24

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Tae, I have meeting in Jeju this weekend and I think you can go with me” Jaejoong close his book while he invite Taaeyeon, who was busy cleaned her masker. Taeyeon seems thinking something as she pump her cheeks and said sorry.

“Jae mian, but I can't this weekend” Taeyeon seems guilty for Jaejoong. Jaejoong just nodded his head and tries to remember something.

“Oh yeah lately you seems busy, what are you doing?, it was like schedule” Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon with curious eyes. Taeyeon looked back to Jaejoong as she smirked and walked towards their bed she was think to play a bit with Jaejoong.

“I meet with someone, he is handsome” Taeyeon make sure she not passed the line. Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon, even he bit dislike it he tried to look normal because he want to believed Taeyeon. With Jaejoong cool reaction making Taeyeon bit disappointed.

“Don’t you wanna know who is he?” Taeyeon still talked even she bit disappoint to him.

“No, I just believe you” Jaejoong smiled at Taeyeon. As Jaejoong pulled Taeyeon with him so now they lay in bed with Taeyeon in his hug as Taeyeon also wrapped her hand around Jaejoong waist.

“Jae, you know from the first I meet you I’m never imagine I can hug you” Taeyeon talked to Jaejoong even she can’t see his face and Jaejoong he does not tries to look her.

“Ara..., you even hate me right”

“Of course, how can I accept someone being my husband even I’m never know about him” Taeyeon now looked at Jaejoong, Jaejoong just smile at her.

“And you do this because that money right”

“Mmm... yeah... mmm... well” Taeyeon bit ashmed with the reality she really love her treasure.

“Even tough you are graduated from Boston I don’t’ know you are that naïve like this, but chukahae for having husband like me” Jaejoong smile in proud Taeyeon just sighed in disbelieve eyes with a reality Jaejoong narsist mind.

“So how about you, why you wanna married with me even you don’t know me. Don’t say because of my treasure because you seems not that ambitious about money?” Taeyeon asked back to Jaejoong, Jaejoong think for awhile before he answered her.

“I just tired with all” Jaejoong talked in law voice but enough for Taeyeon heard that. Taeyeon tries to stopped her curious, because if she know all she must the one who hurt with the reality.

“Jae what would be happen if we wrong about this?” Taeyeon whispered after along silent between them. She don’t heard the answer, she think he already sleep she also close her eyes. She doesn’t know he still wake up but he think for her question but before he said his answer he heard a little snore, he smiled at her.

“Don’t worry even this is a wrong fate and even this is not love, I’m still your Jaejoong” Jaejoong smiled to sleep Taeyeon as he hugged her tightly. And sleep with her.

---

Taeyeon helped Hyun Joong sat in grass after he finished her therapy. They looked at sky in amaze eyes.

“Well tonight I will sleep in hospital” Taeyeon words make Hyun Joong looked at her in shock.

“What???, Why???” Hyun Joong stared at Taeyeon.

“Can’t I?” Taeyeon pouted at him.

“I don’t say you can’t, but why?” Hyun Joong still looked at her in strange looks.

“I just want” Taeyeon smiled at him but Hyun Joong still looked at her.

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t you when you sleep” Taeyeon grin at Hyun Joong.

“I’m never think about that” Hyun Joong reply while he hit her head lightly. Taeyeon just laughed with her own joke.

“Oh yeah I will introduce someone to you” Taeyeon clapped her hand when she remember someone.

“Who???” Hyun Joong bit curious with who is Taeyeon meant.

“Just wait” Taeyeon winked at Hyun Joong, Hyun Joong just sigh signaling he already don’t care at all.

“Hyu Joong, I just tell my think ok so don’t miss understanding” Taeyeon looks serious, Hyun Joong not say anything he just stared at sky as well.

“I don’t know what exactly your life, and how you being like this but your body work sync with your heart and your mind” Taeyeon said what in her mind. For a moment Hyun Joong not react at all, as Taeyeon looked at him and what she just find the sleep Hyun Joong.

“YAAA, HYUN JOONG...” Taeyeon yelled to him with pouted face.