1

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Mr.Kim I’m sorry but your granddaughter making problem again” one of the assistant Kim Emerald,Jung 

Sohyun just report about Taeyeon, Tiffani and Seohyun action to their grandfather, their grandfather looked at window and sigh.

 

“What are they do now?” Mr Kim still looked at the window.

“They fired several hotel employees without reason” his assistant explain in simple words.

“I think, I can’t handle them by my self I will use my last chance. I hope you can gather them in 19:00 at home I will decide something and this is important to them” with that Mr Kim gone from his office.

In Kim Emerald house at 19.00 Taeyeon, Tiffani and Seohyun sat beside bed their grandfather. They look each other, this is the first time their grandfather looks serious about something before their grandfather never serious with what they did?, Mr Kim sat in hi couch

“Taeyeon, Tiffani, Seohyun I think I can't handle this anymore, I’m getting tired because of you. Because of that tonight I just decide something important for you” Mr Kim looked at his granddaughter, Taeyeon, Tiffani and Seohyun looked at their grandfather in worried looks.

“I wouldn’t life for along time and you must know I wouldn’t ever believe all of you can life without control, so I would make sure you all married before I die” Mr Kim looked a face all his granddaughter. Taeyeon, Tiffani and Seohyun rolled their eyes and jaw dropped.

“Wait grandpa, what are you meant with married?, i don't have boyfriend?” Taeyeon shouted and stood in front of her grandfather.

“I wanna life with my freedom” Tiffani rolled her eyes.

“I’m even never think about married” Seohyun whispered but loud enough for her grandfather to heard.

Their grandfather stood and walked to windows. “I just decide everything about that, I have selected three men to you and you shall marry them” Their grandfather kept looking at window while said that.

“WHATTT…?” Taeyeon, Tiffani and Seohyun yelled in unision.

“Andwaeyo, I would never married with someone I don’t know” Tiffany get ready for leaving Taeyeon, Seohyun and her grandfather but.

“If you do not marry the man I chose then you can not use all the facilities for this I give to you and you need to know all the heritage that belong to you I have made on behalf of your husband respectively” Mr Kim said and turn around his body as he looked his granddaughter.

“Granpa are you crazy I don’t believe you can do that to us” Taeyeon ran away from the room.

“Grandpa you are too egois” Tiffani went after Taeyeon, Seohyun follow Tiffani without saying anything to her grandfather. After all his granddaughter gone Mr Kim sigh and said.

“I’m sorry honey but I can’t ever peaceful, I'm not sure if you live with the right people”

In other Line...

“I think I would go crazy, I think I'm going crazy, how could the grandfather giving a part of our heritage to the people we don’t know” Taeyeon hit her pillow.

“Yeah, think about married make me crazy” Tiffani drinks her beer. And Seohyun she kept quite without know to say what but she busy with her own think.

----000----

 

For all the readers I apologize for still providing a dull chapter, in fact I'm still confused with who I pair them. Did you guys can help me?