19

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon shook her head for many times until she feel’s all her sense back to her again. As she sat in the bed she look Jaejoong used his tie and looked at his appearance in mirror. Taeyeon kept her eyes at him, it’s really refresh to look him in the morning. Oh common who is girl in these worlds would reject if she has chance to look her love in the morning.

“What I am too handsome” Jaejoong suddenly talked even he still looked at mirror. Taeyeon suddenly realized what she is doing.

“Oh common Jae I think you have narcist syndrome even you have that you must have your limit” said Taeyeon as she lay back to the bed she closed her eyes again she seems like think about something.

“Tae, I have party with my friends tonight. Are you have time?” ask Jaejoong to Taeyeon who still closed her eyes.

“Jae, if you must pick about your sibling or someone who you loved so much, who would you pick?” Taeyeon ask Jaejoong without answered his question. Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon for awhile as he say what is his answer.

“Actually you can’t pick about them because they are the important people for you” after he said that as he sigh.

“Yeah I think so, now I can understand why is she do that” Taeyeon nodded her head until she realized Jaejoong open the room door.

“Jae I will join in the party tonight” Taeyeon ran toward Jaejoong to follow him out from the room.

“But I will come with you, so I will to your office at 17.00 ok” said Taeyeon as she winked to Jaejoong who now stared at her.

“What?” Taeyeon suddenly covered her face, she worried something wrong in her face, may be she droll last night, it’s such a shame if he looked at her in that condition.

“Nope, I just realized, now my taste to woman getting worst. That’s short and not attractive something I’m never imagine before” Jaejoong leave Taeyeon he walked to stairs. After heard what Jaejoong just said before.

“JAEJOONG YOU LITTLE...” Taeyeon yelled but she can finished her word because if she said he bastard it means she was too stupid she can’t love bastard right.

“Huft... whatever” finally Taeyeon give up and back to the room to take a bath.

---

“Shirro...” Seohyun shook her head.

“Oh common Hyun that’s for me, I promised I will granted one your wish” Taeyeon begged something from Seohyun but it’s seems hard because Seohyun still shook her head.

“Hyun you just come with Tiffany you can back first if you not comfortable don’t you feel pity at me?, I’m alone in here” Taeyeon showed around clubbing to her with video call.

“Hufft ok but you must responsible if grandpa found out ok” Seohyun move to somewhere as Taeyeon said thanks and hung up her phone.

“Called you sister huh?” Jaejoong over juice to Taeyeon, Taeyeon nodded as she stared to her glass.

“Why juice I want wine” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Jaejoong.

“It’s bad if I let you drink that you have bad habit” Jaejoong ship his drink he hide his smile when he look Taeyeon snorted at him.

“Yo Jaejoong, so do you really come” suddenly some people gathered in Taeyeon & Jaejoong seat.

“Jae are you know Sunkyu some she is in downstairs right now?” man with dolphin voice asked Jaejoong, suddenly some of them gasp and Jaejoong suddenly back to cold Jaejoong.

“Wah man if I remember how lovey dovey you are I’m never think you would broke up, don’t you always said none cant replace her but I heard you already married it’s lie right” that man still talk he isn’t realized all atmosphere getting awkward some of them look at Taeyeon and the rest looked at Jaejoong nervously. Suddenly Taeyeon stood and bit bowed her head as she ran from the club. Jaejoong glared at man who just talked before as he put his glass and ran to catch Taeyeon.

“Heecul you are in trouble” Yoochun sighed hard his eyes looked in where Jaejoong go.

“What?” Heechul looked at all his friends who know glared at him, as they just sighed.

“The girl who ran before she was Jaejoong wife” Changmin said in low tone but Heechull can heard that.

“What” Heechull covered his mouth after realized what he just did.

In other side Taeyeon still ran away from the up stairs she hung up her head she doesn’t want people look her with her tears until she bumped someone.

“Ah sorry.” That people bowed to Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon” that people called Taeyeon name when she looked who is she just she bump before.

“Tae are you ok” Sunny looked Taeyeon crying. But Taeyeon ignored her and go away to out from the club. Sunny looked Taeyeon disappear and she can look Jaejoong tried to found her.

“LET’S GO” Taeyeon entered to car when Seohyun and Tiffany arrived.

“But we just...” Tiffany want to protest but called it because she look Taeyeon eyes. Tiffany and Seohyun just sighed in unison.

“TAEYEON” Jaejoong yelled while said her name but she just ignored him and give clue to Tiffany to go and she is do that.

“What is that really I don’t have place in your heart?, are you still love her” Taeyeon asked in her heart she tried to hold her tears but fail. That’s stupid cried because ex girlfriend your husband but what to doo if he still love her, Jaejoong never said he still loved her but his eyes, his expression and his act tell that. He still love her in his pain. Taeyeon just realized that now.

 

-------

I'm so sorry again, lately i'm too busy with my study. Yeah may be you think that's just my once my reason but lately i'm realy busy once again I'M sorry