27

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Grandpa, Tiffany what are you doing in here” Taeyeon said quietly but loud enough for everyone on the room to hear her. None answered her even Hyun Joong, Sunny in there with Tiffany and Taeyeon grandpa. Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong who still stood with rigid that seems he lost her sense all he can do just stared at Hyun joong. You can’t tell what the mean of his stare. Suddenly Taeyeon feel something wrong about this all.

“Tae I think this you must know about this” Taeyeon granpa signaled her to take seat. Taeyeon looked around now all people looked at her including Jaejoong she seems looked stupid with their look. It’s really she id the one who don’t know anything. Taeyeon walked towards her grandfather as she sat in corner pf Hyun Joong room.

“Tae actually the one who make Hyun Joong like this is Tiffany” with that word Taeyeon nauseous don’t know why but she sure the next from this fact more bad than before.

“I wish Tiffany was responsible for it but Hyun Joong to know that Tiffany who hit him and his friend. Seeing Tiffany can not directly responsible, I promise to pay the entire cost of treatment but Sunny said she will accept a requirement if I promise to be able to make Hyun Joong friend happy. At that time Hyun Joong and his friend were both in a state of coma. And Sunny decided to leave him and brought Hyun Joong to abroad to receive treatment. Starting from that moment I always take care of Hyun Joong's friend but I saw him alive so empty and I realized maybe it was because he was abandoned by Sunny's when I decided to marry you with him” now Taeyeon really feel dying all she can did just try to understand  what his grandpa just say before.

“Friends of Hyun Joong is”

“Jaejoong…” before Taeyeon grandfather finished his word, Taeyeon alredy finished that for him. This time she was really very hurt, although she did not know which part of this reality that really hurt her. Is it because her grandfather had made her as casualties for something she did not do. Or the fact that Jaejoong and Sunny has been covering everything from her?.

“GAME OVER, I’M OUT” that’s all Taeyeon can say as she ran to leaved the room.

---

Hi… everyone, woah this is already 12/24/2012 it means tomorrow we will celebrate Christmas, so Merry Christmas wishes this Christmas bring good to us.

Sorry for short update I’m kind a busy right now, hope you understand. So what are you think with this chapt? Are you expect that?