Chapter 17

Just A Glimpse

Lizzy’s POV

I was at the park with Niel. It was late at night and we were just sitting on the park bench. I noticed he’s been acting strange with me all day. He hasn’t been talking much.

“Niel, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

He was silent for bit.

“Niel…” I said placing my hand on his leg.

He stood up.

“What’s wrong with you lately?” he yelled.

“What do you mean?” I said shocked by his sudden outburst.

“I saw you at the beach today with that girl you danced with at the bar,” he said clenching his teeth.

“Were you spying on me?” I accused.

“Yeah I was. Am I not aloud too?” he questioned.

“You don’t trust me?” I gasped.

“I do, it’s just I don’t want you near her,” he said.

“Why? You clearly didn’t have a problem with her when we were at the club. I swear if I wasn’t there you’d probably have hit on her,” I said angrily.

There was silence. I couldn’t believe he didn’t even defend himself for that. I shook my head and walked away.

“Babe, come back,” I heard him yell behind me.

But I kept walking.

Screw Niel. How dare he spy on me? How can he not trust me? Doesn’t he know I love him? I walked further until I saw a park bench up ahead. I sat down and started to cry. I can’t stop hanging around Nana. I need to make it up to her. I treated her so badly before, I want to make things right between us. He doesn’t have the right to tell me who I can and cannot hangout with. After a while I decided to get up and walk back to the main park. As I was walking I saw a familiar person up ahead on the swings.

“Nana?” I said.

She turned around to face me.

“Lizzy?” she said surprised to see me.

“Mind if I grab a swing?” I asked.

“Not at all,” she smiled.

I sat on the swing beside hers.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I was here with Niel…” I said trailing off.

“Where is he now?” she asked interested.

“We had an argument and he left,” I said bluntly.

I looked over at Nana and I couldn’t tell but it seemed as though realization suddenly hit her. She nodded her head slowly.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“I live near here so I decided to stop by on my way home,” she explained.

“Did you apologize to that person?” I asked trying to keep up the conversation.

“Yes I did. She forgave me.”

“That’s good to hear.”

She suddenly got off the swing and stood in front of me.

“Do you want to come to my house for a bit?” she asked.

That surprised me.

“Sure,” I said getting off the swing.

We continued walking until we got to a motorcycle. She put on her helmet and grabbed another one and threw it my way. I quickly caught it.

“You have a motorcycle?” I asked.

“Well I don’t think I would be here if it weren’t mine,” she said sarcastically.

“I didn’t know you had a motorcycle,” I said sheepishly.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me,” she smirked, “hop on!”

I got on the back of her motorcycle and put on the helmet.

“Just to warn you I ride fast so you should probably hold on to me,” she advised.

I was about to protest but she started the motorcycle and sped off. I screamed and quickly clung on to her waist.

“Slow down!” I yelled.

“No! It’s more fun to ride fast!” she called back.

“No it’s not! It’s dangerous!” I yelled.

“You got to live dangerously sometimes. It’s more fun,” she replied as she rode faster.

“Ahhhhhhh!” I screamed. After a few minutes of riding I was starting to have fun. I was holding onto Nana as she rode super-fast it felt exhilarating.

“I thought your house was close to the park,” I shouted.

“I took a little detour clearly it’s your first time on a motorcycle,” I heard the smirk in her voice.

I smiled and felt my face heat up. After a while the motorcycle came to a stop. My arms were still wrapped around Nana’s waist.

“You can let go now,” she said.

I quickly let go of her waist and felt my face heat up again. She parked the motorcycle and I hopped off. I took off my helmet and put it in the trunk of her motorcycle. She took off her helmet and brushed her fingers through her silky hair. I bit my lip. She put the helmet in the trunk and we walked into her house. She took out her keys from her leather-jacket pocket and unlocked the door.

“Welcome to my home,” she said as we stepped in.

She the light and I followed her into the living room.

“You have a nice house,” I complimented.

“Thanks. Sit down, make yourself comfortable,” she said signaling to the couch.

I sat down and she walked out of the living room.

“Do you want anything to drink?” she asked from the kitchen I’m guessing.

“No it’s fine,” I replied.

“Are you sure?” she asked returning with a water bottle.

“I’m fine thanks.” I smiled at her.

She sat down on the couch and took a sip of water. Her lips were delicately placed on the water bottle and she threw her head back slightly as the water streamed into . She swallowed the water and put the lid on her water bottle. She looked at me and smirked. I quickly snapped out of my daze. She moved closer to me.

“Lizzy,” she said huskily.

“Y-yes?” I felt my face burning.

She placed the back of her hand on my cheek and smiled.

“Do I make you feel hot?” she whispered in my ear.

“N-no,” I said defensively.

“Really? How come your face feels hot and you’re blushing?” she asked innocently tilting her head and biting her bottom lip.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said turning my face away from her.

She moved away from me. I turned to face her. She was looking at me.

“So Lizzy, have you thought of any ways to apologize to me?” Nana said.

I can think of a few ways, I thought and smirked.

“What are smiling to yourself about?” Nana asked.

“N-nothing,” I said snapping out of my thoughts.

“Give me some time to think,” I said.

“I’m not going to give you too much time,” she said.

“I don’t need a lot of time only a little,” I replied.

“How are your parents?” I asked her.

“They’re doing well. They’re on vacation right now actually.”

“Oh where did they go?”

“Bali,” she responded.

“That’s nice for them,” I said.

I looked at the time and it was already 1 in the morning. I quickly jumped off the couch.

“What’s wrong?” Nana asked.

“It’s getting late, I should probably head home,” I said.

“Let me drive you,” she offered.

We got in her car. I told her the directions to my apartment.

“Thanks for the ride Nana,” I said.

“You’re welcome,” she replied.

“Goodnight,” I said as I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

“G-goodnight,” she stuttered.

I got out of the car and waved at Nana until she backed out of the parking lot.


Hello everyone :) Here is another update I hope you like it! Thank you for subscribing & commenting and also for upvoting this story <3 I also wanted to let you know that I have a new Naliz fanfictions so if you guys are interested here's the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/510351/love-in-the-ice-afterschool-nana-yurigirlxgirl-lina-lizzy-naliz so go check it out :) Lastly, After School's new Japanese PV for Heaven was released today! Please go check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vud2PRhmKSM I really loved it, Nana killed it so did the others of course. They all looked flawless lol so go watch it if you haven't already xD Anyways thanks for reading guys <3