8

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Tiff, what are you doing right now?” Taeyeon shouted from her phone.

“Watching, why?” Tiffany answered Taeyeon.

“Woah I’m envy to you” Taeyeon looked at refrigerator with all ingredients in there.

“Why?, what are you doing right now?” Tiffany asked again.

“Mmm I’m just mmm me mmm, egg, butter and rice” Taeyeon whispered and hesitate she don’t want Tiffany know she try to cooking right now.

“Huh??? Egg???, butter??? rice???” Tiffany repeat all what Taeyeon said.

“Are you cooking?” Taeyeon can guess Tiffany bit surprised but she pretend not hear anything,

“Tiff I will calling you again, my lovely husband called me” Taeyeon hung up her phone and

“Who is your lovely husband?” suddenly Jaejoong appear in behind Taeyeon and looked at the refrigerator too. Taeyeon rolled around her face and now her face just inch apart from Jaejoong’s face. For a moment they look each other Taeyeon heart beating very fast.

“Wa... wha...what?” Taeyeon raise her voice because she already can’t control her heart.

“How can shorties like you can yelled like that” Jaejoong shook his ears.

“You...how can you said me shorties” Taeyeon grabbed her neck and glared at Jaejoong.

“I’m sorry but I can lie that well” Jaejoong walk to the chair and looked for their breakfast. Taeyeon smile awkwardly at him and said.

“I will pay you eat in restaurant” Taeyeon took her purse as she pulled Jaejoong to the car.

“Don’t I just say to you, you must cook for us?” Jaejoong looked  at Taeyeon, Taeyeon just ignored at him and talk other topic.

“Jae lets play Jaejoong world cup Ideal Type” Jaejoong think for awhile but before he said yes Taeyeon already started the game.

“Girls Generation VS Wonder Girls”

“Girls Generation” Jaejoong answered.

“Kara VS 2NE1” said Taeyeon again.

“Kara” Jaejoong not sure because he think all of them good

“T ara VS F(X)” Taeyeon get impatient.

“F(X)” Jaejoong just said that because he know them.

“Girls Generation VS Kara”

“Girls Generation”

“Girls Generation vs F(X)”

“Girls Generation” Jaejoong answered even he not that sure with his choice.

“So who do you type both of them?” Taeyeon really courios.

“Mmmm I don’t know” Jaejoong confidently with his answer.

“How bad” Taeyeon snorted her nose.

“But I just find something, you like girls with long legs right” Taeyeon but he just looked at her with his famous expressionless. Taeyeon already feel down because her jokes not good.

“That’s why you aren’t my type” said Jaejoong and parked the car.

“Don’t I just say to you I’m happy I’m not your type” Taeyeon yelled again.

“Shortae” Jaejoong word making Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong.

“What is that?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

“Short Taeyeon” answer Jaejoong as he opened the door and go out because Taeyeon already hold her neck he know next she would yell at him so he just pass that, he already know Taeyeon habit.

“Oh yeah, shorTae I think something would happen to you today so just prepare your self” Jaejoong entered to his room before Taeyeon really throw her yell and throw her shoes.

“Stop calling me shorTae” Taeyeon yelled some from workers stop to look what just happen.

“Yah new workers copy all of this, make coffee for all, translate all this document and make the report” someone ordered and pointed all stuff she just said and pointed at Taeyeon table.

“What???, are you crazy, how I can do all of that” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to her.

“Just do it, you can’t use all your power to seduce man in these company" that woman said in sarcastic tone.

"What?, seduce???, who?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.