Kiss and tell~

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

Aron POV

 

I endlessly flipped through the t.v. chanels, unsure which one to watch. I briefly stopped on one chanel featuring After School before flipping to a next one. On this chanel, the boy band 'Mblaq' was cooking. It caught my atttention for a few minutes, then I flipped past a few more channels. I heard Baekho huff at me. I turned my head and looked at him.

"Just stay on one channel, Aron!" he fussed. He threw a couch pillow at my face. I caught it with one hand and pressed it against my chest.

"But there's too many good shows." I whined. As I kept flipping through channels (this time, just to get on Baekho's nerves), the pillow slowly warmed my chest.  My mind immidiantly registered it as 'JR' with his head on my chest, like whenever we would cuddle. My hand began it, as if it was JR's cheek. This must have went on for a while without myself actually noticing it, because Baekho kept giving me unusual stares.

"Aron............what are you doing, you dork?" Baekho asked with worried eyes. I think it was those glances that worried for my sanity.

My hand paused before I looked down and laughed loudly at myself. "What?! You're right, what am I doing?"

Baekho stared in bewilderment at me before muttering to himself, "Aron, you crazy man." and got up and left the room.

"Ah! No! Baekho! Excuse my awkwardness!" I pleaded. I didn't want to be alone. Minhyun was still very frustrated and had went to his room. Ren was still being homophobic, muttering angry phrases to himself in his room. Baekho just ditched me. JR had been gone for almost 4 hours since our fight. It was sundown now, so I was begininng to get worried.

I sighed, knowing Baekho wouldn't return to keep me company. To entertain myself, I kept flipping through the channels. 

"Nah." I told myself at the quick 2 second glance I had at a fashion channel.

"No."

"Nope."

"No!"

"Nahhhhhhhhh."

"Ew, what the heck?"

"Nope."

"No."

"No way."

"No~"

"Nopey."

"Dope."

I felt my eyebrows furrow as I realized I was down here talking to myself. 

"What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself and fubbed my forehead. "What am I doing with my life? What am I going to do with JR? I love him so much, can't he see that?" I began spewing out my thoughts out loud to no one.

"But you cheated on him." I scolded myself. I suddenly put myself in JR's place as I imagined the pain he felt when he found out I had cheated on him. I could feel how worthless he would have felt. I just.......suddenly understood his envy at Aimee. I understood why he could hold a grudge for this long. 

My heart ached at all the pain I caused him.

Of course, I had always knew I had hurt my boyfriend more than anyone else had, but never had I imagined the pain he must have felt.

"I have to apologize." I announced to myself. I remember how Minhyun wanted us to be sincere when he was trying to get JR and I to apologize to each other. 

My fingers quickly ran over the t.v. remote to search for the familiar 'Power Off' button. When I found it, I pressed it at the t.v. and threw a jacket on, not bothering to zip it. I don't know what got into me that made me rush to find JR. I felt like his life was in danger again. The feeling of deja vu entered me as I felt like I was hurrying to save JR, like I had been when I found his suicide note weeks ago.

I twisted the doorknob. My heart was pumping rapidly because now I was (unexpectedly) terrified at the thought that JR might commit suicide again.

Right as I stepped outiside the dorm, I ran facefirst into JR himself.

He gasped sharply at the impact of our foreheads colliding together. I winced, my vision becoming slightly blurry for a few quick seconds then it returned to normal.

"Oi!" he growled at me, his hand rubbing his forehead. He stepped inside and shut the door. Before I could stop myself, my arms wrapped around his slim figure. His scent overpowered me. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Oh, Jonghyun. Jonghyun." I felt my lips say his name lovingly.

His face was puzzled as he hesitantly rested his hands on my waist. "What..............what got into you, hyung? Are you okay?"

"I love you. I love you so much." 

"Okay.....?" JR tried to push past me.

"No no wait. I really do love you." I pleaded.

"Okay! What got into you? Why are you acting so weird?" he rose an eyebrow at me.

I sighed. "I just want to say........I love you so much. Right now, just now when we collided, it was because I was scared you were going to try to kill yourself again since you were gone so long. I didn't want to loose you. Never ever again. I just want to-" I pulled him tight against my chest before finishing. "I want to hold you forever and never let you go into this awful world. I regret cheating on you. I should've known better. Please forgive me."

He became quiet. I bit my lip and remained silent, anxious of his answer. My head rested on his shoulder and his rested on mine. I could feel his body rise up and down with each passing minute as he didn't speak. I felt him pull away from me.

 

 

My heart became discouraged.

 

 

 

I dropped my hands down by sides and looked down at the ground. I guess I shouldn't have tried to apologize. I scarred him for life. He will never forgive me. I begun to turn around to head into the livingroom again, but JR grabbed my hand gently. Feeling his familiar touch, I faced him again. His eyes were soft and sincere. He pulled me close to him, his hands rested on the lower part of my back. Our foreheads touched, our chests pressed together. I was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. His breath sent shivers all over my body.

"Aron, I forgive you." he whispered to me. His hands traveled down my body until they lightly rested on my .

"Really?" I felt the tears pricking my eyes. I couldn't believe it.

"Yes." he smiled and rubbed his nose against mine.

We both stood close, just listening to our breathing and smiling at each other. 

"Aron, pabo, aren't you going to kiss me?" he teased me.

I smiled even bigger. I closed my eyes and leaned in. "Of course." I whispered.