3

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Are you serious wanna do that?, I’m sure grandpa would mad if you still let go your plan” Tiffany tried to stop Taeyeon from her plan. But Taeyeon just ignored her and still let go her plan.

“Don’t you think if my appearance like gangster he would afraid?” Taeyeon looked at her sisters, her sister just sigh and leave her alone.

  “I’m sure this time she would ruined all” Seohyun said to her self. She cant imagine how the next if their gran father find out about this all.

-----

Tiffany, Seohyun, waited for Taeyeon for their dinner with the man who their grandfather pointed out to them.

“Seohyun don’t you think he is pretty cute, his face is so beautiful” Tiffany looked at man now seems like bored.

“Was not his name Jaejoong? he is the Taeyeon groom's” Seohyun looked at him and smiled at him, he just stared without expression.

“He is type cold person I think Taeyeon couldn’t win against him” Tiffany whispered to Seohyun and Seohyun just nodded. As they busiest with their pair suddenly Taeyeon appear with her gangster style.

“We are dead” Tiffani whispered to Seohyun but loud enough for anyone in their table to hear that, all people looked and Tiffany as they looked at directions her stares. Taeyeon chewed her bubble gum.

“So among you, who is Jaejoong?” Taeyeon crossed her hand in her chest, actually she now who is Jaejoong them but she pretend don’t know so her acting would perfect. Tiffani pulled Dojoon hand as she take him from that, Seohyun also pulled Yonghwa arm and leave Taeyeon with someone who now looked at her with his chin in his hands.

“So you are Jaejoong?” Taeyeon sat in opposite seat from Jaejoong and crossed her leg.

“Wah you are pretty cute, it’s almost beautiful” Taeyeon poke his nose but he not say anything.

“I don’t know why you want to married with me but I just warned you, you wouldn’t ever enjoy your life if you live with me. You know I’m arrogant, I have many boyfriends, I’m childish, I can’t do anything excluding to used money, I’m not cared about anything and I don’t like if someone ruined my life” Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong as she rolled her eyes to him.

“I think we can match to each other, because our personality not really different” man who has name Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon squint her eyes because she not expected his answer.

“My hobby is karate and you know I like to punch people” Taeyeon smirked to him, she really try too hard to make him reject her. She think if him reject her, their grandfather would canceled his plan.

“I’m bit good in sport so I think it wouldn’t really hurt if you punch me” Jaejoong still answered with calm act it makes Taeyeon getting angry but she not show that she just sigh and rolled her eyes again to him.

“We must sleep in one room in one bed and did all what wife and husband always do and we can make baby’s 10” Taeyeon said again for a moment Jaejoong looked at her, “I think you would scared because you will think I’m maniac” Taeyeon said to her self as she smiled in factory but that’s just for awhile because.

“Yeah I think that’s a good idea” Jaejoong nodded his head.  Taeyeon jaw dropped as she get up and getting closer to his face but.

“I don’t like feminine boy” Taeyeon whispered to him.

“I don’t like arrogant girl” Jaejoong whispered back to her.

“I will make you regretting this all” Taeyeon cant lose because she just jumped in fire.

“Ok we would see who is the winner?.” Jaejoong challenge her back. Taeyeon squinted her eyes to him, Jaejoong looked at her with his expressionless.