Chapter 19

Just A Glimpse

Lizzy’s POV

“W-What?!” I was shocked at what she just suggested.

“You heard me, let’s play strip poker,” she repeated.

I stared at her in disbelief. I really didn’t know how to respond to that.

“I change my mind let’s go to the party instead,” I said standing up.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the couch. I was sitting next to her now. Her face was inches apart from mine.

“I thought you said you didn’t want to go to the party,” she said.

“Well now I change my mind.”

I turned my face away from hers and looked ahead of me.

“Lizzy-ah,” she said gently my cheek.

“Y-Yes?” I stuttered. My face was heating up.

“Let’s play, I promise it’ll be fun,” she said trying to convince me.

I smiled weakly.

“Fine we can play,” I said in defeat.

Nana smiled. “I promise you won’t regret it.”

“But, I don’t know how to play.”

“It’s easy don’t worry. Do you have a deck of cards?” she asked.

“Yes I do. I’ll be right back.”

I got up and walked to my bedroom. I opened the drawer to my nightstand and pulled out the deck of cards. I can’t believe I agreed to this. I walked back to the living room.

“Found it,” I said as I entered.

“Do you have any alcohol?”

“Uh…yeah let me go get it,” I said slowly.

I went to the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and walked back to the living room.

“Do you have shot glasses?” she asked.

I went back to the kitchen and got two shot glasses.

“You ready to play?” Nana asked as I entered the living room.

I nodded.

She poured the vodka in both shot glasses.

“So the rules are simple, the person with the highest hand wins, the one that loses will either drink or take off an item of clothing. You have to lose three times in order to take off an item of clothing or take a shot. You can also fold three times before taking something off or taking a shot. And you can’t take a drink each time you lose, you have to alternate, but you can take off an item of clothing each time if you wish,” she explained.

“Don’t we need the poker chips?” I asked.

“We’re not betting so it’s not necessary,” she replied.

“Alright let’s play,” I said.

She dealt the cards. I looked at the cards I had. Oh, they weren’t that bad. I had a pair. I just hope Nana doesn’t have a higher hand.

“Do you need to pick up?” she asked.

“No I think I’m good,” I said.

She picked up a card. I was trying to read her face and see if she had a good hand but Nana is the master of masking her expressions. She knows how to use a poker-face.

“Alright, you ready to show your cards?”

I nodded. We showed them at the same time. Damn it! Nana had a straight hand.

“Two more turns ‘till you strip down.” She smirked.

She re-dealt the cards. Please let me have a good hand. I snuck a peek. I only need one more card for a flush.

“I’m picking up,” I said.

I quickly looked at the card and it was my lucky day, it was just the card that I needed.

“Ready?” Nana asked.

We showed our cards again. I might’ve had a flush but Nana had a straight flush. She won again. I sighed.

“One more turn,” she said sticking up her pointer finger.

“Don’t worry I’ll win this time!”

“We’ll see about that.”

She dealt the cards. I had a full house. Please, please, please let Nana have a lower hand. We showed our cards and Nana had a royal flush. I was so frustrated.

“Did you rig the cards?!” I asked suspiciously.

“How would I do that? They’re your cards. This game is all based on luck,” she replied.

“So it’s either a shot or an item of clothing right?” I asked.

“Yes, it’s your choice.” She smirked.

I hated alcohol but I’d rather take the shot.

“I’ll take a shot,” I said.

Nana handed me a shot glass and I put my fingers on my nose and took the shot. I made a face at the burning sensation that went down my throat.

“Should we continue?”

“Yes,” I said recovering from the shot.

She dealt the cards. I had two pairs. We showed our cards and Nana only had one pair.

“HAH!” I yelled victoriously.

She laughed and dealt the cards. I looked at my hand. It was pretty good I had four of a kind.

“Ready to be defeated again,” I said.

She smirked as she lay down her cards. I put mine down too. She had a straight.

“One more turn,” I mocked her sticking up my pointer finger.

She rolled her eyes and dealt the cards once more. I excitedly took a peek at my cards. A royal flush, the highest hand, she won’t win. We laid down our cards. She had another straight.

“Oh so close,” I said happily.

“Whatever.”

She stood up from the couch and turned her back to me. She slowly ped her dress revealing the back of her black bra and her smooth, golden skin. I inhaled slowly. She turned to face me again. She pulled down her dress slowly and seductively. I thought my mind was about to explode. My face was heating up and I was probably as red as a tomato but I couldn’t stop staring. Her black bra cupped her s so nicely and her stomach was toned and flat. The dress was around her ankles and she kicked it to the side. She was wearing black lace and her legs looked flawless. She turned around once more. Her was nice. I bit my lip. She sat down and crossed one leg over the other. She was still wearing her heels.

“Let’s keep going.”

I quickly snapped out of my daze and she smirked at my reaction.

“You know we can actually have a conversation while playing,” she said.

“I know.”

She dealt the cards and this time I had a high card hand which was the lowest hand.

“Do you want to fold?”

“No, why would you ask that?”

A small smile was playing on her lips. We placed our cards down. She won.

“So Lizzy, how’s Niel?” she asked as she shuffled the deck of cards.

“I don’t know,” I replied quietly.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” she asked curiously as she dealt the cards.

“I talked to him this morning and we decided to take a break,” I explained.

I checked my cards. I groaned another high card. We put the cards down and Nana won again.

“Why are you taking a break?” she asked.

“We’re just having some trust issues.”

She nodded her head and dealt the cards once more. I had two pairs. Why do I have such bad hands this time? We showed our hands and Nana won for the billionth time.

“Guess whose turn it is to strip now,” she said smiling devilishly.

I sighed as I stood up from the couch. Should I do it in a teasing way just like Nana did? I could be hot too. I smirked. I flipped my hair off my shoulder and ped the side of my dress slowly. I bit my bottom lip and slowly pulled the dress down. I was wearing a red bra and red lace underwear. I turned and kicked the dress off to the side so Nana can take a look at my assets. I turned around and sat back down on the couch. I looked at Nana. She gulped and was biting her lip. Woah…it actually worked. I had some effect on her. I smiled to myself.

“Do you like what you see?” I teased.

“Huh?” she said as she snapped out of her daze.

“Um…let’s keep going,” she mumbled.

She was about to deal the cards again when her cellphone went off.

Nana’s POV

I groaned. As usual worst timing! I answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Nana where are you? I thought you were coming to the party?” Hyuna yelled into the receiver. I could hear music blaring in the background.

“Yeah, I forgot change of plans,” I said.

“Where are you?!” she shouted.

“I’m at Lizzy’s place,” I replied.

“Well you better get your over here because the after party is going to your house,” Hyuna said.

“Wait what?! Why?!” I yelled into the receiver.

“They were getting bored at Tiffany’s so Juyeon decided to come to your place because she assumed you were at home.”

I groaned loudly.

“I’ll be there soon, stall them in the mean time!” I yelled and hung up.

“What’s wrong?” Lizzy asked.

“Looks like we have to cut this game short, everyone is headed to my house for the after party,” I explained as I quickly put my dress back on.

“I’ll come with you,” Lizzy said as she got dressed again.

I smiled and nodded.

I helped her clean up and we quickly went down to the parking lot. I sighed. I was hoping to get Lizzy completely tonight but that’s not going to happen now. I drove down to my house. I quickly unlocked the door and we went inside. Hyuna messaged me: They’re coming. Before I even had a chance to reply a stampede of people came into my house.

And so the party begins.