14

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon looked at door in front of her. She rolled around her body think to leave the door but the door opened make’s her starlet.

“Hhhkkk..., what are you doing?” Taeyeon eyes getting big after know who is that.

“Where are you wanna go?” said Jaejoong in soft voice.

“What happen with you I just meet with Tiffany and Seohyun” Taeyeon entered to house even tough she need bumped to Jaejoong. Taeyeon leave him in door as she take a bath. When she finished her shower she looked Jaejoong sat in bed staring at her with his expressionless.

“What are you looking at?” Taeyeon suddenly freaked out, Jaejoong not answered her as he moved towards Taeyeon and Taeyeon moved back her eyes grew bigger. Taeyeon still moved back until she feel wall touch her back, Jaejoong trapped her in wall and looked at her eyes. Taeyeon shut her eyes tightly, her heart beating so fast as she felt Jaejoong lips in her lips but it’s just for awhile you can say that’s just peck. Taeyeon opened ready to protest until she look Jaejoong crossed his arm in his chest.

“Mian” said Jaejoong quietly but Taeyeon can hear that.

“What?” Taeyeon suddenly strange with this atmosphere how can Jaejoong the most arrogant male in these world (for Taeyeon) said sorry to her.

“For yelled to you” Jaejoong sat back to their bed and crossed his legs.

“You kiss me just for your sorry?” Taeyeon yelled at Jaejoong as she rolled her eyes.

“That’s not kiss that’s peck” Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon with his innocence eyes.

“Mmmm...Mbwo?” Taeyeon walked toward their bed as she took her doll and throw them to Jaejoong. Jaejoong glared at Taeyeon for awhile as he take the dool and put them in bed again.

“Or you want that’s being a kiss?” Jaejoong smirked at her, Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Taeyeon snorted her eyes and jumped to bed as pulled cover.

“You wanna drink?” Jaejoong who still sat in bed asked to Taeyeon, Taeyeon think for a moment and nodded.

“Tae what are ever loved someone and you feel hurts because you love her?” Jaejoong suddenly asked Taeyeon until they drank one glass.

Taeyeon suddenly smiled as she poked Jaejoong shoulder.

“Aniyo, I wouldn’t ever let people make me hurts” Taeyeon smiled proud at Jaejoong as she drink again.

“That’s right, why I let her make me like this” Jaejoong as well drink from his glass.

“What someone make you hurt?” Taeyeon put her chin in her knees, suddenly she feel pain in her heart.

“Yeah, don’t I said to you these world, that his way to work, when you have relation with other people no matter how close you with them, they can make pain in your heart, thats why when you go you will leave me alone” Jaejoong voice really sad he is reall in deep pain. Taeyeon looked at him for awhile she know how hurt him from his eyes.

“Jae, if I say I cook all food what I give you before what you will you believed my lie?” Taeyeon asked to Jaejoong who now put his chin his knees as well.

“Of course no, you even don’t want touch stove” Jaejoong stared at his drink.

“Actually I have phobia to fire since my parents died when my house on fire” Jaejoong stopped from his staring at her glass now he watching Taeyeon.

“Yeah they died in front of me, lucky for me my dad throw me from window so I can safe I even coma for one week because sock, but until I open my eyes I jus find my grandfather in my room, and the more pathetic from that in front of me people said they feel a pity for me but in my back they just think about my parent treasure they said how I would handle all my parent business they never cared about me” Taeyeon show her bitter smile to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon for awhile as he hugged her, he can feel Taeyeon tears falls until she calm down Jaejoong still hug her.

“Jae, can you be My Jaejoong?” suddenly Taeyeon asked after she escape from his hug.

“What is with My Jaejoong? Don’t you think that’s feel weird?” Jaejoong chuckled and .

“Yah, you make me feel ashamed” Taeyeon hit him with her pillow.

“Ok...ok... I will be your JAEJOONG” Jaejoong purposely said his name bit loud. Taeyeon really feel ashamed she took other pillow but Jaejoong grabbed her to make her stop as Jaejoong moved toward Taeyeon and kissed her.

---

AAA finally I update again, next week I have mid test ahh stress... I hope you can support me so I can success in my test oh yeah thanks for still read my ff if you have idea about this ff you can tell me I will feel thank for that...

 

GOMAWO...