"Annyeong, aleumdaun."

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

JR POV

 

 

I sat in the waiting room, impatiently waiting. How ironic.

My hands were clamped together in anxiety. Baekho had his face in his hands. Minhyun was looking out the window, his face was full of concern for our fellow bandmate. Ren sat beside Baekho, but his face was hard to read.

Right after Aron had unexpectedly passed out after our performance, our stylist called for an ambulance. We all rushed to the emergency room. It was heart-racing. And get this; even though none of the audience members had seen him loose concious, it quickly got out somehow. 

Everywhere on magizines and tv shows it would say 'Nu'est eldest, Kwaak Aron, passed out after their performance. The reason is unknown yet.'

I hated how this had gotten out so fast. No one but the five members and our stylists had witnessed the scene. I guess that was just how papparazzi is.

Finally, a doctor entered the room and told us we could see Aron now. I was the first one to stand up and follow the doctor. He led us into a small, but clean room that seemed to burst in bright lights. In the hospital bed, layed my boyfriend: the one that changed me forever. I never thought I would see him laying in this bed, as if he was dying.

Minhyun, Baekho, Ren and I silently stood as we looked at our hyung, still asleep in his bed.

The doctor clicked his pen and wrote something down on a sheet of paper, clipped onto a clipboard.

After he finished writing, he cleared his throat and spoke to break the loud silence.

"Aron is okay. I took blood samples and he is just dehydrated and exhausted. Seeing as you all are from Nu'est and had three songs to preform yesterday, that might explain why he is exhausted. His muscles were overworked, so make sure that when he returns home, he stretches and rests  very well. As for the dehydration, just make sure he drinks plenty of water."

"How long will he stay here?" I asked. The doctor adjusted his glasses before answering me.

"He will be able to leave tommorow morning."

I let out a sigh of relief. I noticed that Minhyun looked most grateful.

I went over to Aron's hospital bed and pulled a chair to sit beside him. I knew he wasn't in any major danger, but it just hurt me so much to see him like this. To see the usual cute, bubbly, aegyo-filled boy just laying in a bed; in a place where people could have died.

The doctor coughed and quietly told us he would leave us alone. When I heard the door shut, my hand immidiantly reached for Aron's hand under the sheet. I found it and entwined our fingers together. I remembered how a few days after when he first joined us, he had kissed my hand. 

I brought his hand to my lips delicately, gently placing my lips on the top of his hand. 

To my surprise, Ren came over and patted my back, then he smiled warmly at me. I was taken back. Ren never smiled often. Because of his smile, did that mean he accepted me for who I was and my uality preferance?

I smiled back at the maknae.

Aron stirred in his bed, making me look back at him. I saw his large brown eyes open and confusedly waunder around the room. I squeezed his hand. Aron's eyes met mine. A huge grin tugged on his lips.

"Annyeong." he greeted, his voice low and scratchy. y.

"Annyeong, aleumdaun." I greeted in return.

A/N: Aleumdaun- "beautiful"

Aron chuckled softly and greeted everyone else. After that, I explained to him why he had passed out and that all LO/\E's knew about it somehow, even though they did not see anything.

"Oh....so when can I get out?" he asked eagerly. His thumb was rubbing over my hand, for our hands were still joined together.

"Tommorow morning. But until then,  just relax." I almost demanded him. I didn't want him stressing himself out too much. We had another concert in two weeks and I didn't want him to push himself.

"Does the doctor allow me to stand up?" Aron wiggled his toes and legs as he said this.

"I don't know. Just sit up. Don't walk." 

Aron rolled his eyes. "Stop worrying about me so much, Jonghyun. I feel fine. Really."

"But still. Sit up. Only." I pleaded.

Aron huffed, not wanting to lay down anymore, but reluctantly agreed to sit up. Baekho adjusted his pillow and his bed. 

I couldn't stop myself from asking. "How do you feel?" The question kept pulling my mind.

Aron cocked his head to the right a little. "I already said I feel fine."

"Are you thirsty, hyung?" Ren piped in.

Aron put a finger on his chin. "Now that you mention it, yes."

Ren nodded. "I'll get you some water, ne?" Aron nodded his head. Ren left the room to get some water which was down the hall.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I worridely asked him, yet again. I didn't care if I was annoying him, I was dead worried.

Aron sighed. To my surprise, he swung his legs off the edge of the hospital bed. As his barefeet made contact with the cold floor, he almost fell over before my hands wrapped around his waist.

"Oh yeah, you're perfectly fine!" I remarked sarcastically. Baekho scoffed at Aron.

"I slipped." he defended. I nodded as if saying 'Right.'

Aron squirmed around in my grip. "Let go, Jonghyun. I'll show you for sure." Hesitantly, I withdrawed my hands from around his waist. He steadliy put his left foot down, then his right. He circled the room twice. A breath of relief escaped from my chest. "See?" Aron wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I laughed. "Alright then. I'm glad you're okay now." I pulled my dorky boyfriend into my arms and gently pressed our lips together, making him softly moan through the kiss. He swiftly pulled back and whispered so that only I could hear, "It's been a while."

I chuckled softly. "Not really, hyung." He kissed me again, I gratefully accepted him. I wrapped my hands on the back of his neck, pushing our lips closer together. 

"Oh, you perfect being." Aron panted through the kiss. I bit his bottom lip and gently pulled on it. "Oh, you beautiful man." I complimented him. He  buried his fingers in my hair as our kiss heated up.

Minhyun and Baekho cleared their throats loudly (and obnoxiously). They both grimiced when Aron and I made a wet slick sound as we broke apart from each other.

"Get a room." Baekho joked, lightly punching my arm. MinHyun polietly agreed, not wanting to offend us.

"Sorry." Aron and I sheepishly said at the same time. We laughed.

The door opened. All of us turned our heads, only to see the blonde maknae again. 

"I'm sorry if I took so long." he apologized and bowed. Minhyun ruffled Ren's hair.

"It's okay. We didn't mind waiting." Aron retorted, winking at me.

Ren handed the glass of water to Aron and gasped when he realized Aron wasn't laying down. "Hyung! Shouldn't you be laying down?"

Aron gulped down the whole cup of water in a few big gulps. He wiped his mouth with his hand. "Aniyo. I'm okay."

Ren didn't look certain but he agreed anyways.

I pulled everyone together in a group hug, surprising everyone. "I just want to say that I'm glad hyung is okay and well. I noticed how he was trying to be strong during our performances and when he passed out, it scared me so bad. We're lucky that he's not in bad condition." Everyone nodded. "I'm really thankful all of us are still healthy and content. I hope we will always stay like this." 

All the members cracked a smile. Even Ren.