17

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Tiffany and seohyun looked each other they never know this would be happen, Taeyeon just stared at her food and mixed them with her spoon.

“Tae I think it’s ok if you loved each other” Seohyun said abruptly.

“Actually he never said he loved me” Taeyeon stopped her hand as she looked her sister.

“WHAT???” Tiffany raised her voice. Seohyun hold her hand to make her clam down.

“Yes, last night he just said he wanna try, because he also don’t know what is he loved me?” actually Taeyeon feel pain with her word.

“So you just wanna said this is just one side love?” Tiffany said in sarcastic tone.

“TIFFANY” finally Taeyeon lost her temper and shouted at Tiffany.

“Hey calm down” Seohyun said but her eyes looked at all people in that’s café. Tiffany and Taeyeon glared at each other.

“You're really pathetic, how could you have to beg for love of him?” Tiffany can’t hide how disappoint her to Taeyeon.

“What?, are you said loved someone pathetic? if you are so afraid of love will knock your pride, do not worry about me I could keep it and I will not spoil Emerald name” Taeyeon take her purse and leave Tiffany and Seohyun in café. Taeyeon back to her office when she back to her seat she bumped to Mrs Park Manager in Jaejoong companies she also Taeyeon enemies, she like make Taeyeon annoyed.

“You can you look at you way?” she said to Taeyeon who still looked at ground without said anything, as she looked at Taeyeon as Taeyeon lifted her head and.

“You why you always said all what you want to me?, you and you why you hate me I’m never have problem with you” suddenly Taeyeon explodes as she cry. All employees looked at her in shocked expression as all employees quiet they suddenly feel guilty for bully her but she also make them pay back for that so what now. As Taeyeon squat and hide her face in her knees until someone kneeled beside her and signaled to all employees to leave them. Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon as pulled her shoulders so she can look him. Jaejoong just smile and pulled her bang to her ears.

“Fany…I… hhhk  I’m up… hhk…set to her” Taeyeon said in her sob. As Jaejoong hugged her and let her cry in his embrace, he feel pain if he looked her like this, don’t know since when he can see how empty Taeyeon, and it’s must hard for her if she must fight with her sisters.

---

“Tae this is your hot chocolate” Sunny give glass to Taeyeon and sat opposite from her.

“You also want to ask something right?” Taeyeon sip her hot chocolate, but Sunny just smiled and shook her head.

“Don’t you curious like other employees?” Taeyeon bit shocked with the truth Sunny even seems not curious.

“No, I should have thanked you for that” Sunny said something but Taeyeon can’t understand what she meant.

“Thank you?, for what?” Taeyeon seems confuse.

“Emm nothing forget it” Sunny said and smiled to Taeyeon, Taeyeon just rise her eyebrows and sip her chocolate again.

“Oh yeah Sunny can I ask something?” suddenly Taeyeon remembered something.

“Yeah what is that?”

“Why your brother can disabled like that?” Taeyeon looked at Sunny who now sat in rigid with hesitation she answered Taeyeon.

“He collision when he plays the race with his friend” Sunny tried to explain in simple explanation.

“But why he seems hate you that much?” Taeyeon can’t hide her curious. Sunny know Taeyeon would ask this and she already prepared answer for that.

“Friends are invited to play the race was his childhood friend and he was my boyfriend.
When he knew he was paralyzed him completely blame him that I can not let the people I love to feel guilty for something that was not to be his fault and I just took my brother to overseas to his treatment and to reduce his anger but he was very angry when he knew his friend was fine did not even know what happened to him and he hates me for it” Sunny voice trembled Taeyeon can see how sad Sunny. Taeyeon hold Sunny hand to make her strong. Taeyeon looked Sunny she promised in her heart would help her, Taeyeon really like Sunny become her friend.

 

___

I'm preparing for oneshoot again are you have idea about Which couple should I make in this story?, oh yes if you want Taeyeon to be the main of course you know to whom she will pair right? anyway if you want you can request the other couple.