"Oppa~~"

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

JR POV

 

"Get up, oppa~" I heard a mesmorizing voice wake me from my slumber. My eyes slowly fluttered open. I groaned, seeing the blinding ceiling light and covered my face with the pillow.

"Oppa~~" a firm hand shook my shoulder. 

Wait, "oppa"?

"No." I mumbled from under the pillow. I felt the blanket get pulled off of me. The flesh of my calves got chilled. I realized I had nothing but my boxers and a plain black tanktop on.

"Oppa, get your y up." the gentle voice repeated.

I bust out laughing, my whole body shaking. "What?" I could barely manage to say through my laughter.

I heard the person huff. "Oppa?"

I buried my face deeper into the pillow, not wanting to get up. "Hn?" 

"If you don't get up, I'm going to strip you ." the voice demanded in a determined tone.

My eyes snapped open right away. "Wah! Ani-"

A hand tugged on the hem of my boxer, pulling it down. I felt the air nip the small amount of the my exposed skin on my . I shrieked and pulled my boxer back up, then swiftly sat up and threw the pillow covering my head at my 'attacker.'

The pillow caught Aron off guard, hitting him smack in the face. He gasped and whined loudly. "Why did you throw that at me?"

"You're trying to strip me !" I shouted, pointing my index finger at him and pursing my lips. "And what am I doing in my boxers and tanktop?" I asked him, shaking my finger at him. Aron merely laughed. 

"You look so cute when you're mad." he informed me. 

I rolled my eyes, but felt a smile creep on my lips. "Just answer my question, Kwaak." I said, calling him by his last name.

"You got hot while we were sleeping together so I took your clothes off." Aron replied simply. 

I narrowed my eyes at the innocent looking boy. But behind that innocent look is a really wild beast. If you know what I mean.

Aron put his hands up like he was surrendering. "Yes! I wouldn't lie to you."

"You already did before." I mumbled bitterly under my breath, then deeply regretted it because I remembered Aron had told me he didn't love Aimee anymore and I shouldn't stay angry at him. I remember that I had even said that I forgave him.

"Eh?" Aron asked, leaning in because he did not hear what I had said.

"Nothing." I replied quickly. My eyes accidently grazed over Aron. I realized that all he had on was black boxers. 

 

That's it.

 

Nothing else.

 

I felt my cheeks heating up as I realized I was staring. Aron must have noticed because his face wore a confident smirk. "Like it?" his smile tilted upwards to the left more.

"Did you work out?" I questioned him shyly, stepping closer to him to trace the well-tones abs with my fingers.

"Mhm." Aron hummed. He brought his hand to the back of my head to bring my head close to him before kissing my forehead softly. I looked up to see his face. He had a warm smile on his face. It was nothing like the smile I saw him have in my dreams where him and Aimee were together. He looked glad to be mine. He looked grateful that I was still here and not dead, like I had planned to happen months ago. He had a look on his face that told me he would be mine forever. That he would stick by me for a lifetime.

Aron broke my thoughts by hugging me tightly. I could feel his hard abs pressed against me. I wrapped both my arms around his neck. Through the hug, his hand my hair on the back of my head as my head rested on his shoulder. We just stayed like this for minutes. I eventually pulled back from his hold because I heard him sniffling.

I began. "What's wrong-"

Aron's eyes were shimmery with tears. His hand, which was curled up in a fist, rubbed his eyes. It didn't hide the fact that he was crying.

"Why are you crying, love?" I patted his belly, where his abs were. He sniffed again before smiling (kind of) and bursting into tears. He literally had tears pouring down his face.

"Aron-hyung~ why are you crying?!" I exclaimed with worry. This only made his tears pour more. "Stop crying, silly boy. I am not dumping you."

"I-I kn-kn-know, b-but...." he could barely speak through his sobs.

"Tell me." I assured him kindly, rubbing his abs. His hands held mine with a grip so tight it felt like it was going to break. I tried to not flinch, for his sake. Our hyung; crying like a child that got lost.

"I'm such an ." 

His words made me glare at him. "No you are not!" I snapped at him. He looked shocked that I snapped at him.

Aron sadly looked down at our joined hands. "Yes I am. I can see in your eyes that you haven't fully forgave me." his eyes were watering again.

His statement made me feel dreadfully guilty for my thoughts earlier.

"Of course I have." I lied, just for his sake. He his dry lips. 

"Don't lie. I can read you easily, like a book." he mumbled.

"I'm not lying." 

"You're making the situation worse."

Aron's hands let go of my hand as they were now traveling up my arm. Something on his wrist caught my attntion right away.

Angered, my fingers constricted his wrist, getting a tight grip. Panic filled his eyes as he tried to pry my fingers off. I glared at his wrist, then at him.

"Why, Aron! Why?" I demanded at him, pointing to the 4 or 5 fresh cuts on his left wrist that had never been there before.

Aron quickly hid his wrist behind his back.

"There is no point in hiding when you are already seen." I quoted from a comicbook I read.  Aron bit his bottom lip, guilt written everywhere on his face.

My scowl softened to a sad expression. "You don't have a reason to do this. You're supposed to be a bubbly, confident, cute boyfriend. Not someone starting a war within themsleves. You are pathetic." his face looked hurt as I scolded him harshly.

"Aron, I'm not insulting you." I spoke before he had a chance to speak. "I am just as pathetic as you. Remember; I'm the one slowly dying from this awful war raging inside me that is now inside you."

"Don't say that. Don't say that." Aron pleaded. I shushed him by putting my index finger on his lips.

I held his face between my two hands. "Baby, you don't deserve to stoop as low as I am."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

 

 

asdfghjjkl; 

I am making JRon bipolar, aren't I? :c

WHAT AM I DOING