Chapter 28

Just A Glimpse

Nana’s POV

I grabbed my luggage, my tickets and my camera, put on my shoes and stepped out of my house. I locked the door and unlocked my car. I put my luggage in the trunk and drove to Lizzy’s apartment. The train station was near her house so I would leave my car at her place for a few days until we came back. Lizzy was already downstairs in the lobby waiting for me. I went inside.

“Lizzy-ah,” I said as I approached her.

She turned around and smiled.

“I thought you were never going to come! What took you so long?” she asked exasperated.

“I had a lot of stuff left to pack,” I replied.

“You should’ve done that before,” she whined.

“We’re not going to be late. Stop making a fuss,” I said.

We walked to my car. I opened the trunk and took my luggage out.

“Ready to go?” I asked.

She nodded.

We walked to the train station. It was only a few minutes away and it was a warm day. The station was packed with people rushing to get from one place to the next. We walked to the ticket booth and gave our tickets to the person. They cut a small part off and handed them back to us. The train was going to arrive in a few minutes. The train ride to Busan was 3 hours long. I suggested that we go by car except Lizzy said it would take longer. We boarded the train, found our seats, put our luggage away and sat down. I had the window seat while Lizzy sat beside me.

Lizzy’s POV

I put my head back against the headrest and closed my eyes. I was so nervous about seeing my parents. Nana and I were going to stay in a hotel; my parents offered to let us stay with them except it would be awkward. Imagine walking inside my parents’ house saying ‘Oh hey mom and dad, this is my girlfriend Nana.’ I don’t think that would turn out well. I suddenly felt a soft hand intertwine with my own. I slightly opened my eyes and turned my head in Nana’s direction. She looked at me with the most sincere eyes. I opened my eyes completely. She squeezed my hand for reassurance. She didn’t even have to say anything to make me feel better. Her gaze, her presence, and her actions made me feel happy. I squeezed her hand as well. She turned to face the front. I leaned my head on her shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Nana’s POV

“Lizzy,” I said softly as I nudged her shoulder, “Lizzy, wake up.”

She slowly stirred in her seat and opened her eyes.

“W-What?” she said in between a yawn.

“The food cart is coming around,” I informed her.

She sat up straight in her seat.

I laughed, “Someone’s clearly hungry.”

“I didn’t get to eat breakfast so I’m starving. We need to be energized for this trip,” she said.

“Oh trust me you’ll get your energy back once we reach the hotel room,” I said cheekily and winked.

“Just because you said that I will drain all my energy by the time we get there.” She smirked.

My face fell flat.

“Would you ladies like something to eat?” a man asked as he parked the food cart beside us.

“Yes please!” Lizzy said quickly scanning the cart for whatever tasty food she could find.

“Could I have water please?” I asked the man.

He nodded and fetched a water bottle from the cart.

After we got our food, we ate silently until we finished. Once we were done eating I decided it would be fun to tease Lizzy a little bit.

Lizzy’s POV

I was on my cellphone checking my Twitter when I felt a hand caressing my thigh. My face heated up. If this is her way of trying to persuade me to have with her in the hotel room than it’s not working. I moved my thigh away from her grip. After a few minutes I relaxed and moved it back. I felt her hot breath hit my ear and she softly bit the cartilage.

“Yah, stop it! We’re in a public place,” I hissed.

“Well if we’re not gonna have fun in the hotel might as well have some fun here right?” she whispered seductively.

She began to kiss my neck.

, I wanted her now.

“S-Stop, N-Nana,” I stuttered as I rolled my head back and shut my eyes.

She probably has a smug look on her face. She slowly began caressing my thigh again.

“Do you want me?” she asked biting her bottom lip.

I wanted to crash my lips onto hers and let her do me but we were in public.

I stared in her eyes. If I said yes than I admitted defeat.

“Do you want me?” she asked once more.

“No,” I said.

“If you’re trying to stand your ground it won’t last long.”

“We’ll see about that,” I snapped.

“Your body is saying something totally different than what your answer was,” she replied.

“You’re the one who wants me except you’re trying to make it seem like I want you,” I retorted.

She shrugged. “Maybe you’re right.”

After a while I got up to use the washroom at the back of the train. As I was washing my hands, the door opened. , I forgot to lock it.

“It’s occupied,” I called.

The person came inside and locked the door behind her.

“I know it is.”

Before I knew it Nana and I were making out. Our bodies were pinned to each other. The washroom was so small but even in this tight enclosed space we managed to satisfy each other.

“So who wants who?” I asked.

She was breathless.

“I want you,” she said panting.

I smirked at her response. “I know.”


Hey guys! Thank you so much for commenting, subscribing and voting <3 I can't believe I have 101 subcribers for this fic. Thank you so so so so much! :D I hope you enjoy this chapter! Happy Valentines Day to you all!