11

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon jumped in her bed as she kicked all her pillow and her blanked. She took her phone and called Tiffani with video call, until Tiffany answered her phone.

“Tiffany, ANNYONG” Taeyeon shouted with her dorky style.

“Hey Tae, what are you doing?” Tiffany Tiffany waved her hand as Tiffany ran to corner of the room.

“Why are you hiding in there?” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany face.

“Nothing, I just wanna make something” Tiffany show glue in her hand.

“What are you wanna do?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“I wanna make someone drink this glue” Tiffany smiled to Taeyeon, she not realized Taeyeon eyes getting big.

“Are you crazy, you can killed someone” Taeyeon shouted to Tiffany, it makes Tiffany covered her ears.

“Yah, this is for me” Tiffany shouted back to Taeyeon.

“Mwooohhh?” Taeyeon seems cofused.

“Actually this not glue, I already changes this to water. I just want make them believe how great I’m” Tiffany tell the truth to Taeyeon as she sigh.

“By the way, why are you calling me?” Tiffany asked back to Taeyeon.

“I’m in home right now” Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany.

“Home?!?, our house” Tiffany eyes getting big. She looked at Taeyeon who now nodded her head.

“Jinjja???, why aren’t you tell me before?” Tiffany ran to her table as she took her purchase and her key.

“I just tell you now, can you bring Seohyun with you?” Taeyeon lay to the bed.

“Ok just wait you know I and Seohyun really miss you” Tffany hung up the phone and called Seohyun.

When Taeyeon already closed her eyes to sleep her door suddenly open and someone shouted.

“TAEYEOOON” in unison Tiffany and Seohyun jumped to bed and hugged Taeyeon.

“Yah...yah... I can’t breath” Taeyeon push Tiffany and Seohyun but it’s fail because they already hugged her tighly. Until Taeyeon stopped Tiffany and Seohyun release their hug.

“Yah you know it’s really un comfortable without you with us” said Tiffany even she not looked at Taeyeon.

“Yeah, I even think you already forget us, because you never called us after your wedding” Seohyun hit Taeyeon with pillow.

“How I can remember you guys Jaejoong always give me problem” said Taeyeon in annoyed tone.

“Mwoh, how he treat you?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon now.

“He don’t o something bad to me but all his attitude make me fed up and you know I’m busy to think how to make him pay back to that all” Taeyeon vent her frustration with the fiery.

“I bet he must make you stress” Seohyun smiled to Taeyeon.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon rolled her body and now she looked at Seohyun.

“I and Tiffany already think you can’t win against him” Seohyun laughed at Taeyeon as Tiffany laugh as well.

“Yah, how can you...” Taeyeon can’t finished her words she already realised with what Seohyun said before.

“Yeah, I think so.” Taeyeon sighed in low tone.

“Of course, you know just looked at his eyes can changes you to statue” Tiffany raised her hand as if to strangle Taeyeon.

“It was like medusa” Seohyun joked to her sisters.

“But he is not that scary” said Taeyeon to Tiffany and Seohyun as her sister rolled their eyes to Taeyeon.

“Oh yeah of course he has beautiful face” Tiffany imagine Jaejoong face again.

“Yeah I think he can replace Robert Patinson in Twilight” Seohyun also agreed her brother in law very handsome.

“Of course he is vampire” Taeyeon mocked at comment her sisters.

“I wanna know how long you can life with him” Tiffany alredy tried to guees Taeyeon and Jaejoong marriage life.

“I don’t know I just think to survive for one year after that I can divorce” Taeyeon talked in defeat, Tiffany and Seohyun looked at Taeyeon in serous look, suddenly her phone ringing.

“Hello?” someone talked in other line.

“Yeah Jaejoong what do you want now?” Taeyeon replied without greet firstly and in harsh tone.

“I’m sorry Mrs but, owner this phone just fainted because he fall from the stairs In hospital” that words make Taeyeon sat up in her bed.

“Wh..wha…what???” Taeyeon seems shocked for a moment she not do anything she fell suddenly she feel alone until Tiffany shook her body.

“Tae, are you okay?” Tiffany worried about Taeyeon without said anything Taeyeon took her purchase and ran from that room. Tiffany and Seohyun followed her from behind her, they also worried with Taeyeon and Jaejoong. Taeyeon cried in their way to hospital, suddenly her memory about her parents when her parents passed away back.