21

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

Taeyeon standing outside door number 215 with hesitantly what she must entered that room or not. As she knocked the door with unsure face she entered the room even none gived permission to her. Taeyeon jumped little when she looked people who owner of that room already sat in his bed, his hand crossed in his chest and he stared at her.

“Well...mmm... sorry... I think nobody in here because I knocked the door but none answered me so I just entered” Taeyeon bit nervous she pointed at the door.

“What do you want for me? I think it’s useless even I said to you to never come to here again” that man tried to talk in calm tone. His eyes kept stare at Taeyeon.

“I want you forgive Sunny” Taeyeon said bravely, suddenly that man lost her expression now he looked at her in cold stared. He still quiet and not respond to what Taeyeon just said yet.

“Even you hate her you must give her chance to explain everything and hear all why she did this” Taeyeon tell everything what she wanna say to him.

“You don’t know how the feel being disable by your friend and because your sister he don’t know you suffered in hospital” finally he say something, for a while Taeyeon quiet he is right she doesn’t know that feeling. That man give mocked smile to Taeyeon he know she can’t say something again. When he about to lay to his bed, Taeyeon said something.

“You right I don’t know about that but I know how the feel hating someone you must suffered because of that and you would regretting that because you would realized the more you hate them the more you loved them” that man just quiet, he can’t said something right now. For 10 minute none of them say something until he talk first.

“Why?, what are you relation with her? Seems like you really care about her” he said in cold tone as well.

“She is my friend, someone who never I have before” Taeyeon just say what in her mind right now.

“Ok I will talk to her” finally that man gave up.

“I will called her” Taeyeon said in loud tone she also jumped in rejoiced as she took her phone to called someone.

“Not now, I need time” he rolled his eyes to Taeyeon, Taeyeon stopped her hand and looked at him.

“What?” that man looked back to her.

“Promised you would talk to her?” she make her eyes skeptical.

“Neh...” he replied bravely.

“Assa, so my name is Taeyeon and you?” Taeyeon asked with her cheers tone. That man looked at her in strange eyes.

“You...you...you...?” Taeyeon asked with pouted, that man say his name in defeat.

“Hyun Joong”

“Wooo Hyun Joong ah” Taeyeon make joke with called his name in informal way.

“Mwo???” Hyun Joong rolled his eyes.

“I’m kidding... kekekeke...” Taeyeon laughed to Hyun Joong reaction.

“Because you are Sunny oppa so I will called you Hyun Joong oppa Ok” Taeyeon winked to him, Hyun Joong just sighed with whatever eyes as he used to his earphone to let Taeyeon talked to her self.

---

In other side Jaejoong and Sunny meet in café, Sunny said she wanna say something to Jaejoong.

 

“I know this is hard but I wouldn’t let her hurt because of this” Jaejoong said without looked at Sunny. Even Sunny know Jaejoong would said that Sunny still feel pain in her heart.

 

“But what you would do if she know this next time?” Sunny said while hold her tears.

“She wouldn’t if you not tell her” Jaejoong still avoid Sunny eyes.

“Yeah I wouldn’t tell her, so I can go right” Sunny stand from her seat but someone grabbed her hand.

“Can’t you tell me why you and Hyun Joong lave me when I need you?” Jaejoong voice getting hoarse even she tried to think about this for all this year I can’t find anything” finally Jaejoong looked at Sunny but his eyes totally said how pain he when he know Sunny and Hyun Joond leave him while he in coma. But Sunny jerked her arm and leave Jaejoong in that café.

 

Already chapter 21, mmm are enjoyed my ff??? If you wanna commented something just say it. Oh yeah if you already bored just say it ok .

 

Thanks for always read and support my ff  : )