Suggestion

The Reason I Live [Abandoned]

Le random Aron gif^ kekeke~

 

 

Aron's POV

 

I woke up to the next morning only to find that JR was not laying in bed beside me. Puzzled, I sat up in bed. "JR?" I called out. Silence. Then, I heard the sound of dishes clanging downstairs in the kitchen. I yawned and stretched my arms before lazily climbing out of bed with the blanket wrapped around my body. "I guess I should get changed." I muttered to myself. I pulled open one of JR's clothes drawers and pulled out a plain black boxer. I opened the drawer underneath it and pulled one of JR's sweatpants out, along with a t-shirt that said 'NU'EST' on the front of it.

I didn't bother to brush my teeth or comb my hair yet since we were just going to be in the dorm the whole day. I yawned again and rubbed my eyes.

Within a few minutes, I had (JR's) clothes on and trudged downstairs to eat breakfast. When I reached the kitchen, I saw Minhyun and Baekho set a plate of eggs and rice on the table. Minhyun looked up at me. "Good morning, hyung~ You are just in time." he greeted. I smiled. 

"Good morning, Min." I said back to him. I took my place beside JR and smiled warmly at him. He blushed and looked down at his food. I mentally chuckled at his cuteness.

Silence took over the atmosphere. JR decided to break it. "Min, why did Sungjong call you yesterday?" he asked curiously.

Minhyun gave a small laugh. "Eh..he wants to take me out on dinner some time next week. I don't know how he got my number though." he shrugged. JR squealed loudly, making me flinch. 

"Min! You lucky boy!" he bounced up and down in his chair. Minhyun gave a humble smile.

We ate in another silence, only the sound of dishes clanging or mouths chewing. Minutes passed until Ren finally interuppted it.

"So, hyung." he began slowly, swallowing his food then looking at JR and I as he spoke. "Last night, I was with Baekho in his room and my phone was about to die. I realized I left my charger in JR's room. But..." he rubbed his neck nervously. "I heard some....things."

JR and I looked at each other in panic. We knew right away what Ren was talking about. Minhyun and Bakeho's brown eyes seemed to pierce into us. JR gulped, tugging at his shirt a bit. "W-what kind of things?" he managed to stutter out.

Ren looked back down at his food, poking the eggs and sliding them around his plate. "Just...stuff. I...I can't really explain." he shoved a mouthful of rice and eggs in his mouth.

My mouth twitched in amusement at Ren's hesitant tone. Of course, JR and I both knew that the innocent maknae had heard JR's loud moans and ual demands, but just for the fun of it, I wanted to mess with him some more.

"What did you hear Ren?" I asked him, trying to get him to explain. I placed a mouthful of eggs in my mouth, purposefully letting out a long moan as I swallowed them. In the corner of my eyes, I saw JR shyly look away. I turned towards Minhyun. "These eggs are very good." I complimented him. He was surprised at my sudden comment.

I peered at Ren. To my delight, his pale ivory skin was dabbed with pink on his cheeks. "What's wrong, maknae?" I innocently teased. "I was just saying how good Minhyun's cooking is." I rubbed his thigh, seeing Baekho's eyes flash in fury. Minhyun looked away, keeping his eyes at either JR or myself. "Well, Rennie, what did you hear? Can you describe it to us?" I nudged JR with my elbow and looked back at the blonde. Baekho's face twisted in envy as my hand travled us his thigh. Seeing him get more and more nervous, I decided to pull my hand away. 

JR nervously tugged on my shirt. I turned around and made a kissy face at him before facing Ren again. "Well??" I buzzed.

"You were....uhm..." he tugged on his bangs. "Just..." His tongue seemed to be all tied up in knots.

"?" I helped him finish his sentence. He nodded, causing me to hoot in laughter. "That wasn't me! That was Jonghyun! He's so fiesty." I shook my head with a toothy grin on my lips.

Minhyun's eyes widened as he heard this. JR turned a bright, almost neon, shade of red. He hid his face in his hands, which I knew now that that was one of his habits when he was mortified. "Hyungggggggggggg." JR whined, maybe a bit irritated.

I smirked as my cocky words left my mouth. "Hear that, maknae? That's exactly what Jonghyun sounded like while-" JR quickly covered my mouth with his hand.

Ren seemed to be lost of his words. After what seemed like hours of silence, he just stood up and left the kitchen. Before he left though, he stopped and look over his shoulder. "Aron hyung, JR hyung....next time. Take my suggestion; be more quiet." he mumbled almost inaudibly, but I'm sure everyone still heard it.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Finally...an update. I'm sorry if it wasn't that good.../sighs and sits in the corner/ it was short. I'm sorry!! TT^TT 

It will be better next time, hopefully. I will try to update as often as I can.

And also!!!!! Some of you are subscribed to my fanfic "Rain Puddles". I haven't updated that fic in almost a month now, maybe?? I really need plot ideas or suggestions or ANYTHING!! I need to get it back on track~ Please help me >.< Thanks you and comment below ^_^