6

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Are you kidding right?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Jaejoong as Jaejoong shook his head.

“No way I wouldn’t do it” Taeyeon shook her head as well.

“Of course you wouldn’t do it because you even don’t know to do anything” Jaejoong mocked at Taeyeon.

“Don’t know?, anything? Anything it’s big scale Mr Kim Jaejoong. Of course if you just ordered me to work I would do that” Taeyeon tried to hold her anger.

“You can started from now Mrs Kim Taeyeon and I hope you wouldn’t use your status being my wife” said Jaejoong make Taeyeon walked towards him and said.

“Don’t worry Mr Kim Jaejoong I’m never that pathetic to use your name to safe me” Jaejoong move towards her face and smile.

“That’s good Mrs Kim Taeyeon” as he moved back and sat in his couch.

“Let’s play Jaejoong you would regret playing with Emerald sister” Taeyeon give her sweet smile before leave him in his office.

“Jae I will make you regretting for choose me be your enemy” Taeyeon mumbled to her self.

---

“You the new workers what are you can't stop looking around and started to do your job?” someone yelled at her. Taeyeon looked at her in annoyed look.

“What???, you wanna yelled back???” she rolled her eyes to Taeyeon and Taeyeon do that as well. Taeyeon walked towards that girl who just shouted at her. Taeyeon clench her fist she almost pulled her hair until she looked at Jaejoong who watched from behind them with his mocked smiled.

“Yes of course, what I can do for you?” Taeyeon said to her but she looked and smirk at Jaejoong.

“Copy this all with sequences and give all to our CEO and the original document save it again our file document” she said that and give the document.

“And don’t use outfit like that to office” she pointed at her Taeyeon, Taeyeon looked at her self. When she wanna protest she already gone.

"Whats wrong with my outfit, she is too envy to me" Taeyeon looked at that woman.

“Hah whatever” said Taeyeon as she go to copy machine.

“You said to make it sequences?, you wish I’m not obedient person” Taeyeon deliberate ruffled the document. After she finished all she go to Jaejoong room.

“Excuse me sir, I wanna delivered this” Taeyeon took the document in front of Jaejoong. He looked at her for a while.

“But SIR can you forgive me I just ruffled all because I just fall in stairs before” Taeyeon lied so obviously. Jaejoong raised his eyebrows as he sigh, Taeyeon smile in factory smile.

“Ouch Our CEO would have hard time but eothokke I forget where I put the original document” Taeyeon smirked at him. Before she leave the room Taeyeon spun around and said.

“CEO fighting” she make stuck out her tongue as she ran away to avoid his glared.