25

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Ya...Ya...Ya...” Hyun Joong grumbled at Taeyeon who hold the pillow and ready for hit him with that.

“Oh common even you can’t walk but you still a man, you must fighting for everything” Taeyeon sighed, she crossed her hand in her chest.

“Jinjja, how can you heartless like this” as Hyun Joong took his pillow and hit Taeyeon as well and now they hit each other and laughed in their stupid act.

“I’m tired... hufffttt” Taeyeon lay in couch in corner Hyun Joong room.

“Told you, don’t be play this” Hyun Joong also fell to his bed and closed his eyes, even he said that but he was happy Taeyeon still play with him without pitied him.

“Don’t you say someone would come?” Hyun Joong looked at Taeyeon, who still tired after playing with Hyun Joong.

“Oh yeah wait Ok” Taeyeon sat as she took her phone called someone, she smiled after she hung up her phone.

“I’m hungry” Taeyeon rubbed her stomach, she pouted at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong pointed at his mini refrigerator and Taeyeon, she looked at him with odd eyes.

“Shirro, I don’t want snack. I want chicken, Jajangmyun and Kimchijiggae” Taeyeon shook her head, she also said all she want. Now, Hyun Joong the one who looked at her with odd eyes.

“But you can’t eat that stuff in here” Hyun Joong said to Taeyeon who still pouted. Suddenly Taeyeon clapped her hand and smiled.

“Don’t worry I’m Taeyeon, I can do just wait and see” Taeyeon smiled at Hyun joong before she ran from the room. Just for awhile Taeyeon go, she back again with full of food. Hyun Joong looked at Taeyeon in salute eyes.

“Can you finished that?” Hyun Joong still can’t believe she can eat that all.

“Don’t worry, I have place for this all in my stomach” Taeyeon still joked while she prepared all to table, until she finished that she sat in Hyun Joong bed to eat the food with him.

“Jallmokshimnida” Taeyeon clapped her hand as she started to eat chicken. Hyun Joong watched at her, he found that entertain to look her. Taeyeon still eat, she really hungry until someone knocked. Taeyeon ran towards the door as she smiled and hugged someone, Hyun Joong just can stared at them until the guest free from Taeyeon hugged. The atmosphere suddenly change, guest looks so shocked same as with Hyun Joong they just stared at each other but from that gaze can make you feel uncomfortable that’s for a while until the guest with lost mind leave the room, seems she still in shock. Hyun Joong also not say anything he just quiet but his eyes show how angry him. Taeyeon don’t know what to do she just ran to catch the guest.

“Tiff...Tifff...Tiffany...”