Chapter 20

Just A Glimpse

Lizzy’s POV

There were people everywhere! The house was so busy. There were people playing beer pong in one corner, another group playing spin the bottle, truth or dare, and a bunch of people standing around or dancing. Of course, as usual tons of people were making out as well. I turned to my left but Nana wasn’t there. I looked ahead of me and saw her storming off to a couple of girls at the far end of the living room. I quickly followed her. She seemed really angry. One of the girls hid behind the taller girl.

“JUYEON!” Nana yelled as she approached them.

The taller girl put a hand on Nana’s shoulder.

“Nana calm down,” she said.

I’m assuming Juyeon was the girl that was hiding. She peeked over the taller girl’s shoulder and stuck out her tongue.

“YAH! LEE JUYEON! DID I NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR WHEN I SAID NO PARTIES IN MY HOUSE?!” Nana was furious. I jumped a little at her outburst.

“Nana calm down, you’re making a scene,” the tall girl said.

“Uee, why didn’t you stop her?!” Nana asked.

“I didn’t think you’d be this angry,” Uee replied.

Juyeon came out from hiding behind Uee.

“Nana, I thought you were at home. I didn’t know you were busy. You should’ve texted me that you weren’t coming to Tiffany’s,” Juyeon said.

Nana just glared at her and shook her head. “Whatever.”

She turned and noticed me standing there.

“Oh, Lizzy-ah this is Uee unnie and Juyeon unnie,” Nana said introducing us.

“Hello Lizzy,” Uee said shaking my hand.

“Hi Lizzy!” Juyeon said relieved at the change of topic.

“Come on let’s go, I’ll introduce you to my other friends,” Nana said.

We walked through a huge crowd of people until we got to the kitchen.

“Nana!” The petite girl from the club said. I think her name was Hyuna.

Nana waved. “Hey guys! This is my old friend Lizzy.”

“Hi,” I smiled and waved.

“Hi I’m Hyuna.”

“I’m Yuri, this is my girlfriend Jessica.”

“Hi Lizzy I’m Krystal, Jessica’s sister.”

“Hi, I’m Amber, Krystal’s girlfriend.”

They all introduced themselves. They seemed really nice.

“Oh, Nana,” Jessica said.

“What?”

“Tiffany’s here, she said she wanted to see you.”

Nana glanced at me and I stared at her. Both of us clearly didn’t want to see her.

“Where is she?” Nana asked.

“She’s in the living room I think,” Jessica pointed out.

Nana and I walked back in the living room. We were searching the place. It’s been 10 years since we’ve last seen Tiffany. I’m sure she’s changed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was Tiffany. Wow she got prettier. I tugged on Nana’s arm and she turned around.

“Lizzy, Nana, what a surprise!” she chirped.

“Tiffany…” Nana trailed off.

“How come you two didn’t come to my party earlier?” she asked.

“We had other plans,” Nana replied.

“When did you two makeup? Last I heard you both hated each other,” Tiffany said.

“We never hated each other,” I said.

“We had a small misunderstanding,” Nana informed.

“Well it’s good to see you both friends again!”

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“So how’s Raina?” she asked.

“The last time I spoke to her was last week. She’s good,” I said.

“Do you still talk to her Nana?” Tiffany asked. It seemed like she was trying to start something.

“We haven’t had contact in a while but I’m sure we’re still friends,” Nana said.

Tiffany was about to respond when a handsome guy wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Hey babe,” he said.

“Guys, this is my boyfriend Nickhun,” Tiffany introduced.

“Hi ladies,” he said.

“This is Lizzy and Nana, we know each other from high school,” she said.

“Nice to meet you both,” he said.

“Nice to meet you too,” Nana and I said in unison.

“Well I’m going to go now,” Tiffany said.

“Enjoy the party,” Nana said as they left.

Nana rolled her eyes and I giggled. She looked at me and smiled.

“How is Raina by the way?” she asked.

“She’s good. She’s busy with work right now but she said she’ll come visit soon,” I said.

She nodded.

“Nana, come play spin the bottle with us!” Hyuna yelled.

“You want to go play?” Nana asked me.

“I don’t know…I have a boyfriend,” I said unsure.

“I thought you guys were taking a break?” Nana asked arching an eyebrow.

“W-We a-are, it’s just-”

“Just what?” she interrupted.

“You guys coming?” Hyuna shouted.

Nana looked at me and walked away.

