10

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“Take this” Taeyeon give something to someone. That person just looked at Taeyeon in confusion looks.

“I just wanna pay back your lunch, which I throw to trash yesterday” Taeyeon looked at other direction inside her heart she regretting to do this she bit afraid if her throw her box to trash.

“Thank you” that girl took the lunch box from Taeyeon hand as she smiled at her.

“Never mind” Taeyeon waved her hand something warm she felt in her heart.

“Oh yeah my name is Sunny” she introduce her name first.

“Yeah I already know, Oh yeah my name is Taeyeon” Taeyeon smile awkwardly to Sunny.

“Can I be your friends?” asked Sunny to Taeyeon, for the first Taeyeon bit shocked but as she nodded her head.

“Oh yeah before you said you already know my name, can I know From who you know?” Sunny looked at Taeyeon curiously.

“Jaejoong” Sunny bit surprise with Taeyeon answer but she quickly changes their topic.

“Oh yeah this weekend are you have time?” asked Taeyeon to Sunny again.

“I’m sorry, I have plan that time” Sunny bit guilty to reject Taeyeon because this is the first time for them can go out together.

“Ah...it’s ok” Taeyeon smile to reassurance it’s really ok even her heart bit upset.

“So I’m go first” Taeyeon waved her hand and leave Sunny in her room.

“Jaejoong don’t make her hurt...”

---

“This is your lunch” Taeyeon put one box in Jaejoong table. Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon skeptically.

“Aren’t you not cook this morning?” Jaejoong pulled the box and opened them.

“Yeah I’m not cook but I buy them just for you” Taeyeon smiled to Jaejoong.

“Why you buy ddokbouki it’s not good if you eat this when you not eat before you would stomachache” Jaejoong looked at that food.

“Because if I give you food from restaurant nothing special from them that’s why I took this for you” she smile in proud but her smile make Jaejoong bit suspicious with that food but because they look good Jaejoong started to eating that food.

“Aahhhh” suddenly Jaejoong bit yelled and spit out the food from his mouth.

“Wah gwencanayo?” Taeyeon ran towards Jaejoong and looked at his face, quickly she took her phone and take his photo. Jaejoong glared at Taeyeon while he cupped his lips.

“Are you crazy? this is really spicy” Jaejoong kept glared at Taeyeon.

“That’s why I say don’t make me upset” Taeyeon crossed her arm in her chest.

Flashback

“Jaejooooooong” Taeyeon yelled out to Jaejoong who still throw all her doll to her when she still sleeping.

“Just get up and make our breakfast” said Jaejoong now his hands hold one of the big doll’s in their room.

Taeyeon still in her sleep until she felt something hit her body.

“Jaejoong, I’m sure you must pay back for this” Taeyeon really feel annoying as she turn from the bed and take a bath. Purposely she took a long time for her bath.

“I’m sorry I really enjoyed in bathroom I don’t know this is already 07.30 I think I can’t cook something for you” Taeyeon pretend guilty.

“Whatever” said Jaejoong as he eat his bread. Taeyeon look for her breakfast.

“Where is mine?” Taeyeon asked to Jaejoong, Jaejoong looked at her for a moment as he said and smirked.

“Excuse me, who are you?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes she hold back her neck she prepared to yelled but Jaejoong already leave.

“Ah... Jinjja... Jaejoong just wait and see” Taeyeon smirked to Jaejoong shadow.

END FLASHBACK

Now she here with defeat Jaejoong it make her proud.