Chapter 32

Just A Glimpse

 

Lizzy’s POV

“Wow, I can’t believe my mother came around. I didn’t think she ever would,” I said in disbelief as we were waiting for the elevator.

“Well, you are her daughter, and she does love you. But, I’m happy for you,” Nana replied.

“Thank you. Now we have to do the same thing with my father,” I said exasperated.

“Let’s not think about that right now,” Nana said as we entered the elevator.

Once we entered, she pressed the button of the floor that we were staying on. She then turned to my and smiled slyly. I stared at her. “What?”

She calmly approached me and placed her palms on the elevator wall. I was trapped. Our faces were inches apart. I could feel her hot breath hit my nose. I decided to go along with whatever Nana was doing. I straightened up and pushed Nana against the wall. She was surprised but her expression was saying ‘what are you gonna do to me?’. I’m always amazed at how Nana doesn’t get as flustered as easily as I do. I was about to kiss her when the elevator door opened. Thankfully there wasn’t anyone on the other side. I was about to get out when the doors shut.

“Hey!” I yelled.

“Hey,” Nana said seductively as she gently pushed the hair away from my shoulder.

“Did you close the elevator doors?” I asked.

“Maybe,” she said coyly.

We were going back down. I smirked.

“Where were we?” I pushed her back onto the elevator wall and smashed my lips onto hers. We made out for a while. Nana let out a moan. I smirked. We let go and stared at each other. We were both breathless. She pushed me onto the wall. She kissed me gently on my neck, my jaw, my face, and my chest. She pressed her body against mine. Her knee was touching my spot. I let out a soft moan. Before we could continue the elevator door opened again. There were two middle-aged men with business suits and suitcases staring at us with their mouths agape. Nana and I straightened up like nothing happened. The men came inside the elevator and they were so awkward. Nana and I stared at each other and stifled our laughs. Their expressions were hilarious. Once they got to their floor they practically fell out of the elevator. Nana and I laughed so hard.

“Did you see their faces?” I said tears strolling down my face from laughing.

“They probably enjoyed it,” Nana chuckled as she shook her head. We finally got to our floor and the elevator doors opened once more.

“After you,” Nana said.

“So very kind of you sir,” I replied giggling.

She gave me a slight glare but then she smiled.

“This is why I love you. Even in the most horrible of times you manage to make me smile and laugh,” I said as I reached for Nana’s hand.

“And I love you because…” she trailed off as she thought for a bit.

“Yah!” I yelled at her and hit her on the arm.

“I love you because you’re Park Lizzy,” she said quickly pecking me on the lips.

“Good save.”


Hey guys here's another update! Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and voting for this fanfiction :D Just to let you all know I've finished writing the remaining chapters to this fanfic, so I will be posting them soon :)