Should I play? It’s not like I’m with Niel right now. I bit my lip and took a deep breath before heading to the game. I sat down beside Nana. She looked at me and smirked.

“Ready to play?” this guy asked.

“Yes,” I said.

Nana’s POV

Lizzy decided to join in the fun. I hope the bottle goes on her when I spin it. There was only a small group of us playing. It was me, Lizzy, Hyuna, Taecyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Wooyoung, Kris, Hyomin and Jiyeon. This will be interesting.

“So who wants to spin first?” Wooyoung said bottle in hand.

“I’ll spin first,” I said reaching for the bottle.

I placed it on the floor and spun it. Please land on Lizzy. It landed on Hyuna. My face fell. I turned to my left and looked at Hyuna. We kissed for a good bit. It was normal of me to kiss Hyuna though. Everyone pretty much expected it, even Lizzy seemed like she found it normal. Hyuna was next to spin the bottle. She looked around the circle before she spun it. It landed on Taecyeon. They both leaned into the circle and kissed. Well the kiss became very heated and there was definitely tongue action. Everyone was cheering and whooping like little erts. After they finally broke the kiss, Taecyeon spun the bottle.

“Alright let’s see who else I’ll kiss tonight,” he said.

The bottle landed on Wooyoung.

“Oh god no!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

“You have to do it!” Sooyoung yelled.

Both of them looked at each other and scrunched up their faces. It was funny to watch them place their lips together. They were about to part when everyone started to count. It had to last at least 5 seconds. They quickly parted and wiped their mouths. We all laughed. Wooyoung spun the bottle and it landed on Yoona. Their kiss was sweet and innocent. Yoona spun and it landed on Lizzy. . Lizzy looked surprised. She widened her eyes.

“Do I have to?” Lizzy asked nervously.

“YES!” They all yelled.

Yoona placed her lips on Lizzy’s. It lasted 5 seconds but it was the longest 5 seconds of my life. Hyuna put her hand on my arm. I turned and she was looking at me sympathetically. Once they broke off the kiss, Lizzy spun the bottle. And my prayers were finally answered. The bottle landed on me. I smirked. Lizzy’s face turned red. Everyone was cheering. This will be my first kiss with Lizzy. Wow…I didn’t think of it like that. I smiled gently at her. I placed my left hand on her cheek and moved closer. I could feel her warm breath against my face.

“Don’t worry,” I whispered.

I gently placed my lips on hers. Her lips were so soft. This kiss felt so right. I parted my lips, so did she. Our tongues met. I kissed her softly and passionately. She also kissed me passionately. I heard a soft moan escape her lips. I smiled and broke off the kiss. We were both breathless. I slowly opened my eyes. She was looking at me. There was a sparkle in her pretty brown eyes. I smiled at her. She is an amazing kisser. I was not expecting that. It felt like we were the only two people in that room.

“Are you guys done?” Sooyoung asked breaking our trance.

I quickly looked up and saw them staring at us weirdly.

“Yeah, I don’t want to play anymore,” I said standing up.

“Me neither,” Lizzy said.

I lent her a hand to get up.

“Awwh come on guys! Why you gotta be like that?” Kris whined.

“Sorry,” I shrugged.

I lead Lizzy out of the living room. We went upstairs to my bedroom. It was quieter up here. Less noise, you could hear the faint sound of music downstairs but it wasn’t as loud. I shut my door. I sat on the edge of my bed and Lizzy followed. We were silent for a while.

“Lizzy,” I started but she interrupted me. Suddenly I felt a pair of soft lips envelop my own. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. She let go. She pressed her forehead against mine, and we stared into each other’s eyes. In that moment everything felt right.

“Nana, I want to be with you,” she whispered.

I smiled from ear-to-ear.

“What about your boyfriend?” I asked.

“I’ll break up with him,” she said.

“You’ve finally found a way to make it up to me,” I said.

“You forgive me?” she asked lighting up.

I nodded.

She wrapped her arms around me and engulfed me in an embrace. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. I heard a small sob escape her lips.

“Why are you crying?” I asked her shocked.

She lifted her head from the crook of my neck and looked at me. There were tears strolling down her face but she was smiling.

“I’m happy that you forgave me,” she croaked.

I hugged her again and let her cry.


Hey guys! :) Here is another update! I hope you all like it ^^ Sorry if it takes me awhile to update, I'm busy with school and I also injured my leg a few days ago. I'll try and update soon! Thank you for subscribing and commenting! Love you guys <3