5

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Aaaaahhhkkk” Taeyeon yelled out when she opened her eyes, this is her habit.

“Mrs Park where is my breakfast” She added while she shut her eyes again.

“I think, now you looks health now you can do all thing you need being the good wife” suddenly Taeyeon sat in the bed and looked who just talk to her.

“Jaejoong,what are you doing in my room?” Taeyeon yelled at him.

“Actually this is my room and what ever now this is our room” Jaejoong tied his tie in his neck. Taeyeon looked around and yeah this is not her room.

“What are you did something to me last night?” Taeyeon pulled the cover from her body, she looked her body now she used her blue baby pajama.

“Should I?” Jaejoong stared at her right now.

“What???” Taeyeon being freaked out because Jaejoong moved towards her right now, Taeyeon pulled back the blanket to covered her body.

“Don’t worry I have my type, and you are not one of them” Jaejoong mocked at her.

“What???, Your Type???, thanks I’m not one of them” Taeyeon said back now they stared to each other.

“Whatever, but that’s your problem” Jaejoong back to the mirror to check his appearance.

“My problem???, no thanks I have many problem in these life I wouldn’t ever make not your type being my problem” Taeyeon stood from the bed to find out her outfit.

“You can find that in next room, because all of them to much, my room can’t save all of them” said Jaejoong even he still fixed his suit. Taeyeon looked at him for a while as she walked towards the door.

“And I will wait you in down stair we will go to office” Jaejoong looked at her.

“What?, Office? Work?” Taeyeon turn around to look Jaejoong with fire in her eyes, now he walked toward Taeyeon.

“Of course you must work to money you need” Jaejoong leave her to walked to stairs. Taeyeon already fed up she took her sleep slipper and throw them to ground.

“JAEEEJOOOONGGGG” She screamed with all her power. And Jaejoong he just sigh kept walked towards down stair.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nb : I wanna said thanks to all reader who always supporting me, i'm ever think to stop this fict becuse yeah i know TaeJae couple not popular even some of reader said they not match but because of you guys i'm collect my spirit to let this story i wanna said thank for subcribers and reader especially for

Tikatikolala, lakaransahrawi89, aurorabelle, NaMinoSonElf, Bluebaby_diamond, TaeyeonFan, JaeisMine

 

I said thanks to yo guys for commented my story.