I CANT. ALSDAJSHFL

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

Baekho's POV

 

I was tickling Ren, both of us giggling as he pounded my chest and arms with his fist, trying to get me to stop.

"Stop! Stop! Hyung, stop-"

I jabbed my fingers in his sides, making him bust out in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HYUNG!" Ren laughed uncontrollably.

I grinned. "What do you say?~" I tickled him again.

"P-P-pleaseee!" Ren could barely sputter out through his laughter.

I let him go. Ren quickly retreated from me, heading out of the kitchen. He bumped into Aron who was throwing on his jacket, looking like he was in a rush.

"Where you going, Aron?" I asked him as he frantically searched for the car keys.

"To look for JR. I have to tell him something." Aron shoved all the things off the counter, not caring that he had cleaned it earlier today.

"Where do you think he is?" I gently touched his shoulder, trying to make him calm down a little.

He shrugged me off. "Anywhere. But, not far from here since he walked..........................WHERE ARE THE KEYS." he pulled his hair in frustration.

Ren piped up from around the corner. "They-"

Aron opened the door, calling out behind his shoulder. "I'll just walk." He took into a full sprint right as he left.

"What's with him?" Minhyun asked us.

"How should we know? One minute he's upstairs, the next he's looking for his car keys and searching for JR." I shrugged.

 

Aron's POV

 

I sprinted around the corner, honestly not sure where I was going.

I stopped running because I was out of breathe.

Okay, think. Where would JR be? I thought about JR's short letter written on a sticky note. It was in my pocket. I pulled it out, deciding to read it again.

 

Dear Aron, if you are reading this, I have one word for you: Goodbye. I know I am not worth your love anyways. Don't come search for me. I haven't run away, oh no. I've gone to do something much worse. I am a mistake. Mistakes must be deleted, right? 

I hope you'll understand, hyung. Do not mention this to the others, especially Min. He will be broken for life. I'm sure you could care less about neither me nor Minhyun. Go back to Aimee. Be happy. That's what I would want you to be; happy.

~Kim Jonghyun

 

My heart tore open as I read it. No matter how many times I read it, I would break down inside. I was so scared because I did this to him. I made him want this. 

I rubbed  my temples, again realizing the one thought that had made me so frantic.

 

JR was going to commit suicide.

 

JR's POV

 

I sat in the subway station, patiently waiting for the next train to come. I had 30 minutes.

For some reason, I was not nervous at all. Maybe because I've always wanted this. Maybe because I knew it would end all my worries and suffering. I don't know.

Last night, I had convinced myself of this. My death thoughts were strong last night, so here I was because I couldn't fight them. I was weak against them.

'You pathetic thing. Running away from your problems?' a voice scoffed in my head.

I tried to ignore it.

'Go ahead then. Jump in front of that train. Die. It's simple.' the monotone voice said, not caring.

"Right. Simple." I nodded. People nearby me gave me a weird look when I spoke to myself, seeming as it was dead quite only the sound of pidgeons cooing.

A man who looked like he was in his mid 20's sat beside me. He was dressed very nice in a grey suit and bright orange tie. His shoes were polished clean. His sandy brown hair was combed sideways, making him look cool and neat.

The man smiled at me. "Hello. I can sit here right?"

I tried to give him a good smile. "Sure."

The sound of my ringtone of my cellphone in my front pocket made me jump.

Without looking at the caller ID, I answered. "Hello."

"JR? Where are you?" 

A train swooshed past me, making me shiver in excitement. But I did not jump yet because it was heading the other way.

"JR, where are you?" the voice repeated.

I realized it was Aron. Before he could say another word, I hung up.

I breathed in and out deeply, trying to calm the tears threathening to come out.

"Are you alright?" the man beside me asked. He looked really concerned.

"Uhm, yes. It was just my friend." I lied.

The man did not look conviced. "Well, my name is Sunggyu. You?" he offered his hand out to me to shake.

"JR." I shook his hand lightly.

Sunggyu studied my face. "Are you alright, JR? You looked stressed? And you look very sad. I know this isn't my buisness, seeming as I'm a stranger, but I'm studying to be a therapist in a rehab for teens that self-harm." he smiled, very friendly. I noticed that his small eyes would always disapear everytime he smiled.

I smiled, hoping I could convince him. "Of course."

He nodded. I peeked at the time. 

20 more minutes.

I sat on the bench, twiddling with my thumbs.

 

Aron's POV

 

After JR had hung up on me, a realization hit me.

A train. I heard a train in the background.....

I sprinted down the street, now knowing JR was at the subway station. He was going to jump in front of the train.

"No, JR please don't." I panted, turning a corner.

It would take a little more than 15 minutes to get there if I was going to walk/run.

"Taxi!!" I waved my arms wildly, trying to call a taxi. A few passed right by me, ignoring my desperate attempts.

After a few minutes, I realized I was just wasting time. "I'll just walk." I grumbled to myself.

I ran around the block, hoping I wouldn't be too late. My heart was pounding rigourosly.

I continued running, not caring to stop to catch my breath.

"JR, JR. Wait for me." I prayed.

 

JR's POV

 

Oh come on. 10 more minutes. My life was slowly ticking away.

'Maybe you're overreacting, JR. Suicide for someone that doesn't even care for you? Just forget him!' a voice begged in my head.

I hated that voice. The one that always convinced me not to do something.

Sunggyu was humming a song, his foot tapping softly to the beat.

 

Aron's POV

 

I began running faster, worrying that I was running out of time.

Go faster, babo! JR's life is on the line because of you!

I pushed past people who would glare at me whenever I ran past them.

 

JR's POV

 

Time's up.

I stood up, hearing the train in the distance. I estimated it was a good 5000 feet away.

"Well, this is it." I told myself.

'I love you. I will see you soon, huh? Don't be worrying about me anymore.' I silently prayed to my two sisters.

My heart was pumping rapidly.

I didn't know if I was nervous or grateful.

Sunggyu grinned at me. "It was nice to meet you, JR. Hopefully, we'll meet again." 

I flashed a fake- smile. "Yeah, you too, Sunggyu." 

As the train approached, my heart leaped for joy. God, what a messed up person I was.

"1........" i counted to myself.

The train's loud engine echoed around the station. My heart pumped faster. Faster. It felt like it was going to explode.

"2............"

The train was now in my view. I placed my left foot in front of my right foot, preparing to lunge forward.

"3."

I jumped, my arms reaching forward to give me more power.

Right as I lept, a pair of strong arms tackled me, my head smashing against the ground along with my body.

I shouted angerly and glared at the person who had stopped my death.

Hatred burned through my body.

Aron Kwaak.

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~

CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't think I would let JR die did you?! NO. He's my bias! :>

I'm trying to update as soon as much as I can because I have school Monday =.=