23

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“How you can recovered if you still like this” Taeyeon put her hands to her waist as she pulled the blanked from Hyun Joong and pulled his hand as well.

“I know you are annoying people but I don’t know you really annoying” Hyun Joong rolled his eyes as he pulled back his blanked.

“I’m annoying?, I already know it. Someone always said it to me. So wake up I will help you to your therapy” Taeyeon pulled the blanked again and pouted at Hyun Joong and Hyun Joong he just can sighed in defeat.

“So are you already talk with Sunny?” Taeyeon looked at Hyun Joong who was sat in his seat after he did his therapy. Hyun Joong just nod as he carried his leg tries to move them.

“What is she not said that to you?” Hyun Joong looked at Taeyeon, Taeyeon just give him her smile as she answered him.

“We just fight, she was angry at me” Hyun Joong stared at Taeyeon, he can see how sad her.

“Don’t worry from the basic she always like that, but she is not that egoist she will apologize soon” Hyun Joong looked at her with insurance eyes. Taeyeon smiled at him as she pushed his wheelchair to park.

“I’m never expected actually you are not that weird” Taeyeon give chocolate candy to Hyun Joong, Hyun Joong just stared at the candy.

“No thanks” finally he reject the candy in polite way.

“But why you still stubborn to meet me even you think I’m weird?” Hyun Joong covered his leg with blanked in his hand.

“Because I’m already meet someone who more weird than you” Taeyeon chocolate candy.

“Whatever, I bet you would tired to wait me and as you would leave me” Hyun Joong looked at the sky suddenly he feel sad he remember again about Jaejoong.

“What you would give to me if I’m still with you until you recovered?” Taeyeon ask him, she was challenge him. Hyun Joong just looked at her in unsure eyes.

“I’m already like this for years and I think I will like this forever” Hyun Joong said in sad tone. Taeyeon stared at him he can see sad in his eyes.

“Hufft it means I will be with you forever?” Taeyeon stick out her tongue when Hyun Joong looked at her in shock eyes.

“Don’t worry I’m not mean being your someone you love because I already have my soul mate” Taeyeon grinned, Hyun Joong just looked at other direction after Taeyeon said that.

“So don’t worry even you feel alone actually there are still people who love you” Taeyeon patted Hyun Joong shoulder as she smile and Hyun Joong he just stared at sky. Deep in Hyun Joong heart he truly thankful to Taeyeon. After the accident he had lost the confidence of the persistence of the people who care even love to him. Now he just can smile at the sky.