on the desk beside her bed. She sat on her bed trying to look out the window after hearing an argument outside. “I told you to bring me the kids today!” A guy yelled as a lady held the children back. Fany sighed in annoyance and closed her window then laid on her bed with a sigh.

            “I never get much sleep around here.” She mumbled closing her eyes. “I can’t even think straight.” She said again taking a deep breath.