15

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Jaejoong looked around at employee rooms, he can’t find Taeyeon anywhere. He even not see her in these morning. When he opened his eyes he can’t find her in their bed. Usually he was the one who must think too hard to make her wake up but this morning he just meet her letter in their refrigerator.

To,

Jaejoong

I leave first to office, Jaejoong fighting ;)

Jaejoong feel something wrong about her today, so he just decide to meet her right now.

“What is her tried avoid me?” tough Jaejoong

---

In other place Taeyeon sat in emergency stairs, she even don’t know what she just do right now.

“Jinjja Tae, you are so stupid how can your heart still beat so fast just remember that kiss” Taeyeon hit her head. Taeyeon buried her head to her knees.

“Are you already fall to him?” Taeyeon ask to her self as she answered her question.

“No...no way... oh no I hope I’m not” Taeyeon shook her head for many times.

“How can this happen” Taeyeon start bit realized what in her feeling right now.

“Why that must Jaejoong, oh God what’s wrong with me ah Jaejoong how can you do this to me” Taeyeon cried again now she lay her back to wall. She doesn’t care with anything right now, she just wanna make clearly what just happen last night.

“Ok Taeyeon, you know may be he just wanna make calm that night that was why he kissed you” Taeyeon started talk by her self again

“Oh no, he may be fall to me too” Taeyeon replied her word before.

“No, that’s impossible because oh come on he is Jaejoong he is Vampire Prince, Seohyun even know that” Taeyeon said again.

“May be he just realized how nice I am” Taeyeon can’t admit her self comment.

“Nice from where?, even your life marriage already 2 month you never give good memories to him” Taeyeon sighed with what she just said before.

“I think I’m gonna crazy, first now I hide in emergency stairs just for avoid Jaejoong, second I talk to my self and third the most make me crazy. I think I’m really falling in love to Jaejoong to my enemy” Taeyeon hit the wall beside her.

“Taeyeon what are you doing in here?” suddenly someone appear, make Taeyeon gasped but that just for awhile because she is Sunny.

“Nothing and you?, where are you go?” Taeyeon asked after she realized Sunny not used her uniform.

“I just checked something and I wanna visit my brother in hospital right now” Sunny smiled at Taeyeon as she hold the door knob.

“Sunny can I joined with you?” Taeyeon suddenly want to know about Sunny more. Sunny looked at her hesitantly. Taeyeon pouted.

“I promise to not make problem for you” Taeyeon really hope she can joined so that’s would be the beast reason to avoid Jaejoong. Sunny think again she really don’t want Taeyeon know her real life.

“Sunny please” Taeyeon begged Sunny to take her with her, finall Sunny bit nod she really hope nothing what would be happen.

“Assa” Taeyeo said in happy tone as Taeyeon drag Sunny to her car and drove to the hospital.

---

Taeyeon looked around Sunny brother room’s that’s looks so calm they can’t foun him in his room.

“Sunny where is he?” Taeyeon sat in couch in corner room.

“May be he in his therapy room” Sunny smiled at Taeyeon as she put the fruit to the refrigerator.

“Huh therapy?, for what?”

“He is in big crash now he can’t stand, doctor said my be this therapy can help him, but I thin he can’t walked again” Sunny look sad

“So, how about your parents?” Taeyeo ask again to throw sad atmosphere among them.

“They already passed away when I just 10 years” Sunny bit her lip. She tried her best to hold her tears but that’s failed it’s make Taeyeon feel guilty with her curious, suddenly she feel awkward. Until someone nurse drove someone.

“Oppa how are you?” Sunny walked towards that guy.

“What are you doing here again?” he said in cold voice and expression even Taeyeon feel scared at this atmosphere.

“Oppa...” Sunny walked towards that man as she knelled down and grip his arm voice trembled, Taeyeon can see Sunny cry again, but that guy with his cold act jerked his hand he seems not care.

“Can you asked her go out?” he even not looks how sad Sunny, Sunny still kneeled down beside his chair, Taeyeon just watched them. She can’t get what just happen.

“You go or I must go” he talked again, Sunny stared to her oppa as she leave the room without remember Taeyeon in there.

“You, who are you and what are you doing in my room?” now his blood shoot glared to Taeyeon. Taeyeon back to her sense as she looked at that man. Walked toward door but she stopped in front of that guy before she pass him.

“Don’t you think you are too arrogant for useless people” Taeyeon stared at him that man just glared with his cold eyes. Taeyeon walked passed him and leave him.

“What is this suddenly I feel I’m part of this condition” Taeyeon mumbled to her self.

---

Yeorubeun, Mian may be this week I can’t update because I must study for my test, even my test make me stress.

What are you think about this chapt?, what is this boring chapt?,

Oh yeah I just watch

“LOVE DAY – YOSEOB and EUNJI”

I think they are cute couple if I have chance I want make another fanfict and I will make them join with TaeJae couple

in my next FF.