18

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Tae I’m sorry, I’m really didn’t meant that” Tiffany said from other line. Taeyeon hugged her knees, she tries hold her tears, she is really happy now she is in good term with Tiffany. Jaejoong just watch Taeyeon from beside her, it was really interesting to look her like this.

“Tiff I hope we wouldn’t fight like this again” finally Taeyeon tears fall even that’s not much.

“Nae, I love you Tae” Tiffany said again.

“Love you Tiff” Taeyeon hung up her phone and hide her face in her knees. Jaejonng still watching her, he also put his chin in his knees. Taeyeon finally finished her cry moment and just realized Jaejoong looked at her.

“What???” Taeyeon asked to him but she looked other direction actually she really embraced with her dramatic act.

“Nope that’s just entertain to see you like this” Jaejoong kept looked at Taeyeon.

“Are you that happy if I cry?” Taeyeon glared at Jaejoong.

“Actually that’s not usual cry that’s more like drama queen” Jaejoong said in famous his expressionless.

“If that’s really entertaining for you, why your expression still like that?” Taeyeon snorted at Jaejoong.

“That’s because no matter what I’m feel my face would still like this” finally Jaejoong escape his eyes from Taeyeon as he sigh.

“Are you mean you still handsome no matter what are you doing?” Taeyeon asked in sarcastic tone and mocked face.

“I’m never said I’m handsome, you are the one who said that” Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon again.

“What?, I mean… ng… mmm, I just said what people always said in office, and… mmm… WHATEVER” in ending her words Taeyeon yelled but still Jaejoong face not changes because he already know Taeyeon would yell if she don’t know what would she said.

“So that’s just people said, what about you?” Jaejoong asked to her with intense look.

“Me… I… mmm… you are ugly I think they are have problem in their eyes” Taeyeon answered as Jaejoong raised his eyebrow.

“You can’t lie” Jaejoong mocked at Taeyeon, Taeyeon rolled her eyes and said.

“Yeah you are handsome are you happy?, but are you know your manner not that good like you face” Taeyeon said in sarcatic tone, Jaejoong looked at in disturb face as he moved toward Taeyeon.

“Are you said I’m not good?” Jaejong still moved towards Taeyeon, Taeyeon get freaking out she moved back her eyes getting big.

“Ja…Jae… what are you doing” Taeyeon tried to collect all her confident but filed her heart already beating very fast.

“I just do what are you said” Jaejoong still moved towards Taeyeon with his gaze in Taeyeon.

“What I said?” Taeyeon do what Jaejoong do to her, the different think she did is she moved back so she still have space with him.

“Don’t you said I don’t have manner I think you are right, now I can’t control my self even you aren’t my type I’m still can like you and you as well, why we don’t make new member in our family” Jaejoong still moved toward Taeyeon and Taeyeon still moved back she not realized she already in edge bed when Jaejoong still moved towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon still move back until she feel she isn’t in bed as lost her balance lucky Jaejoong catch her with hugged her waist one for his hand grabbed the bed to stayed their balance, for a moment until Tayeon realized they would fall to ground if they still like that as she grabbed Jaejoong shoulder and pushed his back and she success with her plan but she also fall with Jaejoong because he still hugged Taeyeon waist and she hugged his neck. Taeyeon fall in Jaejoong top, she can’t looked Jaejoong right now Jaejoong she is too embraced to look him.

“Are you enjoyed lay in my top?” finally Jaejoong said something as Taeyeon looked up to him and said something to make Jaejoong defeated.

“Are you enjoyed hugged my waist?” for a while Jaejoong quiet as he nodded, Taeyeon can’t believed her eyes, how can he is to cool like that as Jaejoong spin around their position now Jaejoong who was in Taeyeon top. Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon eyes as he moved towards Taeyeon and leaned his lips to her, for a moment Taeyeon don’t know what to do, not only because she shock about that but she still can’t find what she really love him or he love her, but that’s just for a moment because she already kissed him back.

---

Taeyeon looked around that room, all she can see just the messed room she ever see in this world. Taeyeon entered to room tried to find someone.

“What are you doing in here?” suddenly some talk from behind Taeyeon. Taeyeon bit jump because she is really shock.

“Annyong” Taeyeon waved her hand to hide her nervous, but that man just ignored her and still looked at her to find answer why she in his room.

“I just wanna visited you” finally Taeyeon answered him because she already freaking out he looked her like that.

“Why???, I’m even don’t know who are you” he said in cold tone as he pressed in his chair so he can moved towards his bed.

“I’m Taeyeon mmm and can I help you?” Taeyeon asked when she look he seems in hard condition to moved from his chair to his bed.

“No I’m… o…Ok…” he said tries to climb to his bed and guess, that’s fail still like that for many times until Taeyeon tired looked at him like that.

“Don’t come, whatever who you are” he shouted but Taeyeon still come towards him and put his arms in her shoulder and pulled him from his chair now he sat in his bed as Taeyeon put his foot to bed.

“Stop being stubborn and start too strong for your self” said Taeyeon she know she can’t socialization with other people that easy but she must hold her emotion to these people because he seems so mean.

“What do you want?” he asked in his cold tone again, Taeyeon seems not afraid for that because she already comfortable with cold tone, cold eyes and cold act from Jaejoong for honest Jaejoong more cold than these people.

“I just know. how can you hate your sister that much with all she did for you” Taeyeon shoot in main topic why she in here.

“You don’t know anything so just leave us” he glared at Taeyeon.

“No, you can’t do all you want to me like you did to Sunny” Taeyeon sat in couch beside his bed.

“Who are you think you are?, that’s my problem not yours” he really annoyed when he heard Sunny name.

“You just can’t take the fact, you afraid she would leave you for her love and you just blame your pain to her and you friend so she would feel guilty” Taeyeon reply in cold tone too she said all she think, that’s like she just hit him.

“Just take the fact, that would help you” Taeyeon said before she leave him, but before she really leave that room she looked one photo frame which already broke but she still looked picture in that frame, in that picture she can look 3 kids laughed happy one girl between that boy. That’s must Sunny and one of that boy must Sunny boyfriend. Taeyeon sighed before she really leaved that room.

---

Finally I can update I’m sorry if that’s really need along time, because I just finished my Mid test and that’s makes me suffocated. That’s hard for me to find idea if something make me dying.