20

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“TAE HE IS CHEATING ON YOU” Tiffany shouted at Taeyeon while Seohyun still hugged Taeyeon who is still cry.

“Tiff...” Seohyun tried to make Tiffany calm down.

“Common Tae, how can you like this just stop this and said to grandpa about this all he would understand” finally Tiffany calm, she also tried to make Taeyeon calm down. But she just cried as long as she can.

Taeyeon sat in her bed and hugged her pillow, now she is alone in her room Tiffany and Seohyun already left because she said she want alone right now as Taeyeon looked at her wristwatch that’s already 01.00 am she just sigh before she took her purse and her key.

Taeyeon looked around her home before she entered the house, the house was dark and deserted.
"Has not he come home?, If he was not worried about me?" that question kept turning in Taeyeon head.

“Ok Tae, just accept the fact it is not hard, if he does care about you he will wait for you if not indeed from the beginning it's all just a false hope” Taeyeon said to her self even it’s hurt to said that’s all she have with Jaejoong just false hope. She hesitantly entered to her house she reall worried Jaejoong not in house and wait for her, even she said she must strong to accept the fact but she really can’t able accept all of that right now because she already falling in deep to him this is for the first time she met someone who does not pretend to be good to her. Taeyeon touch doorknob to as she push them and she just see the dark room her heart fain, she can’t find Jaejoong, Taeyeon continued her step to their bed room that place her last hope, if he really not there what is she really gave up about him?” She pushed the door, suddenly she feel dying, she tried to hold her tears she didn’t know what to do again she bit her lips as she ran towards someone and hugged him.

“Jae...thanks” said Taeyeon as she feel Jaejoong hand warped her waist, he hugged her back. He hugged her tightly he wanna show her he wouldn’t let her run from him again.

“What is this feeling really not misunderstanding about as?” Taeyeon and Jaejoong think in same way but they just let it go now they just know they need each other these time.

 

 

Sorry for late update and short update i hope yoy understand... :)