12

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon walked to Jaejoong's room, where the nurse just said before. Even she not used the lift because she not patient to wait that.

“Sunny, what are you doing in here?” Taeyeon greeted that people and asked her.

“My brother treated in this hospital and when I wanna visit him I looked our CEO fainted so I just wanna see what is he fine?” Sunny explaining as Taeyeon nodded she believe to Sunny because she is want to believe her. Taeyeon leave Sunny and entered to Jaejoong room.

“Jae...Jae...are you ok?” Taeyeon talked to Jaejoong, who still quiet even he not move.

“Jae... whether in there something hurt” Taeyeon still talked to him even he not answered her.

“Jae... open your eyes, you can’t die...” Taeyeon already cry again she hold Jaejoong hand tighly.

“I’m just sleeping how can you think I’m die” suddenly Jaejoong talked in the same time Taeyeon shocked even she moved back.

“JAE...are you still life...” said Taeyeon after she back to her sense suddenly she hugged Jaejoong.

“I think you already die” said Taeyeon she still hug him.

“I just fall and fainted how can you think I’m die” Jaejoong sighed.

“You don’t know what would be happen after that” Taeyeon escaped her hug and looked at Jaejoong as she realized she hugged him, Taeyeon feel awkward.

“B...But if you really die, I will kicked you and said I never know you” Taeyeon talked to Jaejoong who now stared at her.

“You just want your treasure back to you right” said Jaejoong in quietly tone, Taeyeon looked at him for a moment before answered him as she nodded because she don’t want Jaejoong think she already fallen to him if she say no. Jaejoong fell pain in his heart, he even don’t know why he fell this way.

“Because of that you must get well son before I take over all my treasure just because you can’t do anything” Taeyeon sat in chair beside him.

“Don’t worry I will make sure you would not want you treasure again” Jaejoong replied Taeyeon.

“What???, that’s would never happen” Taeyeon say as she took apple and wash it with water and gave it to Jaejoong.

"Are not you supposed to peel it with knife?" Jaejoong asked at Taeyeon.

“You know you can find more vitamin without peeled them, why do you have to bother yourself with the peel if you actually get more out of them when they was perfectly” Taeyeon said and smiled to him for a while he feel something different about her.

“How can you come to here?” Jaejoong asked Taeyeon who now see her phone.

“I come with Tiffany and Seohyun” she answered even tough her eyes still in her phone.

“So where are them?” Jaejoong looked around.

“They already leave and you know what is the bad?” Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong, Jaejoong shook his head. Jaejoong shook his head as Taeyeon showed her screen phone.

“How can my stupid sister posting and comment like this. She already fallen to her enemy. Taeyeon love Jaejoong ” Taeyeon angry to her phone she kick to nothing.

“So are you already fallen to me?” Jaejoong teased Taeyeon, Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Mwo???, no thanks” Taeyeon already fell disturbed.

“You can confess to me if you want” Jaejoong still , it makes Taeyeon glared at him.

“I will kill them for sure” Taeyeon grumbled and dial number her sister’s but they reject all her call.

“Are you cry when you hear I’m fainted?” Jaejoong seems can’t stop to Teased Taeyeon.

“Aniyo... I just...” Taeyeon stopped she can’t think what the next word.

“You cry right” Jaejoong lay back to the bed.

“Yeah I’m cry are you happy? I just feel I weird you will passed away like my parents” said Taeyeon bit yelled. Jaejoong stared at her, he can see trauma in her eyes.

“Don’t worry I will I’m going to live long because I wouldn’t let you win against me” Jaejoong smiled to Taeyeon.

“You wish” Taeyeon stuck out her tongue.

“Oh yeah how can you know I like apple?” Jaejoong asked to Taeyeon.

“Huh???, I don’t know” Taeyeon answered and looked confuse to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at apple in table beside his bed.

“May be that’s from Sunny, she just visiting you” Taeyeon tried to answer the question in Jaejoong head.

“Sunny?, what she already go?” Jaejoong asked with his cold voice.

“Yeah, she already back. Why?” Taeyeon suddenly feel atmosphere already change.