The Concert

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

MinHyun POV

 

 

"I'm so nervous, Minhyun." Baekho whispered loudly while gripping my arm tightly. I gave him a small assuring smile to tell him everything was going to be alright. I was also very anxious too, to be honest. 

The usually cheerful Baekho began pacing back and forth in the dressing room. He looked stressed and tense. JR came over to him and hugged him. 

I looked over at Ren, who was still fixing his hair. He frowned as the stylist would move a stray strand of hair in one direction, then pouted and told her to pin it back, before changing his idea and telling her to just curl it. 

"No, no." he scolded his stylist. He gently put his hands on hers and guided her hands on what to do. She muttered something quietly and began re-doing his hair.

I heard Baekho reiterate that he was nervous. JR politely told him everything was going to be alright and we would do good.

Aron strolled over to me and posed, putting one hand on his waist and one behind his head. "How do I look, Min?" he kissed his hand and pretended to blow the kisses at me. I bust out laughing at his dorkiness and replied with a grin "You look very handsome, hyung." 

Aron, looking satisfied, began blowing kisses all over the room. Some directed towards JR, some at Baekho to help him relax, and some at Ren.

A man with dark brown hair, maybe in his early 40's entered the dressing room through a curtain and looked at JR. "Nu'est, set in 15 minutes!" then exited the room again.

JR put his hands together and spoke up to all of us. "Okay, come here everyone."

Baekho went to Ren and dragged him over to join us. Aron stood next to JR. I was between Ren and Aron.

JR took a deep breath and begun his speech. "I know you guys might be nervous. I know I am. So is Baekho. It's been a while since we've been on stage, but we will do good. We will put in 200% into this preformance. We will satisfy our LO/\E's. We will be one of the best groups out there. We practiced hard to prepare for this." All of us nodded, even me, as we all agreed.

JR continued, clearing his voice and tugging on his outfit a little. "We are all doing really good. I'm really proud of all of us and how far we have come. I know we will do good. Manager-hyung can't be here for us today since he's sick, but he'll be in our minds. We'll have to thank him later along with our dance teachers. They are extremely important to our success. My main point, is to give it all you have and put on a smile for the crowd, as well as each other." 

He put his hand in the center of the circle. I placed mine on top, followed by Ren, then Baekho followed by Aron.

"1, 2, 3; hwaiting!" all of us shouted. We hugged each other one by one. Suddenly, I was filled with confidence that we would preform excellent.

 

 

Aron POV

 

 

After his speech, JR immidiantly came to me, biting his lower bottom lip. "How do I look?" he questioned me anxiously. I let my eyes slowly travel over every inch of his perfect body before answering. "You look......."

I paused, thinking of the right word.

"Hot." I finished.

JR looked surprised. His face turned pink, as it always did when he got shy and/or embarassed. "Oh, stop it." he turned his face away. "Honestly." he faced me again, putting a serious expression on.

"I am being serious~" 

He rolled his eyes at me with a smile on his lips. "No you're not." 

"Uh, yes I am. So hot. I'm getting some of you tonight." I winked at him, looking down at his crotch before my lips. His face turned red this time; a very timid and delighted look covered his face. 

JR covered his face with his hands. "Why are you so naughty, hyung." he mumbled through his hands covering his face.

I pouted and countered, "You're just too irrisitable."

I heard the announcer on the stage yell loudly "GIVE IT UP FOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR............................................NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEESSSSSTTTTTTTTTT!"

Followling the sound of his voice was the many screams, chants, and cheers of the audience.

JR clapped his hands and announced to us "Let's go! Hwaiting!" which was barely heard over the screams of fans.

He led us out onto the stage.

When I first stepped out, the bright blue lights blinded my vision, but I got used to it.

JR quickly introduced us, followed by myself. I informed the crowd on the songs we were going to preform. They seems excited that we were preforming all three songs: Face, Action, Not Over You.

Everything in 'Face' went smooth and the fans were really pleased at our performance. We quickly got into position for 'Action.'

As I heard the music to 'Action' starting, my mind immidiantly controlled itself. The dance moves were automatically done by my mind which had done the routine over and over multiple times during practice. 

About half way through the song, my vision in both my eyes became blurry and my thoughts were fuzzy, I couldn't think straight. My throat suddenly became dry. I pushed the unfamiliar feeling aside and continued dancing and singing.

As JR finished his rap at the end of the song, I began rapping my part. My voice didn't come out right, but I pushed through.

I reached the end of the rap as it siad 'The world; it's yours.' and started to dance again. My mind began spinning and I barely registered the fact that I had stumbled a little bit, making JR peer at me curiously before he started dancing again.

After we finished 'Action' we bowed before getting into position for 'Not Over You' right away.

The performance blurred by. I had just barely forced myself through the whole performance. At the end of the performance, I was drained of energy. I could barely walk. My throat and tongue was dry. My head spun wildly in frantic directions.

When all 5 of us reentered the dressing room and the curtain was closed, I collapsed on the ground, not being able to hold myself together anymore.

All 4 members rushed to my side. The last thing I heard was the announcer on stage complimenting us, saying, "Let's appauld Nu'est for a job well doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" before my vision faded to black.