4

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“I’m going crazy” Taeyeon jump again, Tiffany and Seohyun looked at each other and sigh.

“Tae, don’t jump again, you would fall if you do it again” Tiffany warned her, who is still busy with her nervous.

“You make you like this” Seohyun sighed.

“Yeah this is your fault, how can you ruined your life” Tiffany said in sarcastic tone, Taeyeon glared at her.

“Yah… I don’t know he would do this to me” Taeyeon said to her sisters because she can’t believe her sisters said this is her fault.

Flashback

“So are you already close to each other?” Taeyeon grandpa looked at Taeyeon and Jaejoong one by one, Taeyeon glared at Jaejoong and Jaejoong stared at her with his famous expressionless. For a moment none of them answered Mr Kim, until he pretend cough.

“We already talk about our life next” Taeyeon kept looked at Jaejoong same as Jaejoong, he still looked at Taeyeon.

“I will take care of her from now president” Jaejoong looked at Mr Kim and smiled to him.

“Oh, from now I will entrust her to you, I’m sure you can handle Taeyeon now you can decide all for her” said Mr Kim, but it’s make Taeyeon shock and rolled her eyes to her grand father.

“Grandpa how can you like this?” Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong who now was smirked at her. In his eyes, Taeyeon can see he was challenges her.

“Why?, don’t worry Tae grandpa still looked at you” Mr Kim smiled at her to make his granddaughter calm.

“Don’t worry you still can life in here if you want, may be she still afraid life with me, president” Jaejoong said in polite to Mr Kim, but for Taeyeon it seems like he mocked at her.

“Yes Tae you can life in here if you want” her grandfather looked at Taeyeon who now glared at Jaejoong.

“Forget it grandpa, I will live in with him” Taeyeon still glare at Jaejoong.

“So when you planned to get married?” Mr Kim looked at Jaejoong and Taeyeon.

“If we can married tomorrow I will married with him tomorrow” Taeyeon smirked at Jaejoong, now Jaejoong and Mr Kim looked at her in strange eyes and shock feeling, until someone fall to the ground.

“Aaauuuhhh” now all eyes in Tiffani and Seohyun because Tiffany falls to the ground in front of the door, and yes they are hear all.

END FLASHBACK

Yeah may be they are not married after that day but the next week after Taeyeon said she will married. Now she is really depressed because of this wedding, this is about her life and now she thinks she really playing with fire.

In the wedding when the time for the kiss Jaejoong whispered to her.

“Welcome to the real world Kim Taeyeon” suddenly Taeyeon feel nauseous as she fainted.