Chapter 15 (Present)

Just A Glimpse

Nana’s POV

“Lizzy…”

She was still crying in my arms.

“Lizzy, stop crying,” I said her arm.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were red from crying and she looked tired and sad.

“Nana…back then…I really didn’t know who I was. I was still trying to figure stuff out. I knew that even though I had feelings for you that I would never be able to be with you without feeling guilty. My parents are conservative; they would’ve kicked me out of the house if they knew. That’s why my initial reaction to your confession was to push you away from me. You have no idea how guilty I’ve felt since then. And I am so sorry,” she said.

I let go of her and looked away. I was trying to control my emotions. I just wanted to cry. So she did have feelings for me.

“Tell me one thing,” I said turning to face her.

“What is it?”

“Do you still have feelings for me?” I asked.

She looked taken aback by the question.

She hesitated before answering, “I don’t know what to say. I love Niel.”

“I know you do, you’re avoiding my question,” I said gritting my teeth.

“I-I do…have feelings for you,” she said quietly.

“You have no idea how hurt I have been over the past 10 years because of you. And now that I know you had feelings for me then and now, it just makes me angry.” I turned away.

“I don’t know how many times I can apologize to you. I’m sorry,” she apologized again.

“Don’t apologize. Instead show me that you’re sorry,” I said.

“How?” she asked confused.

“There’s many ways to show me how sorry you are. Think of whatever you can and do them,” I replied.

She nodded her head slowly.

“Nana?”

“Hm?” I looked at her.

“Does that mean we’re friends again?” she asked.

“No. We are acquaintances. Once you show me you’re sorry then I will decide whether to forgive you or not and we’ll see what happens from there,” I said flashing a lovely smile towards her.

She just nodded her head.

“Good. I’m going now. See you later,” I said as I got up.

“Where are you going?” she asked while standing up.

“To apologize to a friend for something I said.”

“Oh, well good luck!”

“Don’t need it.”

I left the beach and headed toward the parking lot. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove away. It’s time to apologize to Hyuna.


Hello! :D First off I want to thank everyone for subscribing and commenting LOL the spoiler comments made me laugh xD Secondly, I want to let you know that the past chapters are officially finished and that from this chapter onward it will all be present tense so I won't write (Present) beside each chapter because it's obvious now. Thanks for reading <3