28

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon stared at the flowers with blank eyes, all she can do just sit in her seat and looked blankly at the flowers. She already tired for crying, her tears already run yesterday since she knows the truth. Taeyeon feel pain in her heart if she remember that, she even feel hate for all of them. That’s lie all she had in her LIFE, she even don’t believe what they really Love her, this FATE really cruel for her and Jaejoong what is he really her MATE?. Taeyeon tears fall again none beside her right now, all she know all of them just fake, her grandpa just make her for victim in this stupid life. Tiffany, her sibling she just watched and hide every thing for her even she was the culprit from this and Jaejoong he… he… he just make her heart in ache.

Trrrt….Trrrrttt…trrrttt, Taeyeon phone vibrating again this is for hundred time her phone vibrating and she just let all the called without answer because all the call from Jaejoong it’s just make her more in pain as she turn off her mobile phone.

“Tae, what are you doing in here” Seohyun shook Taeyeon body who still not realized anything. All day Seohyun tried to find her to all place until she remember somewhere Taeyeon always visit when she sad. And now she just find Taeyeon in Taeyeon parent grave. Seohyun hugged Taeyeon, she also can’t forgive what her grandpa and Tiffany do to Taeyeon but she know Taeyeon can’t still like this.

“Tae…, don’t be like this? even all of them don’t need you, I’m need you” Seohyun cried beside Taeyeon and still hugged her. Taeyeon looked at Seohyun as she force for smile but tears already fall from her eyes. Seohyun can see how hurt her right know all she can do just rubbed her back and cry with her.

“So what will you do next?” Seohyun ask Taeyeon who just took back her sense.

“I think I wanna rest for awhile, I wanna go to Canada, I will stay with Joon Youn” Taeyeon sigh to reduce pain her heart but still all she can feel just pain.

“How about Jaejoong?” Seohyun asked that while she looked at Taeyeon eyes.

“I don’t know, I just tired for everything” Taeyeon smile bitterly to Seohyun.

“But he also victim” Seohyun tried her best to hold Taeyeon.

“Yeah, that’s why I can tied him with me because from the basic this is just desire from our grandfather” Taeyeon tried to cleared up even that’s make her more in pain.

“Don’t you love him?” Seohyun can let Taeyeon go like this. Taeyeon avoid Seohyun eyes because she can’t lie for that.

“Tae you know Tiffany and grandpa locked their self in their room all day, they even not eat” Seohyun just hope Taeyeon changes her mind.

“Hyun can take care of them, said to them I just need time because no matter what you are all my family, told to Tiffany to take care of Hyun Joong until he can stand again, said to Sunny don’t feel guilty for this just take care for Hyun Joong I will be forgive her” Taeyeon tried to yield for everything all she know she can’t make her family suffer because of her, Hyun Joong she already promised to with him until he be able to stand again and Sunny she also victim in here she already lost her love in here.

“And for Jaejoong can you give this for him?” Taeyeon give 2 envelopes for Seohyun, the big envelope for Jaejoong and the other that’s for Sunny.

“Give this when I go tomorrow” Taeyeon smiled to Seohyun all she need right now to Seohyun not questioning everything again right now. And Seohyun just can nodded and hugged Taeyeon again. And do all she said like she said before.