Interuppted

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

Some mild/hot "mental images."  ;)

 

JR's POV

 

Minhyun and Aron's laughter woke me up from my nap. I hadn't been feeling good since yesterday when I had an emotional break-down in front of my band mates, so I've been sleeping all day only getting up to eat and go to the bathroom.

"Minhyun!" I heard Aron's happy laugh fill my ears. I peered down at him. His smile. I loved his smile. It was sweet like a child's, so adorable. When I looked at his smile, it made all my pain disapear.

"Aron!" Minhyun could barely say through his laughter.

I sat up in bed. "What's so funny?" I asked the two boys.

Aron's gaze shot to me right away. "Ah~ Nothing. JR. Are you okay? You've slept all day and barely got up." His face suddenly filled with worry for me.

I tried to smile. "Yes. Don't worry."

Yesterday's events flashed in my head. When he hugged me. Smiled at me.

I erased those thoughts before they noticed I was blushing.

I looked around the room to distract me from Aron's dark eyes.

"Where's Baekho and Ren?" I questioned Minhyun, noticing they were no where to be seen.

Minhyun fiddled with a comic book on the floor beside him, flipping rapidly through each page. "They went to the movie theater about 2 hours ago."

He must have saw the confused look on my face. 

"What are they doing at-"

Minhyun cut me off. "Oh. Hyung called earlier and said that we would all go see a movie together tonight. At 8:30."

I glanced at the clock. 

6:49

How long have I been sleeping? More than 10 hours, I suppose.

"I better get ready to go then." I climbed down the ladder of my bed, slowly. 

Minhyun's phone rang. His weird ringtone of a singing monkey or llama or something filled the room of the three boys. He peered at the screen.

"I got to take this." he said, pointing at the phone. The tall teenager stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Aron with JR changing in the bathroom.

Aron blinked and looked around the room. 

"JR~" he said in a sweet sing-song voice. "JR~" he repeated.

No answer. Aron heard JR humming softly in the bathroom.

Aron's POV

 

I was curious to know what JR was humming in the bathroom so I slowly and quietly tip-toed to the bathroom door. As I got closer I realized it was a song I heard in a gay romance movie.

"Whaah?" I muttered to myself.

"Tsk tsk tsk, JR,  leaving the door open a crack." I joked to myself.

I wonder what he's wearing right now?

NOTHING.

Realizing my thought, I blinked in surprise at myself. I barely knew him!

Look inside. Maybe you'll see him .

No!

I stepped back from the door. Great. Now I couldn't even contain myself from my leader.

I heard JR groan from inside.

"No....No." I sighed as I told myself.

JUST ONE PEEK, ARON.

Fine!

I couldn't resist myself. I thought JR had the nicest body out of Nu'est. Baekho thought diffrently of course.

I gulped. "Okay." I told myself. "One peek."

A long peek~

"Ugh stupid voice in my head," I muttered bitterly to myself.

I bent down and peeked into the door crack. I almost stopped breathing. I almost died. I almost fell into a coma. What I saw was............wow.

JR. In only his boxers.Plaid green ones. He turned around to get something.

Mmmm......that .

I bit my lip harshly, trying not to wince.

He turned around again. I my lips.

His hair was soaked in water. His chest was gleaming with the dews. His abs, strong. His arms; lean and well built.

Then, as my eyes travled up and down his magnificent body, I saw them. 

Cuts.

Dozens  and dozens of cuts. They ran up and down the side of his body. Some looked fresh, some were scars. Most of them looked fairly deep.

I felt tears stinging my eyes.

How could someone so strong and confident, so.................so perfect do this to his body? Didn't he know he was amazing? I was so into him already and it has only been 2 days since I met him.

I had feelings for him already. I was falling already.

The sound of a drawer opening brought me back to reality.

I peered back inside the bathroom. The gleam of a blade caught my eye.

My heart raced in panic. "No." I told myself. "No. No. Please don't, JR."

JR's POV

 

I got out of the shower. All my thoughts filled my head.

You're so stupid.

Don't live anymore.

Just do it. 

No one will see you.

Hesitantly, I opened the drawer that I always kept my razor blade hidden in. It was always hidden under Ren's basket of hair supplies.

My hands wobbling, I brought the blade against my side, near my rib area.

I had made a deep wound to begin with, then Aron barged in, his eyes filled with distress and panic.