asdfghjkl;asklfjhfdh

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

Ren POV

 

I sat in the kitchen, watching Baekho cook at the stove.

Minhyun walked in, playing Angry Birds on his cell-phone. He sat down beside me, flashing a quick grin at me before returning back to his game.

"A-sa!" he exclaimed happily at his phone, like a little child would when they won a game.

A/n: A-sa mean awesome. Children tend to use this more than adults xD

"Did you beat the level?" Baekho asked eagerly, wiping his hands on his shirt as he came over to Minhyun.

Minhyun smiled. "Yeah!"

"Daebak!" Baekho said as he and Minhyun slapped high-fives.

Minutes passed before JR stormed into the kitchen, furious and dangerous looking.

"Hello." I polietly greeted.

"Yo." he quickly said.

"Something wrong?" I asked him. He avoided my eye contact.

"No. Everything's good." 

"Where's Aron-hyung?" I turned in my chair, searching the room.

"Upstairs."

"Oh....okay. Where did you and hyung go earlier today?" I pondered.

"To a friend's house." the leader impatiently told me.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to bother you." I mumbled.

I left the kitchen and went upstairs to talk to Aron since no one was talking to me anyways.

Before I left, I felt Baekho's strong hands grab my arm gently. "Where you going, Minki?" he pouted at me.

"Just upstairs, silly." I couldn't help but smile at him.

"How come you're not staying down here with me?" he whined.

"I'll just be gone for a few minutes." I rolled my eyes as I still smiled and left to go upstairs.

I jumped up the staircase, going up three then skipping two stairs.

"3, 2. 3, 2. 3,2." I sang quietly to myself. When I reached Aron & JR's room, I opened it slowly and peered inside.

"Hyung?" I saw him just sitting on his bed, his face looking blank.

"Ne?" he fixed his gaze at me, still looking blank.

"Are you okay?" I sat down beside him.

"Yeah." he said plainly. He looked like he was deep in thought though.

I frowned. "Stop lying. I can see right through you and JR."

Aron suddenly stood up and grabbed my shoulders. "What! You do? Did he tell you about us?" he almost shouted in panic.

My mind went blank as I registered one thought. 

 

 

Aron and JR.

 

 

Jron.

 

 

More than friends.

 

 

Love.

 

 

"Ren!" Aron shook me harder, my body flopping around like a little doll.

"Stop." I snapped and took his hands off me.

"Wait, so you didn't know until now about JR and I?" his eyes widen.

"You idiot! I didn't even know you were gay." I huffed. I stood up off the bed and stormed out the door.

Aron chased after me. "Ren! Ren!" he called out, distress in his voice.

"Minki-ah!" he shouted again.

"You're disgusting!" I angerly yelled at him.

He grabbed my wrists tightly, making me face him. "What's wrong with JR and I being together, Minki? Love is love, it doesn't matter what gender." he defended his relationship.

"But, that's just messed up!" I screamed at him.

"What about that 'Baekren' stuff you and Baekho do, huh? Is that disgusting?" he countered.

"No, because it's fake and not real." I press my lips together. Aron begun to say something else but I shoved past him and stomped down the stairs.

 

Minhyun's POV

 

I was watching Baekho play my phone, we had agreed to take turns after each level. He was intently studying the phone and almost forgot to check the stove, only remembering when JR reminded him.

I was about to congratulate Baekho on his successful victory in the game when a certain blonde diva burst in.

"Ren-" I began. 

Ren immidiantly spotted JR and stormed over to him. He slammed JR against the wall, huffing angerly.

"You." Ren hissed thorugh gritted teeth.

JR frowned. "What do you want, Ren-ah?"

"You and Aron?! Seriously?! Why not some girl?! Why someone of the same gender?!" Ren yelled at JR, oblivious to the clueless Baekho.

I rubbed my forehead. "Ren, please, calm down." Ren glared at me.

"You knew about this, Minhyun?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yes but-"

He cut me off. "Why didn't you tell manager-hyung?"

"Because JR and Aron are perfectly happy! There's not really a point in ratting out a happy couple, is there?" I snapped harshly at the blonde.

Baekho remained silent, perhaps still confused.

Aron entered the kitchen, immidiently heading to Ren. "Minki...." I heard the threatening tone in the eldest's voice.

"Wait until I tell Manager-hyung." Ren growled at JR.

JR put a hand on Ren's shoulder. "Please calm down."

"Why would you both even go this far?" Ren asked, shaking his head furiously.

"They love each other." I piped up. "I don't have a problem with it, soTneither should you."

"They're the same gender. Why didn't Aron just date a girl instead of JR?" Ren questioned.

I noticed JR's jaw tighten.

"Ren, if they are happy, leave them alone." Baekho said quietly.

Ren's eyes snapped at Baekho. "Can't you notice something's wrong with them both? I heard them yelling at each other earlier just a while ago. JR and Aron had a fight. Didn't you?" he looked at Aron, then JR.

Aron slowly nodded, his jaw was also tight, in fact jaw was clenched together tighter than JR's was.

"See?" Ren pointed.

"Couples argue, too." I countered.

Ren grew frustrated and pushed past all of us, going upstairs. His bedroom door slammed shut.

The four remaining of us stood in silence. Stunned at Ren. Stunned at his homophobic words and sentences.

JR and Aron didn't even look at each other. Not once.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks to all my subscribers for being ever so patient with me since I have rather slow updates :P

I hope the plot is going good so far...............

Comment please?:) I wub you all ^^