Apologies

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

Aron's POV

 

Right as JR jumped, I tackled him. I mean literally right as he jumped. His foot was just barely missed by the train.

He and I fell to the ground, making many people gasp around us. I heard the whispers.

"That boy tried to commit suicide!" an elderly lady whispered to her husband.

"Poor boy." a mother muttered.

"Can't escape reality." another person whispered sadly.

I ignored the comments and glared at JR. He returned it, his filled with more fury and dejection than mine.

"What's wrong with you?! Are you insane?" I shouted at him.

"Yes!" he barked, kicking me squarley in the stomach to get me off of him. I stumbled backwards, but caught myself before falling.

I saw a man in a grey suit and orange tie watching us, confusion and worry on his face.

"Why did you stop me?" JR yelled at me. His tone was angry, dark, dangerous, and powerful; all at once.

"You can't try to commit suicide just because I was cheating on you." I tried to calm myself down again.

"Of course I can! The love of my life used me as some kind of 2nd choice! He didn't really love me!" he replied furiously, shoving me backwards. I grunted as I landed on my tailbone, also bumping into the man in the grey suit.

Murmurs were heard all around us as they found out the fact that we were gay. I stood up and grabbed JR's wrists, storming off with him far away from the crowd.

When we were far enough to where they couldn't hear our words even as we yelled, I shook JR's shoulders. "Why?! Why?! WHY?! You have so much to live for! A whole career in front of you, JR! Do you know how devasted everyone, even our fans, would be if you had actually killed yourself?" I hissed, shaking him rougher.

He slapped my hands away and snarled. "YOU were all I lived for! But YOU had to go and use me! YOU basically tricked me into loving you!" His fists clenched tightly.

I rubbed my temples, trying to calm down. "Don't you think you were over reacting?" I asked him.

He replied right away with no hesitation. "No."

"I think you were!" I snapped.

JR frowned. "I've always wanted to commit suicide. Since 10th grade. And when you came along and used me, it was just another reason that I should kill myself. You weren't the entire reason, so stop thinking you were the main role." he scoffed.

I bit my lip. "Do you know how much I was worrying? I was freaking out like crazy. I was afraid I wouldn't make it in time."

JR was oblivious to my sympathy. "You could be burning in fire and I'd have a cup of water, I wouldn't pour it on you; I still wouldn't care about you."

His words were like a slap to the face. It stung like fire inside my mind and my heart.

"You don't mean that..." I whispered, close to tears.

"I wouldn't lie." he firmly replied.

"What did I do to deserve this? To deserve my one and only love to try to kill himself and now he has a burning hate for me. What did I do?" I spoke softly, caressing JR's face.

JR's body tensed up. His eyes turned cold like ice.

His eyes bared into mine. "You know what you did."

"I don't want to loose you, Jonghyun. You mean so much to me. I don't know how I could proove it to you again. I-" I choked on the tears pouring out of my eyes and the sobs escaping me.

JR merely blinked. 

"I know I did a horrible thing to you. I know you're hurt. More than hurt. But, I love you. I can't go any day without thinking about you or you're smile, your laughter, your face; not one day without thinking about you. I know you hate me now, but all I'm asking for is a second chance. I want to be your boyfriend again." I pleaded, the tears rolled down my cheeks, splashing on the ground.

 

JR's POV

 

I might have been angry at Aron, but seeing him cry tore me apart. He never cried much, and I've only seen him cry two or three times so far, but when he did all I wanted to do was cuddle next to him.

His wails grew more uncontrollable and he was hiccuping now. My heart felt terrible, like something had ripped it to shreds.

"Please, JR. Another chance. I love you so much, you mean the world to me. The incident about Aimee......I was being a jerk. Just.............................I love you, I love you." Aron begged again. He looked like he really ment it. But I didn't fall that easily.

I blinked. Aron buried his hands into his dark hair, pulling the strands. 

"No." I said. I hated myself for saying it, but I didn't 100% trust Aron anymore.

He shouted out something in English, something I didn't know, and fell to the ground on his knees. He pounded the ground with his fists, frustrated and angry. I didn't know if his anger was at me or himself.

"JR! I just want to be with you!" he sobbed, his whimpers filled my ears as he kept hitting the ground with his fists, pounding away endlessly.

I shuffled my feet and kept quite.

"When I first saw you, it was love at first sight. I fell; hard. I loved everything about you. Your hair, your eyes, your smile, your body, your voice. Then, that one day when I accidently saw your cuts, it made me love you more because I realized you were a strong person to be smiling everyday. Since that day, I wanted to be with you every minute I could, I wanted to feel my lips on yours. And that night when you confessed everything to me about your past, you have no idea how much respect I gained for you. I respected you for the strong-headed charisma you are." Aron confessed, he sat on the ground, messing with his pants.

I kept looking at him, waiting for him to continue.

"When you and MInhynu read that text message from Aimee, I freaked out. I didn't want us falling apart because of one mere message. But we did. We got in a fight and I regretted it so much that I actually felt this deep disgust for myself. I wanted everything to go back to normal." he broke down, curling into a tight ball on the ground as he still sat.

 

Aron's POV

 

I sat on the ground, curled up like a cat when they slept. My sniffles echoed in the staion, filling the silence between JR and I.

We both awkwardly stared at the floors or walls, until I heard JR's footsteps heading towards me. I braced myself, preparing for a punch or kick from him, but instead he wrapped his muscular arms around me and my body.

"I'm sorry." his husky voice gently whispered in my ear.

I didn't relpy, but looked up at him. He was squatting beside me, his gaze intense and maybe.............sorrowful?

"I'm sorry for screwing this up." JR apologized. I knew he ment 'this' as our relationship.

"No, it was all me. You just freaked." I shook my head.

JR pulled me closer to him, his warm body pressed against mine and I felt his hands shaking.

"I love you, hyung." he said. The silent tears of............joy spilled out of JR.

"I love you too." I buried my face in his neck, inhaling his scent.

"I will never do that again. I'm never going to commit suicide again. What was I thinking? I could never leave you. You are the last person I would want to hurt, mentally or physically." he kissed my forehead then gently kissed my lips.

"I will never leave you." I promised, wrapping my hand around his waist.