16

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon entered to house with light house she don’t know she can escape again from Jaejoong, she heard from other employees who can accept her being their friend  Jaejoong have meeting today and he already go to Busan. Taeyeon turn on one by one all lamp in their house. Finally she arrived in their bed room when she see their bed suddenly se feel ashamed with what just happen.

“Hah Jinjja Tae how can you be so naïve like this, you already kiss for many time how can you getting crazy just because stupid kiss” Taeyeon hit her head to door lightly. Taeyeon lay in her bed after she finished her washed. In bed she shut her eyes she tried to sleep suddenly what just happen today back again to her mind.

 “That’s strange how can he hate Sunny that much, actually he is her brother, and it seems Sunny loved him so much, Sunny seems even never go out with man, what is that because of his brother? And it’s seems Jaejoong know about Sunny what I need ask him about this?” Taeyeon talked to her self. Taeyeon sat in bed again try to think about this all again.

     “Wait why I think about this so hard” Taeyeon lay back to bed, even she said this not her problem but she don’t know if she think about Sunny she always feel something strange. Taeyeon looked at her phone suddenly she feel upset.

“Oh yeah how can he not called me all this day” Taeyeon open her phone again to check what she have missed call from Jaejoong or not.

“He is really wanna play with me” Taeyeon bit yelled, she throw her monkey doll to door as she closed her face with her pillow.

“Tae actually this is all your fault how can you so childish with avoid him just because he kissed you, don’t you like that kiss” finally Taeyeon gave up with admitted she like that kiss as she sighed. She really fell she already defeated by Jaejoong

“What I already loved him? Oh no way what if I really in love and what if he is not love me back” she shook her head for hundred times.

“Oh no Taeyeon, if he really reject you, you would never take back your pride” Taeyeon said in scary tone now she rubbed her temple. Suddenly Taeyeon stood in bed as she let out a deeper sigh.

“Yeah I think I’m already fall in love and the worst that’s to Jaejoong my husband who even not care about me who even not called me all this day even we aren’t meet from morning until now” Taeyeon jumped in bed and make her lay in bed.

“Actually you are the one who blocked all my call and message” suddenly someone entered to that room and looked at Taeyeon who now sat in rigid body, her eyes getting big.

“J...J...Jaejoong” what are you doing here, Teyeon voice really showed how shocked her.

“Hufft don’t you already get it?” Jaejoong walked towards Taeyeon and stood in front of her.

“Get what?, this is your house?” Taeyeon already collect all her sense to make it not to obviously she feel awkward around him.

“No I don’t said that” Jaejoong sat beside Taeyeon.

“So???” Taeyeon think too hard to think what Jaejoong mean. Suddenly Taeyeon feel she know the answer for her question.

“Are you heard what I said before?” Taeyeon looked Jaejoong who now lay in bed and closed her eyes.

“Why don’t we just tried?” Jaejoong asked Taeyeon with his eyes still shut.

“Tried what?” Taeyeon really can’t understand what Jaejoong said now. As she feel someone pulled her arm and now she is in Jaejoong embrace.

“I also I don’t know what is this really love but can us just try this?” said Jaejoong.

“Are you heard what I said before” Taeyeon tried to escape from Jaejoong hug so she can look his face but he hugged her so tightly so it’s impossible for her to escape as she feel he lifted his chin to Taeyeon crown and hear his little snore.

“What is this he mean he also feel the some way with me?” suddenly she feel happy and greatful.

“Ok Jae, let’s tried this” Taeyeon smiled to her self suddenly she forget all problem, from sunny problem to why Jaejoong here and why he suddenly said to all he just said. She just wanna rest for awhile and forget all. As she lifted her head in Jaejoong chest and sleep as well.

---

Thanks always read my ff and thank for you comment I hope you still leave comment beside that’s gine me energy to still update, that’s also help me collect karma heheheh…

 

Oh yeah common vote our eonnie in Mnet Asian Music Award