9

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Jinjja, I’m going crazy” Taeyeon yelled to document in her hand. She is really can’t think right now. How can she like this, she let go all people who make mess with her. Before she can do all she want she can fired people if she want, she can make horrible to their life even she can make them suffered but now she can’t do anything.

“AAAA...” finally Taeyeon shouted, that’s her habit because she believe her stress can go if she release that with shouted.

“Ex...excuse me” someone talked to Taeyeon, Taeyeon just stared at her.

“Mmm... I just want give this to you” she gave box lunch to Taeyeon, Taeyeon looked at that box.

“What do you want from me?” Taeyeon seems suspicious to her. She shook her head and pulled back her box.

“Aniya, I just want help you” she explain briefly to Taeyeon, but Taeyeon kept seems suspiciously.

“Am I too a pathetic even cleaning service feel a pity to me” Taeyeon really angry.

“Aniyo, that’s not because feel a pity to you but I just...” before the cleaner finished her word Taeyeon already took the box as she throw the box to trash.

“Don’t ever think I don’t know what are you think about me” Taeyeon bring some document from that room as she leave the room as she ran to rooftop. Taeyeon sat in terrace corner of rooftop now she really feeling pathetic she really hate’s this feeling her tears fall one by one. She buried her face in her knees.

“Are you always like this?” someone sat beside Taeyeon but Taeyeon still buried her face in her knees because she already know who is that.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon talked in her tears.

“You know actually you can life alone in these world but you can’t find anything from that because you have heart you need socializing even it would be making you hurt because that’s life” Jaejoong sighed and looked at sky.

“You know I’m hate when someone looked a pity at me” Taeyeon mumble in her knees.

“Why not? It’s human how I can’t give a pity to people and if you don’t want they looked a pity for you just make them regretting that” Jaejoong not realized now Taeyeon glared at him.

“Mwoh... jinjja I don’t believe I just marry with you” Taeyeon snorted her nose. But suddenly she think something great idea.

“Woah you are smart of course I will make them pay back what they just do to me” Taeyeon pulled Jaejoong hand and handshake with him.

“ShortTae you know it’s strange if find you cry” Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon now they looked at each other. Taeyeon heart beating fast again.

“Mo..Mwoh, actually I’m not cry” Taeyeon other direction.

“Hufft... of course you not cry you just sing, right” Jaejoong mocked at her as he stood and walked toward stairs.

“And I hope you can be a good friends with Sunny” Jaejoong leave Taeyeon in rooftop.

“Sunny???, who is Sunny?” Taeyeon ask to her self but as she just ignored it as she leave rooftop and back to office.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Tikatikolala : Yeah all workers don’t knoe Taeyeon is Jaejoong’s wife

Lakaransahrawi 89 : Gomawo, me too think that name match to Taeyeon eonnie

Firegdragon : Thanks : )

Thanks guys my  always read my FF and also comment, I have spirit to let go this story because of you guys.