The Carnival

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

Baekho's POV

 

I was in the car, so excited that we finally got time off our schedule and go do something fun. Ren whined loudly. "Baekho-yah! Stop bouncing up and down!" He slapped my leg.

I grinned. "I'm just so pumped up, Rennie!!" I squealed. "Just imagine all the rides and candy and the food and-" Ren growled.

"Shut up." he sharply commanded in his 'Princess' voice. I only laughed more.

*************************************************************************************************************

 

Aron's POV

 

"Almost there!~" I shouted excitedly, followed by lots of cheerful whoops and yells. I peered outside the car window and saw the ferris wheel towering over the trees.

"Go faster, manager-hyung." Minhyun urged Manager, who was driving in the front seat. Our Manager chuckled and pressed the gas pedal, speeding up the car. "Yes, yes yes! Go, go, go!" Minhyun cheered. Minhyun's grin spread wider as we got closer and closer to the carnival's entrance.

"Yah! Calm down!" I laughed, directing my sentence to both Minhyun and Baekho. They both were oblivious to me, exclaiming when we entered the gates.

"We should ride that one first!" Minhyun shouted as he pointed to an extremely tall ride that slowly rode to the top then suddenly dropped. Even from our spot in the parking lot, I heard the screams of people as they fell down from the stomach-churning height.

I felt someone tug my sleeve, trying to get my attention. I pulled my gaze away from the ride and saw JR's adorable face. "Yes?" 

"Ehm.....can you...uhm..." he pulled his hand away from my sleeve and rubbed his neck sheepishly. "can you ride the rides with me? It's been a while since I've been in roller coasters and I'm kind of scared." JR admitted shyly. He put his hands on his cheeks. 

I smiled and gently pinched his nose. "Of course I will. I understand why you would be nervous, Jonghyun. Besides, we're on a date so I'm supposed to stick with you." I winked then pecked his lips. He looked realived and put his head on my shoulder, looking out my window. 

I saw Ren turn around from the front back seats and peer at us. "You guys are so cute." he gave a small smile. I returned his smile. "Thank you." I replied sincerely.

I saw Baekho hug Ren from behind, surprising the maknae greatly. Manager-hyung also saw in the review mirror, then turned around to look at them. "Aigoo~~~ Baekren is real, along with JRon, ne?" His grin greew in amusement in seeing the shock on our faces. 

"Wha? You-" I stuttered.

He gave a small laugh. "Of course I did, it's easy to see it." He winked at the shocked maknae. "Don't deny Baekho's love."  Ren blushed madly and hid his face in Baekho's chest.

JR grinned. "Yah. You got us!" he said lightly. 

I think I was the only one who noticed Minhyun looking sad while looking out the car window.

Manager-hyung finally parked the car. Right as he cut the engine off, all of us poured out the car. Well, except Minhyun. He just sort of dragged himself out. At first I wondered what was wrong with him and why he was acting like this. Then it struck me that Minhyun had feelings for Ren. "Wah~ Poor Min." I mumbled, shaking my head. JR looked curiously at me. 

"What?" 

I laughed. "Nothing~ Let's go buy our tickets now." He nodded eagerly when I put my gently put my arm on his side. As I did, I wanted to check if he had fresh cuts, but I changed my mind. Today was going to be a happy day for us.

****************************************************************************************************

 

"Which ride do you want to go on first, Ren?" I heard Baekho ask his boyfriend. Ren said something I couldn't quite understand. Ren and Baekho turned to wave at us before going their own way. "Bye, hyung!" Ren shouted to us. 

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked JR. Before he answered, I gave a small wave to Minhyun and our Manager as thr both of them left us. 

JR pursed his lips. "I want to ride that one." He pointed at a water ride. I nodded. 

"Ah, wait. Jonggie, you're wearing a white shirt." I smirked and looked at his upper body, making his face flush. 

"It was a coicedence!" 

I winked. "I'm sure it was." 

"Hyung!" He huffed, stepping into the line for the water ride. I chuckled then leaned into his ear to whisper to him. 

"I'll make you feel good tonight."

JR gasped and hid his face cutely, making me burst out laughing. A group of teen girls rolled their eyes at me. I ignored them. 

After a few more minutes of waiting, we finally buckled in a large circular floating thing. When the person in charge of the ride was explaining the rules, JR and I splashed each other with the icy water. The other few people in the tube shot us a look to pay attention. In the end, we didn't. 

After the ride, both of us were soaking wet. I laughed as I felt the sunshine hit my moist skin. I snuck a stare at JR and I almost stopped breathing at his flawlessness. 

His shirt, since it was wet, was nearly transparent. His hair clung to his forehead, making him look just plain y. He wore plain black gym shorts that clung to his leg from the water. If I looked carfully, I could see the outline of .  

I forced myself to look away before I got.....'excited.' JR also peeked at me and slightly smiled, seeing me run my hand through my hair. "y hyung." He giggled while poking my stomach.

I laughed loudly. "What! Crazy." I ruffled his hair. "Omo! Let's go on that ride!" I shrieked. It was a rollercoaster with endless loops and traveled at an amazing speed.

JR nervously smiled. "Ok."  I patted his head. 

"Don't worry, I'll hold your hand the whole time." JR seemed more realived. 

"Let's go then hyung~" he kissed my nose and pulled me using my arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

FINALLY! An update! Sorry if I took so long to update, I'm so busy with school. >~<

hope you guys liked this^^ 

By the way, I will be writing a chapter collection of Christmas oneshots featuring Exo-m! :D the foreword will be posted soon, so check it maybe?

AND JUST A WARNING: THE NEXT CHAPTER KEKEKEKE